UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > need names of big time hunters!
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mr. doo
UKC Forum Member

How bout some of these?

Some of these may look familar? lets see here now? okreds? John Wittenborn? Casey Bigelow? Bluedogman? LilMundar? them some big time hunters, yall ever hear of them? lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2004 06:35 AM
mr. doo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr. doo Click here to Send mr. doo a Private Message Find more posts by mr. doo Add mr. doo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.C.
New UKC Forum Member

Ever heard of Yadkin River Jeff? Kyle Chase bred raised and trained him . Kyle is as good a man and dog man there is .

Old Post 07-18-2004 11:20 AM
T.C. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.C. Click here to Send T.C. a Private Message Click Here to Email T.C. Find more posts by T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG joe hunter
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lonesomeblue
John Wick

i think they want names of people that have done something for there breed.

Old Post 07-18-2004 05:36 PM
BIG joe hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG joe hunter Click here to Send BIG joe hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG joe hunter Find more posts by BIG joe hunter Add BIG joe hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
butch roeder
UKC Forum Member

Ed Brown, OK reds.

Butch

Old Post 07-18-2004 07:34 PM
butch roeder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for butch roeder Click here to Send butch roeder a Private Message Click Here to Email butch roeder Find more posts by butch roeder Add butch roeder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Maitland
UKC Forum Member

-

Fred Moran
Frank Giddings
Warren Haslouer
Gayle Flowers
Eugene Walker

Old Post 07-18-2004 08:53 PM
Joe Maitland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Maitland Click here to Send Joe Maitland a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Maitland Find more posts by Joe Maitland Add Joe Maitland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
erick shepheard
UKC Forum Member

you need to talk to Dale Brandenburger

Ch. Nt. Ch. Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper

and the Late Gr. Nt. Ch. Setum Up Hank and Nt. Ch. Northern Rebel Chili Pepper

Old Post 07-19-2004 01:19 AM
erick shepheard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erick shepheard Click here to Send erick shepheard a Private Message Click Here to Email erick shepheard Find more posts by erick shepheard Add erick shepheard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lonesomeblue
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BIG joe hunter
i think they want names of people that have done something for there breed.

From my gathering you are saying Mr.Wick has done nothing for the breed he hunts ? LOL , Have you read his book? Do you know how many people have read his books ? For those others that have and used any infomation out of them socessfully , I'm sure feel John has contrbuted to all breeds , not one but all .

" DELTA BAYOU BLUES "

Old Post 07-19-2004 01:43 AM
Lonesomeblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lonesomeblue Click here to Send Lonesomeblue a Private Message Click Here to Email Lonesomeblue Find more posts by Lonesomeblue Add Lonesomeblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I read his book. Didn't change anything.

Old Post 07-19-2004 02:30 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English Rule
UKC Forum Member

I can not beleive it!

Ya'll have left out one of the greatest English breeders of all time. If it were not for Walt Raffle the English breed would not be where it is today. One of the best of all time. He also received this years life time acheivment award for his breeding practices in the English Breed.

Old Post 07-19-2004 04:12 AM
English Rule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English Rule Click here to Send English Rule a Private Message Find more posts by English Rule Add English Rule to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreds
UKC Forum Member

BIG joe hunter,

I've done something for the Redbones, let'em use my pooper scooper at National Redbone Days, what more can a man do ?

" Why is it that our children can't read the Bible in school, but they can in prison? "

Old Post 07-19-2004 04:07 PM
okreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreds Click here to Send okreds a Private Message Click Here to Email okreds Visit okreds's homepage! Find more posts by okreds Add okreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTFITKNL'S
UKC Forum Member

this guy is a crook

talked to a young fellow thkis weekend and from the conversation this guy has been going around and using people names to get goods and services of business.and has notkeep up to his end of the bargin so please beware.

Powered by Purina

Old Post 07-19-2004 04:32 PM
OUTFITKNL'S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTFITKNL'S Click here to Send OUTFITKNL'S a Private Message Click Here to Email OUTFITKNL'S Find more posts by OUTFITKNL'S Add OUTFITKNL'S to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimFrye
UKC Forum Member

I am surprised that Russ Bellar wasn't mentioned more on this list he has pobbaly won more world hunts than anyone. I was also happy to see my buddies Randy Leonard and Jody Jessup mentioned on this list. I beleive now that they are teamed up and running the hunts together you just might see another world champion come from there neck of the woods.

Old Post 07-20-2004 06:09 AM
JimFrye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimFrye Click here to Send JimFrye a Private Message Click Here to Email JimFrye Find more posts by JimFrye Add JimFrye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jsun2254
UKC Forum Member

Tam Young
Ed Abel
Ted Feeler
Jarvis Umphers
Ron Meyers
Brian Reece/Jimmy Reece
Bill Boatman

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE HAD A POSITIVE EFFECT ON THE BEST BREED OF COONHOUND KNOWN TO MAN.......B&T

JMO

Old Post 07-20-2004 03:41 PM
Jsun2254 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jsun2254 Click here to Send Jsun2254 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jsun2254 Find more posts by Jsun2254 Add Jsun2254 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ALABAMA ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

ROWLAND DICKIE ,ENGLISN DOGS

Old Post 07-20-2004 04:02 PM
ALABAMA ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ALABAMA ENGLISH Click here to Send ALABAMA ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email ALABAMA ENGLISH Find more posts by ALABAMA ENGLISH Add ALABAMA ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RAWB&T
UKC Forum Member

LAWSON McARTHUR (SWAMP GHOST B&T ) ONTARIO,CANADA

Old Post 07-20-2004 06:36 PM
RAWB&T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RAWB&T Click here to Send RAWB&T a Private Message Click Here to Email RAWB&T Find more posts by RAWB&T Add RAWB&T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLK-N-TAN85
UKC Forum Member

ICEMAN

We need to talk and I think there are several other folks that you need to talk to. I know who you are and what you are all about and I think it's time to come clean there pal. I dont think it's right with what you have done. Don't start spilling a bunch of religous stuff at me you have done wrong. If you need to talk this out on the phone give me a call PHILLIP PADGET.

Call me

1-877-776-9500

Old Post 07-21-2004 05:03 AM
BLK-N-TAN85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLK-N-TAN85 Click here to Send BLK-N-TAN85 a Private Message Click Here to Email BLK-N-TAN85 Visit BLK-N-TAN85's homepage! Find more posts by BLK-N-TAN85 Add BLK-N-TAN85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony daviduk
UKC Forum Member

lee logan of pa with the [lone pine ] / wild dogs
lives in beaver pa

Old Post 09-23-2004 02:47 PM
tony daviduk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony daviduk Click here to Send tony daviduk a Private Message Click Here to Email tony daviduk Find more posts by tony daviduk Add tony daviduk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Royer's dottie
UKC Forum Member

dave dean, kenny herman, Victor blanton, ed mead, john biggert, all of these guys know lots about hounds and have had world quality dogs

Old Post 02-24-2010 02:02 PM
Royer's dottie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royer's dottie Click here to Send Royer's dottie a Private Message Click Here to Email Royer's dottie Find more posts by Royer's dottie Add Royer's dottie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

Re: .................

quote:
Originally posted by coon dawg
Walker.........Dick Hershberger, John Monroe, Joe House.................Redbone..........Max Hunter, Red Blaksley................Bluetick.........Elbert Vaughn, the Utchmans.......Plott........Dale Brandenberger, Isiah Kidd.........English.........RF Dickey, Berton Oney.............Black and Tan.........JL Umphers

There ya Go !

John Monroe he won a World Hunt Last year in his 70's for the second Time.

DUH!

and he lives in missouri.

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 02-24-2010 05:27 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Family
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Fox Trotter
How many of these hunters do you ever see giving advice on this board .doesen't that tell you something ?
you can get all the advice you want from these 25 to 35 year old hunters but had you not rather get advice from the above mentioned hunters that have spent a life time hunting and training dogs and just pefer to stay in the background and laugh at some of the advice that we give on this board .JMO.

they prolly would say one word to ya about that

"Internet?"

or

"Computer"

Grand Nite Champion Turpins Stylish Rube.

Sire of World Champion "Insane Jane"

Also another--Hamptons Stylish Jewel Placing 9th in The UKC World Hunt Last Year. She Took Them to 14th Place This Year !!!

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh85/HuntingFamily/100_1125.jpg

"Turpins Stylish Rube" Breeding Females with 400 million live sperm/98% motility

"High Quality Sperm, like His Dad Stylish Hickory Nut Harry" Dr. Kenneth O'Hanlon-All Pets Medical Center, Altus, Ok.

Old Post 02-24-2010 05:29 PM
Family is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Family Click here to Send Family a Private Message Find more posts by Family Add Family to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Shuba
UKC Forum Member

Tom Strang

Old Post 02-24-2010 05:45 PM
Steve Shuba is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Shuba Click here to Send Steve Shuba a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Shuba Add Steve Shuba to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ki4qpu
UKC Forum Member

Russ Bellar, Del Cameron, and Robert Kemmer come to my mind

Home of the pot lickers

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day! Teach a man to fish, and tomorrow he'll have all his buddies in your fishin' hole!

Old Post 02-24-2010 05:59 PM
ki4qpu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ki4qpu Click here to Send ki4qpu a Private Message Click Here to Email ki4qpu Find more posts by ki4qpu Add ki4qpu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Jones
UKC Forum Member

Ancient

HISTORY....pulled this one from way back didn't you fellas.

Old Post 02-24-2010 06:06 PM
Mike Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Jones Click here to Send Mike Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Jones Visit Mike Jones's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Jones Add Mike Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis L Wilkison
UKC Forum Member

I'd say Russ Bellar. cant believe i only saw his name on here twice. This guys won more world champions than Carter's got liver pills. He's made a huge impact on the walker breed and now he's starting to make another impact on another.

Home of GRNTCH What's Up Fred

Old Post 02-24-2010 07:20 PM
Travis L Wilkison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis L Wilkison Click here to Send Travis L Wilkison a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis L Wilkison Find more posts by Travis L Wilkison Add Travis L Wilkison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Paul Sheffield.
John Strickland

Mr Sheffield for his old time knowledge of how things used to be done.

Mr. Strickland on his ability to pick winning hounds and how to pair those hounds with winning handlers.

now if you really want to hear some good BS. send them to me. lol

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-24-2010 07:25 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote