UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking For Started Male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

Looking For Started Male

Looking for a good male bluetick to start taking on my own.. I'm 21 and live in Missouri.. Nobody hunts around where I live except for my family and I'm wanting to go on my own quite a bit and would like a older solid hound.. I'd appreciate any help.. Thanks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2014 02:18 AM
Carmack53 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carmack53 Click here to Send Carmack53 a Private Message Click Here to Email Carmack53 Find more posts by Carmack53 Add Carmack53 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-23-2014 06:57 AM
Carmack53 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carmack53 Click here to Send Carmack53 a Private Message Click Here to Email Carmack53 Find more posts by Carmack53 Add Carmack53 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

T

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:46 AM
drummerblue
UKC Forum Member

were at in no

Are you at there is some hounds close to you I would think what blood lines are you looking for try to help if I can

Old Post 09-24-2014 02:11 AM
drummerblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drummerblue Click here to Send drummerblue a Private Message Find more posts by drummerblue Add drummerblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

I live in Waynesville mo 10 mins away from FLW! id appreciate any help!

Old Post 09-24-2014 05:30 AM
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

Im not gonna be too picky on the bloodline.. im wanting something solid to hunt with my brother, we pleasure hunt mostly..

Old Post 09-24-2014 05:36 AM
chris kotary
UKC Forum Member

started male

I have a 4 year old male that will run and tree his own coon I took him on trade just not my breed you can call me at (315) 525-9081

Vicki Jennings
(315)525-7854
Home of:
GRWCH Nite Ch Allens Treebang Milk
Nite Ch Ch'PR' Nine Mile Cool Cotton (Top Gun & Heidis Nocturnal Affair)
'pr' Nine Mile Thunder Alley(Top Gun & Main Street Barb)

Old Post 09-24-2014 01:14 PM
chris kotary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris kotary Click here to Send chris kotary a Private Message Find more posts by chris kotary Add chris kotary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobluedog
UKC Forum Member

I have a couple of started males 4-sale and I live in Crocker. They are Uchtman breed, with the looks, and huge mouths. If your interested you can call or text. 573-480-5680.

Last edited by mobluedog on 09-24-2014 at 05:14 PM

Old Post 09-24-2014 03:16 PM
mobluedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mobluedog Click here to Send mobluedog a Private Message Find more posts by mobluedog Add mobluedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carmack53
UKC Forum Member

mobluedog can you pm me?

Old Post 09-25-2014 12:45 AM