UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Q&A's - Nite Hunt Degree Structure
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by RRILEY
Do cast wins at the World Finals count or still like the current system where it’s only the final cast get a win towards grand?

Someone else asked this question as well. Still need to get the stamp of approval on the proposal directly related to your question. I think you'll like the proposal. Good question. Thanks.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2018 05:16 AM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Questions on GRNITECH. With win records back to 2008 being included is this also true for dogs who are currently GRNITECH to count toward titles GRNITECH 1-5 HOF?

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-16-2018 11:22 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Questions on GRNITECH. With win records back to 2008 being included is this also true for dogs who are currently GRNITECH to count toward titles GRNITECH 1-5 HOF?

We are currently still working on programming end before we announce exactly how that will work. It is in fact what we are trying to make happen. There's some complications to work through first but we should have that information within a reasonable time period.

Old Post 09-16-2018 02:02 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kelly Deere
UKC Forum Member

Nt Hunt Structure

I know I’m slow but, when it comes to big hunts (Winter Classic etc) how do you determine winners? I know total score. But what about Nt and Gr if they are hunting together?

Old Post 09-26-2018 11:08 PM
Kelly Deere is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kelly Deere Click here to Send Kelly Deere a Private Message Click Here to Email Kelly Deere Find more posts by Kelly Deere Add Kelly Deere to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
We are currently still working on programming end before we announce exactly how that will work. It is in fact what we are trying to make happen. There's some complications to work through first but we should have that information within a reasonable time period.

I'd REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYY like to see how this can even be put on the table given that clubs only need to keep score cards for 1 year?!?!?

Heck, I won my NITECH cast tonight (there were 2 casts of 8 NITECH), how in the world is UKC going to know who the 2nd place dog is/was if there's only 1 NITECH listed on the hunt report? How in the world are ya'll gonna say exactly how many Grands or even NITECH have wins if it isn't on the hunt report and clubs only need to keep scorecards for 1 year???

Going back to 2008, on what? People's word?

I am in favor of the changes, but I SURE HOPE that you guys have your ducks in a TIGHT row come January 1, or ya'll are in for the flop of a LIFETIME and NOBODY will have a job, let alone a REP in OKLAHOMA!

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Last edited by jculler8 on 09-30-2018 at 06:32 AM

Old Post 09-30-2018 06:29 AM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:

It is. So a GRNITECH that currently has 10 GRNITECH wins on their record, would be a GRNITECH2 with two cast wins towards GRNITECH3.

Old Post 10-15-2018 09:58 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jculler8

I'd REAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYY like to see how this can even be put on the table given that clubs only need to keep score cards for 1 year?!?!?

Heck, I won my NITECH cast tonight (there were 2 casts of 8 NITECH), how in the world is UKC going to know who the 2nd place dog is/was if there's only 1 NITECH listed on the hunt report? How in the world are ya'll gonna say exactly how many Grands or even NITECH have wins if it isn't on the hunt report and clubs only need to keep scorecards for 1 year???

Going back to 2008, on what? People's word?

I am in favor of the changes, but I SURE HOPE that you guys have your ducks in a TIGHT row come January 1, or ya'll are in for the flop of a LIFETIME and NOBODY will have a job, let alone a REP in OKLAHOMA!

Joe, we won't be able to account for any past cast wins that were not actual event wins or placements. I must have missed it if that was suggested. Only actual wins or placements on a dogs official record will turn in to all cast wins. Any second highest score in the Champions category that wasn't a win, won't become a cast win. Like you said; impossible.

Old Post 10-15-2018 10:03 PM
dustin15
UKC Forum Member

So I have a gr nite with 5 gr nite wins.. will I only need 3 more after Jan 1st to make gr nite ch 2? Or is that what you guys are still working on?

GR NITE CH PR' Tuff River Angel
GR NITE CH PKC CH PR' Tuff River Crank
RIP GR NITE CH PR' Marcum's Wild Solo (handler)

Old Post 10-23-2018 02:26 AM
dustin15 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin15 Click here to Send dustin15 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin15 Find more posts by dustin15 Add dustin15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by dustin15
So I have a gr nite with 5 gr nite wins.. will I only need 3 more after Jan 1st to make gr nite ch 2? Or is that what you guys are still working on?

That's correct, three cast wins will make your hound a GRNITECH2.

Old Post 10-23-2018 01:50 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure this question has already been asked but I've got to pup sitting with Four Wins toward Grand Nite.. there are no more hunts up here until next year I would have to travel quite a ways to attend to hunt to finish him. But if I don't get that 5th win before the 1st of January I would have to win four more casts for him to be a grand nite , is that correct?

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 11-08-2018 03:51 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
I'm sure this question has already been asked but I've got to pup sitting with Four Wins toward Grand Nite.. there are no more hunts up here until next year I would have to travel quite a ways to attend to hunt to finish him. But if I don't get that 5th win before the 1st of January I would have to win four more casts for him to be a grand nite , is that correct?

That would be correct. Send him to a friend further south.

Old Post 11-08-2018 05:10 PM
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Ok thanks Alan.. Not real sure that tickled my ears but thanks all the same.. Lol. Have a good day

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 11-08-2018 06:07 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote