UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > China
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

China

The FBI has no idea how many Chinese agents or spies are in the USA. They do know of one that was an associate or friend of California Representative Eric Swalwell. She was influential in getting him elected. They know that she raised and funneled a lot of money into his campaign. You might even say that a Chinese Spy influenced his election. Now all of this is known. But no one including the FBI seems to know what happened to her. She may still be hiding in the USA or she may be back in China.

Now then, the FBI doesn't know how many other Chinese Spies are in the USA now or what politicians they are attempting to influence or what elections they are trying to influence and what politicians they are trying to get elected. They also don't know how many of our representatives the Chinese already have in Congress. Any intelligent individual should realize that this wasn't an isolated case.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2020 07:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Chinese agent was also able to place a spy in Eric Swalwells office as an intern. She had access to him and all of his records and any info she could worm out of him. Now this is also a known. Are we supposed to just look the other way because Swallwell is a dumrat and the dumrats are in charge?

Shouldn't every American be outraged whether they are Republican or dumrat? Isn't this an America vs China problem and not a right vs left problem? I for one want to know how many of our Congressmen and women have been "influenced" by or are outright under the control of the Chinese. Apparantly, Nancy Pelosi the Leader of the House of Representatives doesn't care. That in itself sounds fishy to me.

Old Post 12-10-2020 07:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What is wrong with America now? The son and brother of our soon to be President accepted more than $300 million cash from China and we are just looking the other way. Every American should be outraged. There should be marching in the streets. What has happened to us to make this accepted behavior? Have we gotten so bad that this is just normal behavior now? Is "everybody is doing it" now so it is all right? When are we going to stand up and say enough is enough?

Old Post 12-10-2020 07:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why are they saying that they need a "Special Council" to investigate everything now. What has happened to the FBI? Isn't that their job? Why does nobody trust the FBI any more? Have they become so politically corrupt that they can't investigate wrongdoing by politicians. What has become of our country and where are we headed?

Old Post 12-10-2020 07:55 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

None of this is copy and paste from the interweb. These are just the ramblings of an old man that remembers when the United States of America meant something and no foreign country could buy our politicians with sex, drugs and money. If they tried, the politicians were dwelt with swiftly. Y'all can hate and deride me if you want but that is the truth.

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:02 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Biden{s} are done before they even get a chance.....LOL

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:08 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Don't forget the MSM and big tech. You couldn't post about the about the Biden sellout on social networks. MSM said it all fake and disinformation, the same media that fed the libtards Russia for 3 years. And those same libtards set in front of their screens and beg for more bs. Media is not for truth anymore and the libtards don't care. China is every part of America, the parts that make America, America have been compromised

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:11 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

You think the only spies are chinese women? How many American spies work for china? How many American spies live in china? World is full of spies it's all part of it.

Your supreme leader ding dong donnie is a american spy working for russia. You're fine with that. Why you so worried about swalwell? He don't have launch codes or owe China billions.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:38 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66

or owe China billions.

No but the Biden's sure do.
Sure am worried with Pedo Joe with launch codes.He could sell them to China too.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 12-10-2020 08:47 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
You think the only spies are chinese women? How many American spies work for china? How many American spies live in china? World is full of spies it's all part of it.

Your supreme leader ding dong donnie is a american spy working for russia. You're fine with that. Why you so worried about swalwell? He don't have launch codes or owe China billions.

Oh my goodness, Spy for Russia? You really embarass yourself more with every post. They don't even merit a response any more. Americans like yourself are the problem. You just don't care.

But Rep Eric Swalwell does agree with you. He said on TV that President Trump was a Russian Spy. What an idiot. They should kick him out of Congress just for being an idiot. At the least they should take his Top Secret Clearance away from him.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-10-2020 at 09:36 PM

Old Post 12-10-2020 09:34 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Spy for Russia? You really embarass yourself more with every post. They don't even merit a response any more. Americans like yourself are the problem. You just don't care.

But Rep Eric Swalwell does agree with you. He said on TV that President Trump was a Russian Spy. What an idiot. They should kick him out of Congress just for being an idiot. At the least they should take his Top Secret Clearance away from him.

That's what you said last time also, yet here we are.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 12-10-2020 09:43 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes they are so stupid I just can't help myself. Then I realize that you don't really mean a word. You are just trying to get a response like that Tar guy used to do before they banned him.

Old Post 12-10-2020 09:48 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Richard, did it occur to you that Wingman might be Swalwell's prostitute?

Old Post 12-10-2020 09:58 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Richard, did it occur to you that Wingman might be Swalwell's prostitute?

It's ok I understand it can't be easy after a national embarrassment losing by 8 million votes. Must be depressing knowing you got grabbed by the ball-ots.

Old Post 12-10-2020 10:09 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Sometimes they are so stupid I just can't help myself. Then I realize that you don't really mean a word. You are just trying to get a response like that Tar guy used to do before they banned him.

No believing putin over your own Intel is stupidity. Of course what do you expect out of a wannabe dictator who hates America.

Old Post 12-10-2020 10:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, in 2019 there were 350,000 Chinese Nationals in the USA with student visas. Now how many of them are spies is unclear. It may be all of them or just 10% of them. But it is a bunch. Only the Chinese know what they are up to. The FBI certainly doesnt know exactly where in the USA they are or what they are up to. Does anyone remember a couple of months ago when President Trump wanted to send them home and the dumrats pitched a fit? I wonder why?

Old Post 12-10-2020 10:41 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I wish libtards weren't such easy pickins for the Red China spy operation. Trump dam near had China, now we got crap

Old Post 12-10-2020 11:28 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Apparently the dumrat libtard colleges and universities need the Chinese yen those 350,000 student spies give them too much to worry about a little spying. Do y'all remember how the latest election results went in those college towns? And you don't think that the Chinese influenced our election. I wonder how many mail in ballots the spies got and how many times they voted? (that was sarcasm for my trolls)

Old Post 12-10-2020 11:58 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

We gotta get patriotism back into the hearts and minds of the libtard, a patriot is much harder for the red China spy to compromise

Old Post 12-11-2020 12:09 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, in 2019 there were 350,000 Chinese Nationals in the USA with student visas. Now how many of them are spies is unclear. It may be all of them or just 10% of them. But it is a bunch. Only the Chinese know what they are up to. The FBI certainly doesnt know exactly where in the USA they are or what they are up to. Does anyone remember a couple of months ago when President Trump wanted to send them home and the dumrats pitched a fit? I wonder why?
lol republican presidents nixon and ford and both bushes normalized relations and did trade deals with china and now you blame the democrats george hw bush was the first unofficial ambassador to china in 1974

Old Post 12-11-2020 12:28 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Richard, its Nixon's fault the libtards have been compromised and have sold out America to red China, you should of known that

Old Post 12-11-2020 01:02 AM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

What's the difference? Biden's son owned by chi coms. Trumps son in law owned by Saudi's. Flynn owned by Turkey. Manafort by Ukraine. Give me a look at trump's taxes and I'll tell you who owns my president. I've always thought it kinda strange in 4 years he never called out Putin and it took him 2 years before he made China the new boogey man, along with Iran.

Old Post 12-11-2020 01:52 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
What's the difference? Biden's son owned by chi coms. Trumps son in law owned by Saudi's. Flynn owned by Turkey. Manafort by Ukraine. Give me a look at trump's taxes and I'll tell you who owns my president. I've always thought it kinda strange in 4 years he never called out Putin and it took him 2 years before he made China the new boogey man, along with Iran.

Didn't Trump run in 2016 on being tough on China? Manafort is paying the price, Flynn, totally screwed over. The Bidens are as low as they come, scum of the earth

Old Post 12-11-2020 01:42 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

The media's cover up of the bidens criminal and traitorous conduct should make everyone ask why. They flat out lied, they lied about Russia/Trump. WHY! And why so many still eat the crap they crap

Last edited by sleepy head on 12-11-2020 at 02:14 PM

Old Post 12-11-2020 02:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, 115 US colleges received more than $1 billion each year from China. The Chinese are paying the libtard colleges to let their spies into the US every year. Now we know why the dumrats pitched a fit when President Trump tried to send them home.

Old Post 12-11-2020 10:43 PM