UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
Amen

Haven't you heard THE ALMIGHTY RATS have declared this word is GENDERED and no longer allowed

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:37 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
thats all you do is cry ! get a life ! get a job ! too much free time on your hands. if i was a betting man i'd bet you have never lived anywhere else then the county you were born in. yet you know all see all and don't know **** !

Well Mr Jim calling the KETTLE BLACK..OOOPPPPS Is that allowed???

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:39 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Would you like to speak to the manager?

Nah, I don't think I've ever asked to speak to a manager I just take my business elsewhere. The name is Jennifer not Karen.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:47 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

FOR YOU MORONS...Now I know why the word retarded should not be used in describing someone... The mentally handicapped are actually more intelligent then Morons are and it disrespectful to them to put Morons in the same category .

This woman UNARMED and was shot point blank. The cop(COWARD) that shot her was on the opposite side of a locked barricaded door. He shot through the damaged glass window pane. I saw the video. IT WAS MURDER .

Judge for yourself

https://patriotuproar.com/breaking-...-shootingvideo/

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-08-2021 at 04:14 AM

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:50 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
FOR YOU MORONS...Now I know why the word retarded should not be used in describing someone... The mentally handicapped are actually more intelligent then Morons are and it disrespectful to them to put Morons in the same category .

This woman UNARMED and was shot point blank. The cop that shot her was on the opposite side of a locked barricaded door. He shot through the damaged glass window pane. I saw the video. IT WAS MURDER .

Judge for yourself

They don't care... but many of us do.
Prayers to her family and friends.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-08-2021 04:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

She sounded like Trump and his hate rallies. Any loss of life is terrible but then again people Make a choice and pay for thier consquences. The video showed her attempting to access the building threw a busted window with a mob. None of them should be in the area they were to start with plus busting out windows plus planting pipe bombs. Seems maybe her actions is the real issue. The video shows she had some real issues.

quote:
Seems like a real stable member of society.

People this is not funny. This is the result of what a cult of stupid people will brainwash you with.

https://youtu.be/akWDORIdsck

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-08-2021 09:28 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Her actions caused this! What do you think his family is feeling about the riot?

Capitol police officer dies from injuries suffered during riots
The officer is the fifth person to die as a result of the breach Wednesday.
ByJack Date andMark Osborne
January 7, 2021, 11:00 PM
• 6 min read

Timeline of mob rampage on Capitol
5:38
Timeline of mob rampage on Capitol
ABC News recounts the events that unfolded at the Capitol on Wednesday. Images show a time...Read More
Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images
A U.S. Capitol Police officer has died following injuries suffered in the violent siege on the building Wednesday, according to a press release from the department.

The death is the fifth connected to the riots, which saw swarms of pro-Donald Trump protesters overwhelm police barricades, surge into the Capitol and force lawmakers to go into hiding.

The officer, identified as Brian D. Sicknick, died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday evening, police said.

MORE: 4 dead after US Capitol breached by pro-Trump mob during 'failed insurrection'
"Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters," USCP said in a statement. "He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. The death of Officer Sicknick will be investigated by the Metropolitan Police Department's Homicide Branch, the USCP, and our federal partners."

Sicknick had been with the department, most recently as part of the first responder unit, since 2008.

Three people died of medical emergencies, while a 35-year-old woman, Ashli Babbitt, was shot and killed by Capitol police while trying to enter a broken window into the House Chamber.

PHOTO: Police officers in riot gear line up as protesters gather on the U.S. Capitol Building, Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.
Police officers in riot gear line up as protesters gather on the U.S. Capitol Building, Jan. 6, 2021, in Wa...Read More
Law enforcement said more than 50 Capitol police and Metropolitan police officers suffered injuries in the rioting, and "several USCP officers have been hospitalized with serious injuries."

"These individuals actively attacked United States Capitol Police Officers and other uniformed law enforcement officers with metal pipes, discharged chemical irritants, and took up other weapons against our officers," the USCP said in a statement. "They were determined to enter into the Capitol Building by causing great damage."

MORE: 'They desecrated the center of American government': Michelle Obama
Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund resigned on Thursday afternoon in the wake of the riots. Several prominent people had called for him to step down, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the head of the police union.

Capitol Police Union Chairman Gus Papathanasiou said in a statement Thursday that officers were "frustrated and demoralized by the lack of leadership."

"We have several protesters dead, multiple officers injured and the symbol of our Democracy, the U.S. Capitol, desecrated. This never should have happened," Papathanasiou said in a statement.

Sicknick's brother also spoke out in a statement sent to ABC News Thursday night.

"After a day of fighting for his life, he passed away a hero," he said. "I would like to thank all of his brothers and sisters in law enforcement for the incredible compassion and support they have shown my family. My family and I hope that our privacy can be respected as we grieve. Thank you."

Various lawmakers have since reacted to Sicknick's death, including Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser, who tweeted: "On behalf of the residents of the District of Columbia, our thoughts & prayers are with the family, friends and colleagues of United States Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick. May he Rest In Peace, and we work tirelessly to honor his service to the Congress and our nation."

Sen. Ted Cruz, who has been criticized for his attempt to overturn the 2020 election, wrote on Twitter: "Devastating. Heidi and I are lifting up in prayer the family of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who tragically lost his life keeping us safe. He was a true hero. Yesterday's terrorist attack was a horrific assault on our democracy. Every terrorist needs to be fully prosecuted."

Sen. Marsha Blackburn tweeted: "I am

Old Post 01-08-2021 09:43 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Nothing can stop us': Slain Trump supporter tweeted conspiracy theories and her devotion to Trump in days before her death
Azmi Haroun
Thu, January 7, 2021, 2:42 AM CST·4 min read
An Air Force veteran named Ashli Babbitt was fatally shot while storming the US Capitol alongside a violent pro-Trump mob on Wednesday.

Babbitt was active on social media, where posts indicate she was steeped in an echo chamber of conspiracy theories supporting President Donald Trump and QAnon.

Some of her posts called out Democratic lawmakers, including Vice President-elect Kamala Harris and Rep. Maxine Waters of California, with Babbitt saying she was putting them "on notice."

Babbit was on watch list, was this a sacrifice for Trump, was it planned and ehybhad she meet with Republican politicians? We will never know now!

Old Post 01-08-2021 09:56 AM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: jmo

quote:
Well Mr Jim calling the KETTLE BLACK..OOOPPPPS Is that allowed???
tom as a native of pa. i have lived in many different states and cities the list is quite long ! how about you ?

Old Post 01-08-2021 12:10 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

If those folks would have been doing anything else besides a TRUMP rally the repukes on here would be singing a different tune, when your delusional and radical bad things happen, Remember the Orange Idiot said ( When the looting starts people get shot) .......Repukes live by a double standard it's ok when it suits there agenda, Did any of you Repukes voice an objection when they shot and killed BREONNA TAYLOR IN HER OWN HOUSE??? Of course you didn't....

Old Post 01-08-2021 01:16 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
If those folks would have been doing anything else besides a TRUMP rally the repukes on here would be singing a different tune, when your delusional and radical bad things happen, Remember the Orange Idiot said ( When the looting starts people get shot) .......Repukes live by a double standard it's ok when it suits there agenda, Did any of you Repukes voice an objection when they shot and killed BREONNA TAYLOR IN HER OWN HOUSE??? Of course you didn't....

I did, did you?

Old Post 01-08-2021 01:39 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927

If someone was to ask me who's rights were violated the worst, Ali or Briannas/Floyd and others, I would say the latter but Ali didn't need killed. Scum cowards need to be prosecuted.

Old Post 01-08-2021 01:55 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Nothing can stop us': Slain Trump supporter tweeted conspiracy theories and her devotion to Trump in days before her death
Azmi Haroun

Babbit was on watch list, was this a sacrifice for Trump, was it planned and ehybhad she meet with Republican politicians? We will never know now!

YOU ARE AGAIN A JACK*** COPY AND PASTE TO YOUR SATISFACTION....WHY DIDN'T YOU NOT POST THE WHOLE STORY ???
ON WATCH LIST??? REALLY ???
JUST LIKE THE LYING MEDIA ???YEP

LIBERAL LEANINING LYING GARBAGE !!
NOTHING SHE POSTED WAS DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER ANGRY CONSERVATIVE.
ATTENDING TRUMP RALLIES AUTOMATICALLY MAKE YOU A NUT????

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!
BEST EVER AT WHAT???
LYING????

HERE IS WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>.On January 5, Babbitt responded to a tweet that said: "A lot of flights into DC are being canceled with no bad weather. The entire world is corrupt."

"Nothing will stop us," she responded. <<<<<<<<<<CONVIENENTLY DELETED THAT FIRST PART DIDN'T YOU LIAR!!!!

FOR YOU MORONS...
This woman WAS UNARMED and was shot point blank.
VIDEO PLAINLY SHOWS SHE WAS IN A BENT OVER POSITION,NO THREAT WHEN THE"COWARD" SHOT HER
AFTER POINTING HIS GUN FOR SEVERAL SECONDS..
LONG ENOUGH TO CONSIDER WHAT HE WAS ABOUT TO DO.
THIS WAS NO SPLIT SECOND DECISION
Throughout her tenure, Babbitt received a dozen awards and decorations, including the National Defense Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award and Air Force Reserve Meritorious Service Medal.
A Washington, D.C., Air National Guard news release in 2014 also listed Senior Airman Ashli McEntee as being one of the 30 personnel being deployed to southwest Asia, highlighting that it was her eighth deployment and describing her as a mentor to her fellow service members in the 113th Security Forces Squadron.
Babbitt served as a high-level security officer throughout her time in Air Force. Military records show that she held an E4 Senior Airman's rank, having entered active duty in April 2004 and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Her last active-duty station was Dyess Air Force Base in Texas, where she held the title of security forces controller, before leaving the military in 2008.

YEP !!! SHE WAS A NUT JOB!! YEP!!

The BLM and ANT-FA are the PATRIOTS ???
They injured and beat people senseless, BROKE INTO AND FIRE BOMBED FEDERAL BUILDINGS, TORE DOWN AND DESTROYED MONUMENTS, LOOTED and destroyed PRIVATE PROPERTY for over 8 months now
Why aren't you not condemning them as vigorously???

Yep
These people at DC are labeled insurrectionists but
BLM AND ANTI-FA are all PATRIOT PEACEFUL PROTESTERS

If you can't see the HYPOCRISY ............

Old Post 01-08-2021 02:01 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Then she knew better as a former soldier she took the oath plain and simple ( defend the constitution) Benedict Arnold was also a soldier spin your nonsense elsewhere I'll also remind you said the COVID 19 was a hoax.....Delusional and confused get some help!

Old Post 01-08-2021 02:47 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

This woman UNARMED and was shot point blank. The cop(COWARD) that shot her was on the opposite side of a locked barricaded door. He shot through the damaged glass window pane. I saw the video. IT WAS MURDER .

Judge for yourself

Bull chip. Great job officer! The woman was a domestic terrorist who set out to destroy democracy and the American way.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:25 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
The grandfather of Ashli Babbitt, one of the rioters who was fatally shot by police inside the Capitol, described her as an "excellent patriot" and a big supporter of President Donald Trump.

Babbitt, 35, was among an angry mob of Trump supporters who stormed Capitol Hill on Wednesday to demonstrate against the certification of President-elect Joe Biden by Congress. She was shot and killed amid the chaos and died after she was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

Babbitt's grandfather, Tony Mazziott, told "Good Morning America" in an emotional interview that she became an avid supporter of Trump when his bid to become president began.

"Ever since he was running for election, back in 2015, she's been bananas over Trump," he said. "She thinks he's the final coming of the Lord, I guess."

Thinks ding dong donnie is Lord....

You people are insane.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:29 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Bull chip. Great job officer! The woman was a domestic terrorist who set out to destroy democracy and the American way.
EXACTLY!

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:30 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thinks ding dong donnie is Lord....

You people are insane.

For that, she deserved to be killed.. you people are so sad.. killed for trespass.. I forgot, with a cell phone.. ever wonder why a woman with a cell phone was tbe only one shot? All the men, doing what they wanted, and they picked a woman..
Wonder if they were told, make a statement, but not someone to fight back.
LIBTARD DEMORATS are the most pathetic people on earth. You justifiy killing on your terms. Unarmed, female.. no wonder "REPUKES" have ZERO respect for a single one of you. I, for one, don't. Guess she is considered a "late term abortion" by you LIBTARDS. Wrong place at the wrong time...
Murder by abortion, murder by being a Trump supporter.. guess if LIBTARDS start getting it, we'll justify it the same way.. ok with you?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:35 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
For that, she deserved to be killed.. you people are so sad.. killed for trespass.. I forgot, with a cell phone.. ever wonder why a woman with a cell phone was tbe only one shot? All the men, doing what they wanted, and they picked a woman..
Wonder if they were told, make a statement, but not someone to fight back.
LIBTARD DEMORATS are the most pathetic people on earth. You justifiy killing on your terms. Unarmed, female.. no wonder "REPUKES" have ZERO respect for a single one of you. I, for one, don't. Guess she is considered a "late term abortion" by you LIBTARDS. Wrong place at the wrong time...

Those aren't MY terms !! They are the LAW. That officers JOB is to defend his sector. She wasn't 'chosen' by that officer to be shot. She was the idiot climbing through a barricade, watching a officer with his weapon drawn, and made a stupid decision.

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:45 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Those aren't MY terms !! They are the LAW. That officers JOB is to defend his sector. She wasn't 'chosen' by that officer to be shot. She was the idiot climbing through a barricade, watching a officer with his weapon drawn, and made a stupid decision.

What a stupid post, so all the other officers failed?

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-08-2021 at 04:00 PM

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:49 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

You will find out they were told to stand down by the the Orange idiot and family.
This is far from being over!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
Want a stupid post, so all the other officers failed? [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:53 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

You people are dumb, the officer should of just kept shooting? plenty of targets. Beyond total stupidity

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-08-2021 at 03:59 PM

Old Post 01-08-2021 03:57 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

All under Trump, the great war time presidents watch. He got what he called for and he will pay along with his Cult. Trump will pay, watch!

QUOTE]Originally posted by sleepy head
You people are dumb, the officer should of just kept shooting, plenty of targets. Beyond total stupidity [/QUOTE]

Old Post 01-08-2021 04:00 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
You people are dumb, the officer should of just kept shooting? plenty of targets. Beyond total stupidity

What ever happened to common sense?

Old Post 01-08-2021 04:34 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

3 Play making statements like Trump. You see where it got him all his sick laps dogs. This group is done and will never see another President. These idiot did enough damage for a life time.The Repukes took pipe bombs in there trying kill many, they failed that too due stupidity, but they have his picture!

Old Post 01-08-2021 04:45 PM