UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Mikes Video
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
yes all the states certified the elections and vp pence declared it legal. Bill Barr remember him,? The justice department found no evidence to overturn the results. So you don't believe them but you will believe a 3 hour video made by a supposedly former crackhead. Come on man. Lol
When your ship is sinking you'll hang on to anything the ( Grand ole party) is coming apart and there hanging on ..........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2021 03:33 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

LMAO

ISN"T THIS RICH ???LOL
SO THE MACHINES WERE OKAY WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNTS ???

Prominent Dem Says Faulty Voting Machines May Have Handed House Seat to GOP Challenger (THE DIFFERENCE IS NOW THE RAT PARTY IS CRYING)

Marc Elias, a prominent Democratic election attorney, argued this week that faulty voting machines may have misread thousands of votes in a House election in upstate New York, a claim similar to the allegation some Republicans pushed regarding the 2020 presidential election.

“In this case, there is reason to believe that voting tabulation machines misread hundreds if not thousands of valid votes as undervotes,
Elias asserted that voting machines may have undercounted votes for Brindisi
The machines in question were manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems, the same company that has sued conservatives over their allegations about voting fraud.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-07-2021 05:58 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD., scored a major victory in his lawsuit claiming that his campaign for Senator in Massachusetts was fraudulently stolen thanks to Dominion Voting Systems machines used to tabulate and calculate the vote.

FIRST VICTORY in U.S. for #ElectionFraud lawsuit! Federal Judge DENIES MA Sec. of State Galvin's Motion to Dismiss my Lawsuit that exposes computer algorithms were used to steal votes

This case will provide Dr. Ayyurdai the opportunity to present the evidence of the fraud that involved Dominion Voting Systems machines and erased votes that should have been counted for him. Not only that, it also will show that the same fraud was perpetrated against Donald Trump.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:16 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

This is cotton tops America right here folks. Brick by brick they are attempting to bring this country to its knees.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:20 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

It's been on its kness last four years worshiping your Trump God, look up !

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:44 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Early 70's pre DEMENTIA

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:54 PM
Joseph L.
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
It's been on its kness last four years worshiping your Trump God, look up !

I think it's quite possible that you may need some new specticals. Maybe your new ones you get you'll be able to see reality when it's put right in front of you.

Joe Levan

Old Post 02-07-2021 07:42 PM
Joseph L. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph L. Click here to Send Joseph L. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph L. Find more posts by Joseph L. Add Joseph L. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

During Mike Lyndell's interview on NewsMax before his video came out, the interviewer read a statement... While there is clear evidence of voting irregularities and some voting fraud; the results of the election have been certified as valid..... Apparantly that is their way of saying "please don't censor us or sue us".

Old Post 02-08-2021 12:03 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Yes .I saw a video they talked about why that was done . They purposely put that disclaimer in there.

Old Post 02-08-2021 12:59 AM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Proof of Election

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
So let me see if I understand this nonsense... You are mad about some words he said and how he handled losing and your willing to crush this entire country to make yourself feel better?

The big bad orange man was sure tough on folks feelers. Because of insecure people like you, we will no longer recognize this country in 4 years.

I guess you have missed all the despicable things Biden has done over the last 50 years.

And I don't believe for one second you voted for Trump you clearly aren't smart enough.

Don't let Tim {Tripple K} fool you.He's a in the closet Dem.Stood in line with his Daughter for hours to meet and shake Bill Clinton's hand {Tim probasked to smell 'the Cigar too'} LOL

Biden shows everyday how good a POTUS Trump is!!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-08-2021 02:29 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Proof of Election

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
So let me see if I understand this nonsense... You are mad about some words he said and how he handled losing and your willing to crush this entire country to make yourself feel better?

The big bad orange man was sure tough on folks feelers. Because of insecure people like you, we will no longer recognize this country in 4 years.

I guess you have missed all the despicable things Biden has done over the last 50 years.

And I don't believe for one second you voted for Trump you clearly aren't smart enough.

I really dont care what you believe because I dont believe hardly anything you have to say.......LOL
Just because someone doesnt think like you doesnt mean you are right..... 😉
I know how I voted, how I pushed my Wife, In-Laws, etc. to Vote for the Donald and when we did he pulls this Childish Crap. It made me sick to watch what was happening to our Capitol.
As far as Biden.......I cant stand him, have Never agreed with anything he has said or done. I am Smart enough to know when people are Brainwashed....yep, that includes you. I dont need people to tell me what to do or how to think and I am sure not afraid to tell you or anyone else that I can step across the aisle and not be glued to just one Party.
You live your life the way you want and stay out of how I live mine.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 02-08-2021 at 03:17 PM

Old Post 02-08-2021 02:44 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Proof of Election

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Don't let Tim {Tripple K} fool you.He's a in the closet Dem.Stood in line with his Daughter for hours to meet and shake Bill Clinton's hand {Tim probasked to smell 'the Cigar too'} LOL

Biden shows everyday how good a POTUS Trump is!!

You think I care about anyone knowing my daughter wanted to Meet a Former President regardless of what Party they represent.
That was a Big deal to a 10 year old kid. She was actually impressed more with talking with 3 of the Secret Service Agents.
Nope......I dont care, actually I told all about it.
Whats it any of your Business though ?......Its not.....but thats what some of you like to do, stick your Noses in other peoples Business and talk about everyone else. I dont care who you Vote for, how you live your life, what kind of dogs you hunt, what kind of Vehicle you drive.......So why do you care what I do ?
Trump.....a Good POTUS, at first yes....until he didnt get his way then the Orange turned to Red & his True Side Shows.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-08-2021 02:56 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

read a lot these posts! There is some really Looney people out there! and on this sight! just where did you all come from. Must be the ones that think the earth is flat. and it sounds like a lot has gone over the edge already.

Old Post 02-08-2021 03:04 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
You live your life the way you want and stay out of how I live mine

Impossible. They cant do it. None of them can possibly do that. They want everyone as dumb as they are. JFK jr still alive. Dems eating babies. Ding dong is Jesus. We're so oppressed. We want a dictator as long as its ding dong. We got cheated. Cry, pee, and moan whine whine whine. How sad their lives must be.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-08-2021 03:58 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Thomas Haigh, a historian of information technology at the University of Wisconsin, wrote that "Ayyadurai is, to the best of my knowledge, the only person to have claimed for him or herself the title 'inventor of email'." Haigh argued that while EMAIL was impressive for a teenager's work, it contained no features that were not present on previous electronic mail systems and had no obvious influence on later systems. "The most striking thing about Ayyadurai's claim to have invented electronic mail is how late it comes. Somehow it took him thirty years to alert the world to [his] greatest achievement". Haigh wrote that by 1980, "electronic mail had been in use at MIT for 15 years, Xerox had built a modern, mouse-driven graphical email system for office communication, Compuserve was selling email access to the public, and email had for many years been the most popular application on what was soon to become the Internet."

Lol. 'Invented email.' Gezz.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-08-2021 04:12 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
read a lot these posts! There is some really Looney people out there! and on this sight! just where did you all come from. Must be the ones that think the earth is flat. and it sounds like a lot has gone over the edge already.

Yeah the loonies are the unhinged Manic leftist
On this site? You know in your soul who they are .But WE SANE ONES can't change theirs or YOUR MIND??

"Because you people have believed lies and conspiracy theories for last 50 years. and bunch crazy baffoons that believe anything. trying to over throw this country is not what this country is about to your loony unhinged leftist BLM AND ANTIFA. Baffoons that follow BIDEN is what is wrong with this nation. " YOUR WORDS BUT I CORRECTED

So Those of us that;
Don't trust big government to govern fairly
Are against mass illegal immigration
believe that there was election interference
Believe able bodied people should not be on welfare
anti forced school indoctrination
don't believe in world globalization/ one world order
believe in 1st and 2nd amendment rights without exception
against taxation made to make you conform enacted solely as a deterrent or penalty to "bad" public habits
Don't believe that a man dressed like a woman should be allowed in womans locker rooms, womans sports ,or womans' bathroom
Don't Think it is okay OR HUMANE to allow a baby that survives an abortion to be left to die without medical support
believe that reverse preference hiring based solely on skin color rather then ability or qualifications to do a job is not equitable

SO I GUESS WE ARE ALL CRAZY CONSERVATIVE EXTREMISTS ??

SAY HELLO TO A CRAZY EXTREMIST I DON"THAVE ANY APOLOGIES

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-08-2021 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 02-08-2021 04:32 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

Crap, 1st of the month.Must have gotten 'free' minutes on your O phone?

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 02-08-2021 05:00 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

For a bunch of 1st Amendment defenders, right wingers lost their minds when the football guy took a knee in protest.

Old Post 02-08-2021 05:35 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
In a now-deleted Facebook post, Greene suggested that laser beams from space may have started the 2018 California wildfires, and that among the entities behind this conspiracy were former California Gov. Jerry Brown, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Rothschild Inc., an investment firm frequently targeted by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists.

Laser beams from space. Wow.

Old Post 02-08-2021 05:41 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Among the most common anti-vaxxer COVID-19 theories is a claim that billionaire Microsoft founder Bill Gates is using well-funded philanthropic research efforts as a smokescreen to mask more sinister motives. On YouTube and Facebook, videos and poorly sourced news stories with millions of views assert that Gates plans to embed microscopic tracking devices inside of a COVID-19 vaccine to covertly surveil the US population.
So.. theres a record of the exact place and time you were born. A copy of your entire schools records from K-12. A entire health record since your birth. The IRS knows where you work and every dollar you ever made. Your kroger card knows your eating habits. The gas, electric, and water company visits your house every month to read your meter. You carry a device that tracks your movements within 3 feet 24 hours a day.

But hey.. lets create a virus that will kill people by the tens of thousands so Bill Gates knows what your lame donkey life is about.

Old Post 02-08-2021 06:18 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
So.. theres a record of the exact place and time you were born. A copy of your entire schools records from K-12. A entire health record since your birth. The IRS knows where you work and every dollar you ever made. Your kroger card knows your eating habits. The gas, electric, and water company visits your house every month to read your meter. You carry a device that tracks your movements within 3 feet 24 hours a day.

But hey.. lets create a virus that will kill people by the tens of thousands so Bill Gates knows what your lame donkey life is about.

So where does Q and the space lasers come in to play? Asking for a friend......

Old Post 02-08-2021 06:31 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Last weekend, right-wing “journalist” and fringe conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin did an interview with online psychic and YouTube host Jenny Moonstone in which she laid out her theory that John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his own death in 1999 and is now behind the QAnon account.

QAnon is an anonymous figure at the center of a right-wing conspiracy theory known as “The Storm” that alleges that high-ranking members of the Trump administration have been using the 8Chan forum board to drop hints revealing that Robert Muller’s special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is really cover for a secret operation to take down a global network of satanic pedophile cannibals. Proponents of this conspiracy theory have increasingly been making their presence known at Trump rallies.

In a video posted by Moonstone on Sunday, Crokin explained her theory that JFK Jr. has been running the QAnon account all along, insisting that any mockery she receives, or attacks she endures, for promoting her ideas is proof that she is right.

This what these right wingers actually believe. You can't make this stuff up.

Old Post 02-08-2021 08:15 PM