UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Mike Lindell {my pillow}
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

Mike Lindell {my pillow}

Feb 5th he's gonna show proof of stolen election.

https://welovetrump.com/2021/02/03/...tm_campaign=PTN

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2021 03:39 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

yea right.

Old Post 02-04-2021 10:53 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

From the looks of the hunter biden thread, I could have sworn right wingers said never trust a crackhead.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 12:40 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
From the looks of the hunter biden thread, I could have sworn right wingers said never trust a crackhead.

Lol,which one?
The Ukraine,China $$$$ crack head.That has a govt. daddy that is corrupt helping him?Lie and deny everything.
Or
The one that admits to his former problem.Got his own Sh!!t together and made something out of himself?

I'll take the later

Old Post 02-05-2021 12:46 AM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mike Lindell {my pillow}

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Feb 5th he's gonna show proof of stolen election.

I hear him and Sidney Powell are going to collaborate on a new single called ( lied to again) OUGHT to be a great performance if you miss it will prolly be on SNL ....

Old Post 02-05-2021 12:52 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mike Lindell {my pillow}

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I hear him and Sidney Powell are going to collaborate on a new single called ( lied to again) OUGHT to be a great performance if you miss it will prolly be on SNL .... [/QUOTE cotton top chewback and wingnutts wat do y’all think about 42 of the rats up there that is In favor of giving illegals gov money just askin you don’t have to get mad

Old Post 02-05-2021 02:55 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

He was even to much for newsmax. The host walked off and said enough.

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:03 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Lol,which one?
The Ukraine,China $$$$ crack head.That has a govt. daddy that is corrupt helping him?Lie and deny everything.
Or
The one that admits to his former problem.Got his own Sh!!t together and made something out of himself?

I'll take the later

So did hunter. I guess whatever you tell yourself to sleep at night though. I didnt know there were different levels of 'crackheadiness.' So right wing crackheads are alright. Dem crackheads not so much. You say joe is a 'sniffer', but rudys convicted child molester he brought to the mic is alright. I see.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:08 AM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Mike Lindell {my pillow}

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I hear him and Sidney Powell are going to collaborate on a new single called ( lied to again) OUGHT to be a great performance if you miss it will prolly be on SNL .... [/QUOTE cotton top chewback and wingnutts wat do y’all think about 42 of the rats up there that is In favor of giving illegals gov money just askin you don’t have to get mad

You need to stop getting your news from MSM they got you reprogrammed already ? You know it's all lies fake news as ole man bebderb4 posted who says what real and what's not? Where's your tolerance for others you been brainwashed never happened

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 02-05-2021 at 03:24 AM

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:20 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

42 Senate Democrats vote in favor of government payments to illegal immigrants Senate Democrats on Thursday night indicated they supported sending direct payments to undocumented immigrants as the chamber waded through a lengthy process necessary to advance budget reconciliation measures. Not my words just good old fashion copy and paste

Last edited by delta nightlife on 02-05-2021 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:30 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
He was even to much for newsmax. The host walked off and said enough.

He'll probably storm the room during ding dongs trial. Him and ding dong really make a great pair though. Funny to see who's the bigger con man.

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:35 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
42 Senate Democrats vote in favor of government payments to illegal immigrants Senate Democrats on Thursday night indicated they supported sending direct payments to undocumented immigrants as the chamber waded through a lengthy process necessary to advance budget reconciliation measures. Not my words just good old fashion copy and paste
nonsense just more propaganda from MSM you should be ashamed of your self for spreading such trash ......I'm so glad I can still think for myself!

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:46 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

La la la see how your party rewards illegal behavior

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:02 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
nonsense just more propaganda from MSM you should be ashamed of your self for spreading such trash ......I'm so glad I can still think for myself!

You can’t think for yourself all 3 of ya done proved that

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:07 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You can’t think for yourself all 3 of ya done proved that
Yep got you reprogrammed already how Sad!

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:11 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Actually it is true. Sen Cotton from Arkansas introduced a bill banning all undocumented or illegal immigrants from receiving Covid stimulus checks. It passed but forty two dumrats voted against it. They wanted illegals to get checks. You might want to start paying attention to what is going on in Congress.

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:28 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Anybody that can get people to pay $60 for a pillow filled with chopped up memory foam can't be all bad. Lol

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:31 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Pilliws......

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
Anybody that can get people to pay $60 for a pillow filled with chopped up memory foam can't be all bad. Lol

😁😁🤣🤣
Got a point there......😉
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-05-2021 12:01 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Today is February 5th isn't it?

Old Post 02-05-2021 02:35 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

Im'ma be honest. The pillow aint worth a dime. Lindell and ding dong donnie have been sued so many times its pathetic. Ding dong donnie found another sucker lol. Eh in the end he'll be just like the rest. He will tell you what the underneath of a greyhound looks like.

Old Post 02-05-2021 02:35 PM
Wingman66
Banned

Btw...wasn't lindell dating a girl well known in lgbt community?

Old Post 02-05-2021 02:37 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Today is February 5th isn't it?
You need to stop watching CNN you've been reprogrammed already next thing you know you'll believe today is Friday I'm so glad I can still think for myself.......

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:17 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
I'm so glad I can still think for myself.......

Better watch out with 1 swipe of the Puppet Biden's Dick-tator pen that and your Foid card will be gone.

Glad to see nobody stepped to my original post.
Tell us what the puppet man has done good for USA so far?

Sending BILLIONS of USA $$$ to other countries is not 1
Making illegals USA free citizens {for votes} isn't either.
Forcing USA to buy oil from 3rd world sand countries...nope
Raise insulin and Epi pens prices up 2,000% LOL

When Biden said to Union worker " I don't work for you"....he meant it!!!

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:35 PM
benderb4
Banned

VIDEO IS UP
YES IT SHOWS ACTUAL CHINA HACK IN ON THE LOG
WITH IP ADDRESSES BASED IN CHINA
YES IT SHOWS ACTUAL VOTES THAT WERE FLIPPED

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-05-2021 at 09:55 PM

Old Post 02-05-2021 04:52 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

If only it was true. We will get more evidence from the lawsuits against fox. Rudy and powell.

Last edited by micooner on 02-06-2021 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:50 AM