UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Above Ground Dog Kennel
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kjbpreaching
UKC Forum Member

Above Ground Dog Kennel

Looking for an above ground dog kennel, any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Psalms 119:89

Life is to short to hunt sorry dogs

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2019 10:30 PM
kjbpreaching is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kjbpreaching Click here to Send kjbpreaching a Private Message Click Here to Email kjbpreaching Find more posts by kjbpreaching Add kjbpreaching to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Patrick Moore
UKC Forum Member

There is a guy in Kentucky that builds them. You can look him up on Facebook marketplace. Just do a search on there.

Old Post 11-26-2019 03:38 AM
Patrick Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick Moore Click here to Send Patrick Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Patrick Moore Find more posts by Patrick Moore Add Patrick Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kurt James
UKC Forum Member

Above ground kennel

I have one for sale. All aluminum with synthetic wood floors. It’s a 2 hole model. Has attached houses that are heated. Also has electric outlets for heated buckets outside of it. Paid $3200 for it. Would take $1600 for it. I live up around Findlay OH. If interested, message me or email me.

Last edited by Kurt James on 12-03-2019 at 05:21 AM

Old Post 12-02-2019 02:08 AM
Kurt James is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kurt James Click here to Send Kurt James a Private Message Click Here to Email Kurt James Find more posts by Kurt James Add Kurt James to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasonDixon99
UKC Forum Member

Do you still have the kennel for sale ? If so call or text me at (304) 276-0750. Thanks

Old Post 12-29-2019 10:16 PM
MasonDixon99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MasonDixon99 Click here to Send MasonDixon99 a Private Message Click Here to Email MasonDixon99 Find more posts by MasonDixon99 Add MasonDixon99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote