UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Steve

You bring the little fella down and we will figure it out when you get here. Sure would be alot of fun but don't you want to hunt TROOP ? Randy seems to be in a slump, he has as good a dog as you could want. And yet he has no luck. Can't wait for you two to get here. You can bring JACIE to I quess she lites up my day. Maybe we should have her handle CHARLIE..She did call though and give me hick for forgetting SNOOP DOG the other day. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-17-2010 12:07 AM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

I would already be

hunting troop in the hunts except, my dumba** lost his papers so we are in the process of getting new ones. I guess I can call a dog in the hunts but cant keep track of papers, lol. Check out the other thread I put on here to get people to look at jokers page, we need to get a good pic of junior to put on here.

Old Post 05-17-2010 12:13 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Good job last night with Junior !!!! . Mark im glad the dog out of Joker and Bobbie is doing good .Keep it up and thank for hunting pups out of joker .Tommy i will see what i can do for this weekend.

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-17-2010 02:56 AM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JefferyAntes
UKC Forum Member

Junior does have some time on the bence up here,but it sounds like hes doin really good,I really do miss the little booger hes got a heck of a nose on him. keep up the good work,he amazed me a few times, just to pull off some of those harder ones when everybody else was just running around lookin stupid. I sure would like to see some recent pictures of him.

Rightways Ringing Red Bell
Be Good, If you can't be good be safe!!!!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/JefferyAntes/100_3126.jpg

Old Post 05-18-2010 09:38 PM
JefferyAntes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JefferyAntes Click here to Send JefferyAntes a Private Message Click Here to Email JefferyAntes Find more posts by JefferyAntes Add JefferyAntes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Jeff,

I was just telling randy we needed to get some good picks of him on the wood. he is a pretty solid dog. and does have one heck of a nose. he would have three wins on him cept, i drew a mean dog and it pushed him off the tree twice, both times junior had first tree and both times they scored a coon, so junior would have won, but thats just the way it goes, i would say two wins in 4 hunts is pretty good.

Old Post 05-19-2010 12:20 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Jeff

Kinda makes you fell good to see something [you] started doing so good . winning over two GRNT 's and one NTCH is pretty good for a pup. Hope to see you at ENGLISH DAYS. There should be alot of good JOKER pups there . The old man will be there if all goes rite. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-19-2010 01:41 AM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

jeff

the only reason I threw him up on the bench was to kill my curiosity, and instantly i told randy someone had definately worked junior on the bench, could definately make grch also.

Old Post 05-19-2010 11:36 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Joker pups

Dam of the pups Nitech pr Turman Creek Crazy Kate . Her sire GRCH GRNITCH PR MORRIS HARDTIME BOGER. DAM TO KATE GRNITECH PR TURMAN CREEK LITTLE RED. We have blue and red male or female.Born may 6 wil be Super stake and performance. Call Joe Thompson 812 394 2068 or Randy Hall 815 993 0193

LItter 2 Dam of the pups HALL'S WILD CHILD BOBBIE HER SIRE GRNITCH BRIAR CREEK RAT POISON AND THE DAM WOULD BE PR JONE'S TREE SLAMMING SANDY. This is the second cross out of bobbie the five that are still alive four will be titled . Reference on the first cross just give me call. Call Ryan Ramey on the pups not sure what he has left. Born may 6 and they will be super stake and performance. Ryan number 937 206 3018 should make some real nice coondogs

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Last edited by jacie on 05-24-2010 at 03:01 AM

Old Post 05-20-2010 11:58 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JefferyAntes
UKC Forum Member

Its up in the air on English days for some crazy reason my work is going crazy 76 hrs this week and it doesn't look like its going to let up but I plan and hope to be heading dowm on friday yes he does have a heck of a nose on him one of the first things I told randy

Rightways Ringing Red Bell
Be Good, If you can't be good be safe!!!!

http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w333/JefferyAntes/100_3126.jpg

Old Post 05-21-2010 11:23 PM
JefferyAntes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JefferyAntes Click here to Send JefferyAntes a Private Message Click Here to Email JefferyAntes Find more posts by JefferyAntes Add JefferyAntes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Jeff,

You did a good job with, from what randy was telling me, junior was kinda of stubborn when he was a pup.

Old Post 05-22-2010 02:04 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

pups

They should start early and make some real nice coondogs.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-22-2010 11:21 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

PR BXK BACKWOODS FREEDOM

Wins again, one more show and she will be a grand show champion. Not bad ,she is not quite a year old yet. Way to go BUB now make her a dual grand now and Randy will have to come up with two hundred. TOM

Old Post 05-23-2010 01:36 PM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

way to go bub

I actually enjoy showing dogs, but Randy aint big on it. I took Troop out last night, not alot of air movement, he treed three singles in about an hour. cant wait for english days.

Last edited by smmm302 on 05-23-2010 at 07:32 PM

Old Post 05-23-2010 05:24 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Bub

God job with FREEDOM keep it up . We might have to go double or nothing lol.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-24-2010 03:05 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Randy

Just your luck ,BELL comes in heat just for ENGLISH DAYS.But it does kind of help on the to many dogs to hunt, plenty of time for her . I'll see you in TROY in a week . Is STEVE gong to hunt TROOP over there? If not maybe he'll hunt JOKER for me. If my leg dos'nt heal soon I'll have them take it off and put a wheel on there. Getting to be a real pain in the you know what. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-25-2010 01:43 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

JOKER AND KATE

They should start early and do real well in the hunts. Tommy i think Steve going to hunt troop . But just stay of the leg and let it get better.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-26-2010 01:26 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Boater

Boater split treed from Charlie last night had the meat. He not a year old yet and he's going to make a nice coondog.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-27-2010 08:22 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Charlie

He got a cut on his leg and will be out of service for around a week . HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET HIS STITCHES OUT FRIDAY.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-28-2010 11:37 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

GRSHCH BXK BACKWOODS FREEDOM

Nice job BUB ,hope she goes through the hunts that fast. She is one pretty little girl. This little girl went from nothing to GR before she was a year old now BUB has to make her GRNT as a two year old and Randy has to cough up some money. Randy I think you should start saving, BUB is on a mission and you are going to lose. Hope CHARLIE heals fast I would like to see him in the winners circle next weekend. JOE if you see this I hope to see you next week and I told JOKER about SMOKEY and he is really excited. Should be a real good cross. JOKER has sired some good dogs. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-31-2010 01:02 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Bub

Good job and thanks keep it up.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 06-01-2010 03:35 AM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

joker

Dont pass him up !!!!! I have 4 nice young dogs at the house if you would like to see what hes throwing.

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 06-03-2010 02:03 AM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Joker,

is throwing independant, crazy coon dogs, now Ive only hunted with Joker literally 2 times, but I know what he is throwing and I like it. Everybody is always saying "I want to know what kind of dogs a stud dog is reproducing" well here is your chance, bring a measuring stick and lets hunt.

Old Post 06-03-2010 02:29 AM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Randy,

Congrats on finish Halls Wild Child Charlie to GRNT last night and getting him qualified for the world hunt. I guess all the driving we did was worth it. PUBLIC: now Joker has 2 dogs qualified for the 2010 world hunt and they have both qualified within the last month. And our plans our to have at least 2 more qualified. Dont pass up breeding to joker, there is a litter now out of a real nice female and joker and man they are good acting pups and there are still a few available.

Old Post 06-06-2010 08:37 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

charlie

Lots of fun just hunting him.Don't pass up breeding to joker!!!!

NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 06-06-2010 10:47 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

CHARLIE

Randy someday we'll have to talk about what he is going to be bred to, have to see if he will reproduce anything.Again thanks for letting me be a part of it . TOM

Old Post 06-07-2010 02:43 AM