UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech 'PR' Hall's Wild Child Joker
Pages (70): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Mark

You are welcome any time . Randy told me you liked BELL alittle, but we have plans for her and CHARLIE. That should be the cross from hell ,Trrreeeeee dogs. going to try a keep them all but that depends on how many she has. Terry four times in three generations mite be a bit to much but then again whats enough. Glad you had a good hunt with Randy, wish I could have been there SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-10-2010 06:17 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

I think that would be one hell of a cross! Hell Randy wants to keep everything anyways.... Ha! Yeah I like Bell alright. We got several male dogs but I would like to get some females titled and rollin as well out of Joker. That will be in time to come for me anyways. I'm going to have another Joker dog in a few days so going to make sure everything gets worked out with him and Harry both before I move on. I like to hunt 'em hard...but more often than hard.
take care all
gotta run...
work sucks

Old Post 05-10-2010 08:33 PM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Junior

Junior looked pretty good saturday night, made a few mistakes but what 1yr old dog doesnt, the week before he looked pretty good but got chased of the tree and he had the coon in both trees, the dog that chased him of treed and they scored it. if he would have stayed he would have won, but if he would have stayed we might have had to go to the vet. Junior gets a win in his second hunt, well you cant ask for much more then that. and thats my first win handling an english dog, it felt pretty good. I only started hunting english dogs in november and only handled an english dog twice in the hunts, and both times was junior, Tommy and bub, you gotta talk some sense into Randy, sunday i threw junior up on the bench and he stood like a statue, randy aint big on showing but i keep telling him if you have the TOTAL package then use it all. Junior and I will be back at it friday and saturday night

Old Post 05-11-2010 03:29 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

PIONEER

Randy is a hoarder, he won't let me have my BELL back. I guess I'll have to go get her some day.The little fella is just not rite, thinks he can hunt them all,he is doing a good job. Saves wear and tear on the old man, I think he feels sorrry for me. ha. If you go back to RANDY'S call me I'll try to be there. I'd like to hunt with your pup, and I'll bring the old man[JOKER] and his daughter BAILEYa little female out of GRNT GRCH BXK BACK WOODS LACEY. Bailey is just another outstanding pup out of JOKER. She is comming along just fine ,if I can just get healthy again I won't have to send her to Randy. JOKER has thrown coondogs out of everything bred to him, notice I said coondogs not just tree dogs. Anyone can have a tree dog, a coondog is completely different thing. Hope to see you at ENGLISH DAYS .TOM

Old Post 05-11-2010 02:34 PM
tom edwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom edwards Click here to Send tom edwards a Private Message Click Here to Email tom edwards Find more posts by tom edwards Add tom edwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

smmm 302

Your bigger than I am you thumb him your suppose to keep him in line. There is nothing wrong with pretty,he's just jealous because the dogs get more attention than he does. I believe CHARLIE has a best of show, he should finish him,have to talk to Jacie she'll put him in line. Bub Brandon and I will be up a day or so before ENGLISH DAYS to warm the dogs up for the weekend. Ihope your going with us to IN. should be a good time. Randy I was going to have a new poster made, but they went out of buisness. bring the magic marker we'll be real down homers. Steve you take care of my little buddy till I get there. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-11-2010 02:49 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Yeah I think we all know Randy isn't right....Ha Ha.. He can't even defend himself when we post on here. Poor guy. I look forward to going up there again...this time for a whole weekend. Randy and Jacie might come down here sometime to and your more than welcome to come. It would be a shorter drive for you anyways! Randy might not let you have Bell back! He is getting her going for sure. I think he is going to have some fun with her! Thursday I'm picking up this other Joker pup..I can't wait to see what he is all about. The guy said he has been around a lot of gators but Randy and I think he will be alright. Those boys are just walker crazy that use gators to win their money in PKC. He is still young yet and I think some S. IL coonin and hospitality will fix him right up.
Well time to get some supper made before I head to the woods.
As far as English days I hope to make it up there! I think that would be a lot fun to meet everybody.
take care all

Old Post 05-12-2010 12:19 AM
Pioneer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer Click here to Send Pioneer a Private Message Click Here to Email Pioneer Find more posts by Pioneer Add Pioneer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

tommy

me and rand ywas just talking bout english days, should be fun, I cant wait until this weekend either. with a little luck maybe we will do some more winning

Old Post 05-12-2010 01:51 AM
smmm302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smmm302 Click here to Send smmm302 a Private Message Click Here to Email smmm302 Find more posts by smmm302 Add smmm302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

smmm302

Took the old man out last nite,me and him don't think a like . he wants to tree on the roughest places on the farm where I can't get to him. Took over an hour last nite and he was treed on the steepest hill on the place. I had to crawl to him, the old leg don't work well going up hill. I did get some pictures of him, I'll have mother put them on here when she gets up. I quit hunting five times crawling up that hill, but seeing the old man treed like that, well I quess I'll go again. I need to find some flat places to hunt, but there is not many of them around here. You take care and I'll SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM Pioneer ,I wish you all the luck in the world with your new pup, hope he is not to far gone . Some people have no brains at all when it comes to training a pup. Thank you for the invitation, I mite just make it down there ,have a lot of relation around Arcola and Matttoon.

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:15 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Another good hunt last night. Harry soloed another one. It was on flat ground Tom so no moutain climbing for me. Glad you and Joker are having some fun though. Can't beat it. Even if you are just visiting your relation you are more than welcome to come down for a night and get a hunt in. I don't need much notice I will probably be going out anyways.
Take care all

Old Post 05-12-2010 03:42 PM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

tommy

what you need to do is move back to illinois, you get back here with us young guys and hunting with us every night and youll start feeling 30 again, lol. ok maybe not but you should think about moving back, I need helping keeping randy in line, lol. i been fighting a bad cold for 3 weeks now, was gonna hunt with randy tonight but i feel like if i dont rest i wont be worth a crap this weekend.

Old Post 05-13-2010 02:27 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

smmm302

Don't believe the world could stand me being 30 again but mite be nice for a little while. Talked to Randy last nite , thinks is going to hunt all the dogs at English Days . But told him that there was only three nites and he has four dogs to hunt don't add up, like I said before the boy ain't rite. One thing for sure I am going to teach him to say [tree CHARLIE] . I think he has a problem with the word tree since that is what he does for a living. Maybe I can have Jacie handle CHARLIE she seems to know more about the hunts, notice Randy no ha. Steve you stay home and get well, don't listen to Randy .Don't need any sick handlers,to many good young dogs to hunt. AS far as me coming back to ILL. couldn't stand the taxes so I'll stay here, cuss these hills ,hunt JOKER some ,can go fishing alot . It's only 5 hours up there if I want to come up. Took the truck to the shop yesterday, all tuned up ready to go. So we will see you ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Grnt. Halls Wild Child Joker

Grnt. Rocky Run Blue Terry

Last edited by tom edwards on 05-13-2010 at 06:15 PM

Old Post 05-13-2010 01:53 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Jokers Pups

Campus Creek Bell

Campus Creek Bailey

Like father Like grand father, three generations of coon dogs. Ok Randy the ball is in your park JR, BOATER,BELL, TROOP ,CHARLIE. Is that all we got? Seems like there should be more ,Maybe we'll have to get a couple more for you to hunt.

Forgot about old SNOOP DOG, sorry SNOOP

Last edited by tom edwards on 05-14-2010 at 01:56 PM

Old Post 05-13-2010 06:18 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

JOKER

Is going to be 7 soon ,was going to have a party for him but he says no he'd rather go hunting . So I guess I'll take him and BAILEY out for awhile. People if you like a dog with a brain,personallity, go power ,tree power and a willingnest to please don't over look old JOKER. JOKER has thrown good pups out of alot of different lines and you will be hearing about them soon. If you would want to hunt with his offspring call RANDY he has a few out of different females he would be glad to take you hunting with or come here and we will turn the old man loose, nothing to hide we'll hunt what we got. Hope to see you all at ENGLISH DAYS stop by take a look and talk hounds . WE will have several to show you that will be hunted. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-14-2010 02:37 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Tom

Still like that Bell dog! Good pic. Eventhough I thought we were going to get shot because of her....I still liked her. Gonna have to ask Randy about that one. Ha Ha Ha ha Good times.

Picked up a Joker X Bobbie male last night. Great looking dog. First time out in 3 minutes struck....2 minutes later....in hole.....hooked-unhooked...struck in 5 minutes....then we got lit up by mother nature. ****! Ahhhhhh well...
Take care all.

Old Post 05-14-2010 08:51 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Mark

one of the best females I've had came from that same cross. Randy told me about BELL getting under that porch. They have to go where the coon goes.I wanted to go to the RQE this weekend but I think I,m going to TROY IW. to a redbone hunt ,it's closer. Save a little money for English days. Besides I can only be around Randy so much. The little fella has been thinking and that is not good. Talk to you later mother thinks she wants to go out and eat SEE YOU ON DOWN THE ROAD TOM

Old Post 05-14-2010 11:53 PM
jacie
UKC Forum Member

Tommy

Tell Larry good luck tonight. Mark i hope that pup out of joker and bobbie makes a good one. Keep it up

GRNT pkc Mr wild child uncle Joe
NTCH Rebel Ridge Fancy

Old Post 05-15-2010 11:14 PM
jacie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacie Click here to Send jacie a Private Message Click Here to Email jacie Find more posts by jacie Add jacie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

I think he will be just fine. I'm liking him a lot after only 2 hunts. He is buddying up just fine.

Hope everyone had a good outing tonight. Wish I was there. I hope to get a call late tonight!

Old Post 05-16-2010 01:57 AM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Halls Wild Child Junior

Qualifies for the 2010 World Hunt, he is the first pup out of Joker to qualify for the world hunt, he is coming on real nice last week was his second nite hunt and he got a second place, and tonight was his fourth nite hunt and it was an rqe and he got 5th, all he need is his 1st and he will be a nite champion. And he is only 19mths old. Tonight we drew out with two grand nite champions and one nite champion that has 3 wins towards grand and all three were nice coondogs. He won his cast tonight with 275+ 150 circle and no minus points. Also congratulations Ryan Whitaker and Sis, they qualified for the world hunt tonight also. Should be one exciting year.

Last edited by smmm302 on 05-16-2010 at 10:10 AM

Old Post 05-16-2010 10:06 AM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Steve way to go

Seems to me you and old JR are a winning team. I may go to the rqe down here next saturday and see if the old man can handle it . Sounds like old JR is coming along really well . If you keep winning with JR we mite have to make that cross again. Maybe I'll have to bring BELL back down here and start her in the hunts.I think she could popably win some hunts.There is a full brother to these two dogs I called BOOMER over by KC ,wish I knew what he is doing. John if you see this call me I lost your number. If anyone else has a pup out of STAR and JOKER let me know how they are doing. I think we'll make that cross again,it's a good one. Steve keep up the good work and thank you for hunting JR. SEE YOU ON DOWN THE RAOD TOM

Old Post 05-16-2010 05:32 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

FREEDOM

Bub won best of show with his little girl out of JOKER friday and saturday at a REDBONE sectional at troy Ia this weekend ,two more shows and she will be GRSH CH BXK BACK WOODS FREEDOM .way to go BUB. FREEDOM is not a year old yet, Bub wants to finish her before she is one. And knowing BUB he will. I'm kinda afraid to ask what my little buddy did this weekend but RANDY where are you , and what did you do? I'll talk to you later TOM

Old Post 05-16-2010 05:48 PM
cbcoonskinner
UKC Forum Member

Tom, Are you interested in this Joker Pup, i have out of Dusty?

Al Brobst
Wheeling ,Mo
660-659-2457

Home of:
Red Eagle Chief

Old Post 05-16-2010 06:00 PM
cbcoonskinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbcoonskinner Click here to Send cbcoonskinner a Private Message Click Here to Email cbcoonskinner Visit cbcoonskinner's homepage! Find more posts by cbcoonskinner Add cbcoonskinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

Tom

I believe Randy and I are coming down there saturday to get charlie qualified. If you need me to hunt joker I can, I dont want to take anything away from you, but if you dont feel up to it, let me know and I will be more then happy to handle him for you. Give me a call if you can, here is my new number 309-222-2360

Old Post 05-16-2010 06:41 PM
Pioneer
UKC Forum Member

Good job Steve.

Old Post 05-16-2010 09:38 PM
tom edwards
UKC Forum Member

Al

I'm working on it,give me a little while . Tom

Old Post 05-16-2010 11:57 PM
smmm302
UKC Forum Member

thanks pioneer

Nite hunts are quite interesting, you can know the dog inside and out, , but the dog has to perform. And he did. Im pretty excited about future hunts with Junior and Troop. Heck another week or two and bell will be ready for the hunts, hopefully Randy can get that last win on Charlie and then he can hunt Bell, or Junior, or Troop. Its kinda nice having that many young dogs ready for the hunts.

Last edited by smmm302 on 05-17-2010 at 12:01 AM

Old Post 05-16-2010 11:58 PM