UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 4 year old female fiest squirrel dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

4 year old female fiest squirrel dog

Very nice lil dog will road,drop,and walk hunt it don’t matter to her she will fill your tailgate with no problems. She uses her eyes ears and nose she hunts like a rocket and is also 100 percent tone broke she is a medium range dog when you walk or drop her she hunts perfect and no leash needed on her she is registered the guy I got her from sent them off and still hasn’t got them back yet I will show her any way you want to see her go I am free in the evening after work or early Sunday morning before church. She has no quit in her right now they aren’t moving here good and she still manages to find a few, when they are moving she will put on a show. The only fault I have with her is she doesn’t retrieve which ain’t no big deal to me but I know some guys like that but other than that she is a very nice dog. Only reason I’m selling her is I’m hunting Laikas now and found one i want to buy but have no problem feeding her here we still hunt her about every other day, calls only do not text or pm and call anytime price is firm 2500 will sell her under a tree with squirrels above her thanks and God bless everyone call 6065056945
LUKE 18:27

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-24-2023 01:32 AM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Female

I’ve had a bunch of calls but no one has showed up to try her she will sell herself she is a squirrel treeing outfit I may take a good small truck storage box in on trade and cash come try her i guarantee she shows you squirrels thanks and God bless everyone

Old Post 03-25-2023 01:02 AM
coonhunter1021 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter1021 Click here to Send coonhunter1021 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter1021 Find more posts by coonhunter1021 Add coonhunter1021 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter1021
UKC Forum Member

Female

SOLD!!!! Went to a great home in Tennessee enjoyed hunting with you today jim I’m glad u liked her and I hope ur grandsons enjoy her

Old Post 04-02-2023 10:41 PM