UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who Has The Best Deal On Garmin 320 Combo??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Who Has The Best Deal On Garmin 320 Combo??

Who has the best deal on a new Garmin 320 Combo??

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2014 09:50 PM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayemup34
UKC Forum Member

If you're wantin 320 with DC 50 I heard cabelas has em for $399. If you want it with a T5 idk bcuz I ain't been lookin for em but I know Conkeys Outdoors has about everything 10% off this weekend.

If they don't bay, they don't stay

Catch em and stretch em, tree em and free em

'PR' McPherson's Big Mouth Brandy

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:07 PM
Bayemup34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayemup34 Click here to Send Bayemup34 a Private Message Find more posts by Bayemup34 Add Bayemup34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Cabelas has them on sale for 399 this week but conkeys cust ser after any sale. Is worth the difference!!! Imo

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:33 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tardawg
UKC Forum Member

Conkey's Hound & Hunting Supplies, Hands down no need to look anywhere else. 904-692-1568 give them a call.

alankalal1959@gmail.com

Home of:
Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch. 'PR' Kalal's MN Pyched Up Miss Pac Man

R.I.P.
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Anne
&
Dual Grand Champion Kalal's Minnesota Destiny in the Wind

Support the Treeing Walker Breeders & Fanciers Association.

Old Post 11-27-2014 10:41 PM
Tardawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tardawg Click here to Send Tardawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Tardawg Find more posts by Tardawg Add Tardawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

Bayemup34 and Potomac are correct,,I just checked and called my hunting buddy and told him about the 399.99 sale price,,plus free shipping,,can't beat that price anywhere,,my buddy just ordered him one,,guess he likes mine,,,lol

Old Post 11-28-2014 12:08 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote