UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > If the Chat on the Home Page could only help.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

If the Chat on the Home Page could only help.

I like the ability of being able to contact someone and getting some answers about registration papers answered. Only problem I get the same answers and no papers. 2-3 weeks has turned into months.

First contact on where papers were. I was told they were sent and lost in the mail. Second contact 2-3 weeks for duplicate papers. Waited and today 2-4 weeks for duplicate papers.
The contact page is great because I have names and dates of past conversations in emails that were sent to me and replied to. Just not getting any results.

For 50 years been buying pups and maybe breeding for a litter every couple years. The last pups a couple years ago I gave away because I never could get papers. I have a dog now I would like to get registered. Guess I will see what happens in 2-4 weeks. I have 2 pups and another grown dog I need registered but almost afraid to send papers in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2022 09:08 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mhardy
UKC Forum Member

sent my puppy papers in july 25 and they came back today,sept.6. not bad for ukc.

Old Post 09-06-2022 10:01 PM
mhardy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mhardy Click here to Send mhardy a Private Message Click Here to Email mhardy Find more posts by mhardy Add mhardy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Sure wish mine could of done that.

Old Post 09-06-2022 10:41 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

paperwork

Be sure to take PICTURES OF FRONT and BACK of ALL paperwork you send in regardless if BUYING OR SELLING I had an incident happen awhile back had I not had a picture of the original pup paperwork saved in my phone nearly a year later We probably Would not have gotten the paperwork completed , Also ONLINE Litter registering your pup litters prove to work faster for us, Just sharing info

Old Post 09-06-2022 11:07 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I’ve registered three litters this Spring/Summer. The first two litters it took almost two months to get the papers back. The last litter I had the papers back in three weeks.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-07-2022 04:00 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Have y'all noticed that "lost in the mail" only occurs when UKC mails papers? There is no problem getting applications to them. The problem is getting papers back.

Old Post 09-08-2022 02:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockyford
UKC Forum Member

They have claimed to me that the papers were getting lost before they got them, kept blaming the post office and still are. But yet none of the hunt reports I send get lost. But yes the chat is about useless on truly getting anything accomplished..

Old Post 09-08-2022 06:21 PM
Rockyford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockyford Click here to Send Rockyford a Private Message Click Here to Email Rockyford Find more posts by Rockyford Add Rockyford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Got my puppy papers back in the mail today. It took 6 weeks from the time I mailed them.

Old Post 09-09-2022 01:39 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Seems they never have a problem getting a check cashed.. needs to be a way that the check or money order doesn't go through u til proof papers have been handled and a shipment tracking number set up to track your papers .

Old Post 09-10-2022 02:45 PM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote