UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Rule changes for next year
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

Rule changes for next year

If anyone wants to submit any possible rule changes for next year you can send them to one of the state reps or send them to me via email, or mail them to me but get them submitted ASAP. I'm sure there will be a cut off date to submit these but I'm not sure what that date is as of right now. If you want to send them to me then here's my address and email.

Joe Brown
145 W. Logan St.
Markle, IN 46770

or
joseph_brown@steris.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2015 11:57 PM
Halfway2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfway2 Click here to Send Halfway2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Halfway2 Find more posts by Halfway2 Add Halfway2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

All rule changes must be submitted by Sept. 1, 2015. Anything submitted after that will not be considered.

Old Post 07-07-2015 06:31 PM
Halfway2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Halfway2 Click here to Send Halfway2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Halfway2 Find more posts by Halfway2 Add Halfway2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Reps must submit their props to UKC by that date.

Old Post 07-07-2015 06:41 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

If UKC was to start a youth program it would likely need to be included in the new book. Would the new program need to go through the rules committee?

Old Post 07-09-2015 03:34 AM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

No it would not Dan. I'm liking the idea of starting a Youth Program.

Old Post 07-09-2015 05:52 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

Allen, It would be a huge contribution to UKC to develop a Beagle youth program. IMO there could be no greater contribution to the future of the UKC and the beagle breed in general. Encouraging the youth of our sport would reap amazing long term benefits.

I know it would take a lot of work to develop such a program. I believe in your ability to accomplish the task!

You will find support for a UKC beagle youth program. All other areas of UKC support the youth. The Dog events department has one of the best youth programs that I have seen in any registry. The coonhound program is also thriving. A Beagle youth program would be completely in line with the UKC precedent of encouraging and showcasing the accomplishments of youth handlers. Dan M

Old Post 07-10-2015 05:10 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Halfway2
UKC Forum Member

Just wanted to bump as a reminder. I've already gotten several submissions which have been sent to UKC

Old Post 07-23-2015 06:54 PM