UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > New Club
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brian Collins
UKC Forum Member

New Club

I would like to invite everyone out to welcome this new club to UKC. They will be having their first trial on July 19th as listed below. Breakfast and lunch to will be available. They will also be having a judging/rules seminar on July 18th starting at 5pm, pizza will be provided by the club. I believe this is one of many AKC clubs that will be joining UKC in PA in the months to come so please show as much support as possible. If you have any questions contact me at 740-334-0994 or Keith below. Thanks and we hope to see everyone there!!

PA, Jacobus; Jacobus Beagle Club I-83 to exit 14-Leader Heights. Turn right at top of ramp to SR 182 for .5 mi. Turn left on S. George St for 2.3 mi. Right on Valley Rd for 1.2 mi. Club on left. From south, I-83 to exit 10-Loganville. Right at top of ramp to 1st stop sign. Right onto Susquehanna Trail for 1.2 mi. Left onto Valley Rd for 1.2 mi. Club is on left. GPS: 1251 Valley Rd. Jacobus. Contact Keith Collins (717) 927-8610 or (717) 945-3167
Jul 19 PACK Reg 7:00am, Ch&Gr 7:00am, $20

Because its in our nature"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2015 12:31 PM
Brian Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Collins Click here to Send Brian Collins a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Collins Add Brian Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Seth Shipman
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to the new club

Home of multiple UKC Champions

Standing At Stud: GRPCH GRHBCH GRCH Cedar Grove's Loko Go Cowboy

Standing At Stud: HBCH CH GRPCH Cedar Grove's Briarpatch Nugget

Standing At Stud: PCH GRCH GRHBCH Milam's Loko Go Hacksaw

R.I.P HBCH GRPCH Cedar Grove Talkabout Blackjack

Old Post 06-27-2015 07:01 PM
Seth Shipman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Seth Shipman Click here to Send Seth Shipman a Private Message Click Here to Email Seth Shipman Visit Seth Shipman's homepage! Find more posts by Seth Shipman Add Seth Shipman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Collins
UKC Forum Member

But

Because its in our nature"

Old Post 07-05-2015 03:07 AM
Brian Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Collins Click here to Send Brian Collins a Private Message Find more posts by Brian Collins Add Brian Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote