UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Lost my once and a life time hound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bhutton
UKC Forum Member

Lost my once and a life time hound

It hurts my hear to report that my once in a life time dog GRHBCH Huttons Little Hunter has past away. This dog meant the world to me. He is the dog that started this passion I have for our sport. He was also my 1st hunting dog and I sure was blessed to have him. Now I just wish I breed him more.

Home of Grhbch Huttons Little HunterRIP, Hbch Huttons Little Hazzards Ditzy placed 5th in Champs at 2014 Nationals RIP, GRHBCH Huttons Little Blue Maverick 4th at the 2014 World Championship,HBCH Huttons Barbarian Titan placed 2nd at 2015 Hunting Beagle Nationals Champion class and placed 4th at the 2013 PP World, Huttons Little Rip Fuel placed 6th in Registered 2015 Hunting Beagle Nationals. Hutton's Little Ditzy's Chippy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:01 AM
Bhutton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bhutton Click here to Send Bhutton a Private Message Find more posts by Bhutton Add Bhutton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Owen D
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss buddy he was a **** good rabbit dog to say the least good hounds like him are hard to come by !

2009 National Registered Runner-Up NHBA High Scoring Opposite Sex
- "HBCH CH PFALZGRAF'S LITTLE LACY"

2014 and 2015 NHBA Series Runner-Up Female 2015 NHBA Days High Scoring Opposite Sex 2015 National Chase Runner-Up
- "GRHBCH DAGOSTINE'S SWEET SHOT OF HONEY"

2016 Tennessee State Champion 2016 National Junior All Star Series Champion 2016 All Star Mountain Region Series Junior Champion 2017 NHBA Days Opposite Sex
- "GRHBCH DAGOSTINE'S SIR MONGO"

2016 Dale Prunty Classic Overall Winner
2017 National Champion Runner-Up
- "GRCH HBCH DAGOSTINE'S TIME TO SAY GRACE"

- HBCH GRCH DAGOSTINE'S RABBIT HOPPER
- HBCH DAGOSTINE'S SHELBY
- HBCH DAGOSTINE'S HOMEMADE SHINE
- HBCH DAGOSTINE'S STELLA PERFORMANCE

Old Post 06-24-2015 12:08 AM
Owen D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Owen D Click here to Send Owen D a Private Message Click Here to Email Owen D Find more posts by Owen D Add Owen D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhw
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for you loss Brian, he was a great dog

Old Post 06-24-2015 01:14 AM
jhw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhw Click here to Send jhw a Private Message Click Here to Email jhw Find more posts by jhw Add jhw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DHARVEY
UKC Forum Member

Sorry Brian

HBCH Hardtime Heat Em Up Psycho
HBCH Harvey's Tap Out
GRHBCH Treaty Line Grave Digger
Harvey's Beware "Rowdy"
304-203-3581

Old Post 06-24-2015 01:27 AM
DHARVEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DHARVEY Click here to Send DHARVEY a Private Message Click Here to Email DHARVEY Visit DHARVEY's homepage! Find more posts by DHARVEY Add DHARVEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss little buddy! Hunter was truly a great hound and he produced a great hound in maverick!! I enjoyed every hour I spent in the field with hunter as I do maverick!! Just remember the good times with hunter it helps some!!!

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 06-24-2015 01:46 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Brian

Sorry to hear of Hunter's passing, always hard losing the good ones.

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 06-24-2015 04:25 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fasteddy
UKC Forum Member

loss

Sorry Brian I seen him do a nice job .

OUT BACK HAMMERIN MATILDA-Liscensed places in AKC large pack
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS- 4th place in AKC Mid West so far

http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

We feed and recommend VICTOR Feed

Old Post 06-24-2015 11:25 AM
fasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fasteddy Click here to Send fasteddy a Private Message Find more posts by fasteddy Add fasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sundown Beagles
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear Brian. He was won heck of a hound, a true measuring stick for others to live up to!!!

Old Post 06-24-2015 02:00 PM
Sundown Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sundown Beagles Click here to Send Sundown Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Sundown Beagles Find more posts by Sundown Beagles Add Sundown Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Its so hard to lose a really great one. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Bills cell # (614)965-2643

Old Post 06-25-2015 03:02 AM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jed Nichols
UKC Forum Member

I'm sorry to hear that Brian, I know he meant a lot to u. He was one hell of a rabbit dog.

Old Post 06-25-2015 03:46 AM
Jed Nichols is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jed Nichols Click here to Send Jed Nichols a Private Message Click Here to Email Jed Nichols Visit Jed Nichols's homepage! Find more posts by Jed Nichols Add Jed Nichols to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEW/BOY
UKC Forum Member

Sorry For you loss Brian,

NEW ADDITIONS COMING
DEW/BOYZ PICK-M-UP TRACKER

HBCH DEW/BOYZ TRIPPLE B BIGMAC(R.I.P.)
DEW/BOYZ LITTLE RED BABY (THE OLD LADY OF THE PACK)(R.I.P.)
DOUBLE T'S I'M RIGHT ON TRACK(STOLEN WHILE RUNNING)

IN LOVING MEMORY OF BIFFY LEann DEW

Old Post 06-25-2015 09:19 AM
DEW/BOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEW/BOY Click here to Send DEW/BOY a Private Message Click Here to Email DEW/BOY Visit DEW/BOY's homepage! Find more posts by DEW/BOY Add DEW/BOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bhutton
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everybody for the kind words. Hunter sure was my great hound that had one hell of a win record in UKC and CCBC. He placed twice in the Nationals 8th as a register and 3rd in the grands.Hunter also won the NHBA SECTIONAL point series in 2012, and CCBC hound of the year 2 years in a row the only hound to do that in CCBC. And just last year at the old dog fun hunt at the Memorial he won that. He was one of those dogs who just had it and was born to run rabbits. Just last week I was running him with pups and he pounded rabbits but after that he went down hill in a hurry.

Home of Grhbch Huttons Little HunterRIP, Hbch Huttons Little Hazzards Ditzy placed 5th in Champs at 2014 Nationals RIP, GRHBCH Huttons Little Blue Maverick 4th at the 2014 World Championship,HBCH Huttons Barbarian Titan placed 2nd at 2015 Hunting Beagle Nationals Champion class and placed 4th at the 2013 PP World, Huttons Little Rip Fuel placed 6th in Registered 2015 Hunting Beagle Nationals. Hutton's Little Ditzy's Chippy.

Old Post 06-25-2015 10:42 AM
Bhutton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bhutton Click here to Send Bhutton a Private Message Find more posts by Bhutton Add Bhutton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear such a great hound has passed! Loved seeing Hunter and Shiloh run together. That brace work was the best I have ever seen. Hunter will always have a place on my personal list of truly great rabbit hounds. Dan M

Old Post 06-25-2015 04:35 PM
TOUCHSTONEBEAGL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Click here to Send TOUCHSTONEBEAGL a Private Message Click Here to Email TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Find more posts by TOUCHSTONEBEAGL Add TOUCHSTONEBEAGL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote