UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

TUCKER and L.GARNER are a Class Act, "Congratulation Garner on the fine job you have done with Tucker".

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2017 01:40 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

I can't take much credit I'm just lucky that I get to Hunt this fine pup as much as I do. Tucker was a early starting natural loaner that treesthem coons! Don't overlook Bentley as your next stud dog!

Old Post 05-07-2017 05:50 PM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

There was a lot of Great females breed to Bentley to produce these powerful young dogs but, there is a reason they breed their good females to BENTLEY. They wanted to take their female to the best they could find.....

Old Post 05-07-2017 08:22 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Female from Georgia that is lined up to bred to Bentley when she comes in. Should be coming in in July. This is going to be a great cross. She us dual grand in ukc and a Pkc champion.
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Old Post 05-11-2017 01:48 AM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Bentley

Adam just wanted to say thanks for letting us breed to Bentley thia should make some nice hounds. They should please anyone.

Old Post 05-13-2017 03:12 AM
Shawn Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Smith Click here to Send Shawn Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Smith Add Shawn Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir Shawn Smith. I have talked to a couple people about this cross and they are just like wow. There should be a couple power houses come from this cross

Old Post 05-13-2017 04:37 AM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Wipeout Skuna river

Yes sir Adam this cross will be something to talk about bud. Should be aome get it done type of hounds with all the drive and accuracy that everyone says they are looking for.

Old Post 05-13-2017 05:27 AM
Shawn Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shawn Smith Click here to Send Shawn Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Shawn Smith Add Shawn Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Winston Aron from Mississippi last night about this cross he made to get the DUAL DRAND CHAMPION SKUNA RIVER UGG female and he said that was a very good cross and was made several times, He also said UGG was one hell of a track and tree dog. When you look at her pedigree with Skuna River Fred on top and Skuna River Bark on the bottom she is breed to the moon. When you look at the Pups and Degrees UKCs (PAD) Skuna River FRED and Skuna River BARK, There is only a Few male stud dogs and "I Mean Very Few" that ever reproduced like them. I think they put like 250 Nite Champions and around 100 or so Grand Nite Champions on the ground out of a 2000 pups. When you are looking at papers on dogs, know what your looking at, these dogs eliminate most of the the studs dogs in the Walker breed on what they reproduced, and as far as Big Time BENTLEY he has already Produced some amazing young pups and BIG WINNERS in UKC and PKC... You can just put me down for 2 pups out of this cross.....

Old Post 05-13-2017 12:38 PM
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Edwardfasteddy

Im glad to see some people still do their homework before making a cross. Ugg has been a pleasure to own here at Southern Grace kennels and we have high hopes for this cross. And thanks for the kind words about Ugg.

Old Post 05-13-2017 03:41 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

How about when they took Old Skuna River Fat Lady that was out of Skuna River Lipper and Skuna River Queen VI and breed it to one of the Best Reproducing males that ever lived "Old Wipeout ZEB" and produced ZEB's Wipeout KOY. Here again another one of Winston Arons dogs were used to make a hell of a cross that produced BIG BIG WINNERS in PKC and UKC. Winston may even have made the cross being his female was used, The man is a Genius and should be given some kind of a Life Time Achievement Award that is if you can get him away from the dog pen long enough to give it to him LOL. Anyways "ZEB's Wipout Koy" is BIG TIME BENTLEY's Great Grand Dad with MOOSE in front of him and MOOSE's litter mate sister on the bottom. there is no wonder BENTLEY is putting his mark on the pups, And BENTLEY a few weeks ago proved he can still walk away with high scoring dog at a Super Slam in N.C.! Man, this dog needs to be retired to the Stud Pen, Unless you need a New Truck or run out of Money. Adam, I would say Good Luck with Bentley but you don't need a whole of Luck when you got a dog like "BIG TIME BENTLEY"....... Please give me a call when you have pups.

Old Post 05-14-2017 02:07 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BACK TO THE TOP!

Old Post 05-16-2017 01:29 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hey Smithy, I here you got a grand pup to BENTLEY, what is the breeding other then Bentley and Clone?

Old Post 05-16-2017 03:38 AM
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

She is off of get back jake on top and her mama is off of bentley and clone

Old Post 05-16-2017 03:48 AM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

I got a female that's off of swamp on top and double wipeout and sunrise bottom she is a nice lil female that had been pleasure hunted and most the time alone with accuracy too boot I'm really thinking hard bout give you a call in the next few mth on breeding to Bentley.if I didn't think she was a nice dog I wdnt even think about it!

Old Post 05-16-2017 05:09 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good mr Davis just give me call

Old Post 05-16-2017 05:54 PM
S.Davis
UKC Forum Member

I sure will thanks

Old Post 05-16-2017 06:09 PM
S.Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for S.Davis Click here to Send S.Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email S.Davis Find more posts by S.Davis Add S.Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 05-17-2017 06:38 PM
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 05-19-2017 01:18 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hey Smithy, What is that Get Back Jake dog off of or what does he go back to on his pedigree? Who owns that Bentley female your dogs off of, Was she in any hunts? Man that was one good cross on BENTLEY, They say they was some Powerful Track and TREE DOGS! Post a picture of her or give it to Adam so he can.

Old Post 05-19-2017 11:55 PM
Shawn Smith
UKC Forum Member

Jake is off of Coma stylish legend amd dual grand female called Cedar creek Get back Jessie whos is off of X Jr. Jake has a 3 gen all grand ped. Buddy Harrel oyt of Mississippi owned the female off if Bentley and clone. Her name was golden oaks clone. I'll send adam some pictures of her later this weekend.

Old Post 05-20-2017 12:08 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

A friend of mine has a good Nite Champion off Kiddy's Zeb Again. If we can get it done it will be a half brother half sister cross when she is breed to BENTLEY, she is do in any time and this cross should make track and tree dogs like no other. Does anyone remember back when that daughter of Wipeout ZEB won the World Squirrel Hunt that was about 99% Cur's and Feist's and they did not even think a hound had a chance to win. I think it was back in 2005, If I can find that prohound that has the hunt in blow by blow I will try to post it, Man these Wipeout dogs win at all levels. I started hunting them back in 1989 and bought a daughter off Old Wipeout ZEB and breed her to Million $ Elmoe, what a cross that was, I then bought two sisters to Peaches and Willie and breed them to the Big male I owned off Million $ Elmoe and the Zeb female and that is what I have now. I will be breeding some of this stock of dogs to BENTLEY as soon as she comes in,......

Old Post 05-20-2017 06:12 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Sorry, it was back in 1998 -99 not 1989 Tt would have been 17 to 18 years ago when I first started hunting the Wipeout dogs and never looked back, They have it all! I like how they run a track, how easy they are to start and how they tree.

Old Post 05-20-2017 06:31 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I have to laugh when you here someone say their dog is running track but not getting on the tree, or he likes to track better then tree, he is a ground dog. When you here this don't ask what the dog is out of, ask the owner these three things. (1) Did you let the dog run loose? (2) How many coons did you turn out to him? (3) And Did you ever have him in a coon pen? 9 times out of 10 it is the trainer not the bloodline, I have 50 years experience training dogs and knew 20 years ago that the Wipeout dogs would dominant the hunts, and after owning and hunting dogs directly off Old Wipeout ZEB back then, knew if they ever moved over to UKC hunts they would dominant them also. Example: These dogs were first hunted in PKC, then got hunted in UKC hunts. It did not take long for a daughter of Old Wipeout ZEB - ( Black Water Pearl) using UKCs (PAD) Pup and Degrees- Pearl's PAD shows she has became the best reproducing female of All-Time. Gr. Nite Ch. BIG TIME BENTLEY is reproducing Loud mouth track dogs with a good hard chop on the tree, This is the trademark of the BENTLEY line of dogs. Gr. Nite Ch. BIG TIME BENTLEY has already proven to make his mark as a ALL-TIME GREAT stud dog..... Adam, As soon as you get him collected put me down for about 6 straws.......

Old Post 05-21-2017 03:09 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

BENTLEYx SANDY

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the sandy female I have to breed to Bentley. She was bleeding when I fed her tonight so fingers crossed in the next week and a half I will be breeding Bentley to her. This is the zeb3xbark female. I have had tons of interest in this cross. This is going to be an outstanding cross. If you have contacted me about a pup if I will try to be getting up with you but if I don't shoot me a text or call. These pups won't last long with the way they will be bred. I am very excited about this cross. I will keep an update on here to let everyone know when she is bred.

Old Post 05-22-2017 04:10 AM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

BIG TIME BENTLEY X WIPEOUT SANDY

......................................NITECH PR KIDDY'S WIPEOUT ZEB
.....NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK (MOOSE)
................................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS POLLY
.....NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
......................................GRNITECH PR ZEBS WIPEOUT KOY
.......................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT RUBY
....................................................PR KIDDYS EASY QUEEN
..GRNITECH PR BIG TIME BENTLEY
..NITECH PR MCQUEEN AND FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK(MOOSE)
.............................................PR M/F'S WIPEOUT CASE
.............................................NITECH PR STYLISH SIX PAK
.........NITECH PR MCQUEENS WIPEOUT MANDY
.......................................GRNITECH PR HARDWOOD PATCH
.........................PR MCQUEENS HARDWOOD MANDY
................................NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS POLLY

PUPS

..NITECH PR MCQUEEN & FERGYS WIPEOUT ZACK (MOOSE)
..................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
.................................NITECH PR KIDDYS WIPEOUT RUBY
......GRNITECH PR JOINERTOWN WIPEOUT ZEB 3
....................................NITECH PR CLOVERS STYLISH OZ
...................................PR FERGYS WIPEOUT DUSTY
.............................GRNITECH PR FERGYS WIPEOUT SNUG
...PR WIPEOUT SANDY
.................................GRNITECH PR SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
.....................NITECH GRCH PR SKUNA RIVER BARK
...............NITECH CH PR ARONS SKUNA RIVER QUEEN VIII
......GRNITECH PR CLOEYS WILD LILLY
......................................................PR STYLISH CLOVER
..................................NITECH PR STYLISH CLOEY
.............................GRNITECH PR FERGYS WIPEOUT SNUG

This is what the next cross off of Bentley will look like on their 4 gen. papers.

Old Post 05-22-2017 08:09 PM