UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud Grand Nt. Ch. Wilds Insane Jive Htx
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

With all the wind and rain we been have getting, with Jive being laid up. I took time to study his pedigree. I have only gone through the females, the females have a better percentage rate of reproducing than alot of the males. Then I have started on the males, I know Jives brothers are reproducing the right kind too. Hunters don't do not over look this hound

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2016 02:34 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Well Grntch Wilds Insane Jive has puppies on the ground, Grntch Stylish Dot had her puppies this morning. This is an all grand all Coondog cross. If your interested in one of these pups contact John at 217-781-0722

Old Post 04-08-2016 07:17 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

John had no problem selling his pups. So someone is studying pedigrees and accomplishments.

Old Post 04-11-2016 09:15 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Just got back from walker days. Did no good in the hunts BUT nobody beats us at having fun. It is great to spend 2 days with the Wilds and Ed. There is very few people with the integrity of the Wilds. Jive is back in Ohio for a while, Kevin is building a new home working 5-6 days a week, coaching 2 baseball teams, being a good father and husband. He is taking a break from the hunts for a while. Contact Kevin about Jive, but we will do what we can to help in any way. He will be be back in Illinois in the future.

Old Post 04-17-2016 05:39 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

With jive back in Ohio, you can still hunt with him. I have a litter mate to him that is the carbon copy of Jive. So if you want to see Jive go come hunt with Cain. Then breed or buy a pup out of Jive.

Old Post 04-18-2016 11:22 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Roy I just want to say that we had the best time at walker days that I can ever remember with you and John. Looking forward to another great time at Autumn oaks. Thanks to you and John for everything you've done in helping us with Jive. It means more to us than you'll ever know.

Old Post 04-19-2016 02:09 AM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

You boys in the East and South need to check this hound out. His ped. is completely full of reproducing and top hounds. Jive will cross well on ever line of dogs.

Old Post 04-22-2016 12:39 PM
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Grntch Jive's pups out of Dot are doing great Owners are spread out from Texas to south Carolina. Good looking litter, Jive throws his likeness should be awesome coondogs. Check Jive out as your next stud.

Old Post 04-30-2016 06:59 PM
brianv31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianv31 Click here to Send brianv31 a Private Message Click Here to Email brianv31 Find more posts by brianv31 Add brianv31 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dane w
UKC Forum Member

I would like to say thanks to everyone who bought a pup off of John, me and my son own Jive the sire of these pups and I can honestly say that Jive is everything that we have said he was and I also believe that these pups will have the strong traits as him, I don't like to sound like I'm bragging or blowing my horn, but this dog is for real. In my lifetime of being around some type of hound this is the most natural dog I've ever seen and I'm 69 years old and seen a lot of hounds.This dog was a natural from day one, he was bred to be a coonhound and he is. Thanks again John for having enough confidence in Jive to breed your quality female to him and to those of you who bought a pup from John the Wilds Boys can't thank you enough, these pups will be winners and coon dogs if given a chance!!

Old Post 05-01-2016 01:16 AM
dane w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dane w Click here to Send dane w a Private Message Click Here to Email dane w Find more posts by dane w Add dane w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

This is a video we took Friday night. Don't overlook Jive when it comes time to breed your good female. Jive has what it takes to produce winners.
Click on the video to play.

Old Post 05-01-2016 11:47 AM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brianv31
UKC Forum Member

Kevin, Dane I talked to James Turpin last night he talked highly of you guys said Jive's a can't miss stud dog. Iam really happy with the litter I got from Jive. I would breed to him again. Kevin hows the new house coming.

Old Post 05-02-2016 01:09 PM
bucky j pack
UKC Forum Member

Sound's like a good one

HOME OF

GRCH GRNITECH CANA BABYGIRL HTX

PR THE GAME CHANGER

Bucky Pack
Mount Airy North Carolina
336-756-1287

ROMANS Chapter10 Verses 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

JESUS SAVES SINNERS

Old Post 05-02-2016 01:36 PM
bucky j pack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bucky j pack Click here to Send bucky j pack a Private Message Click Here to Email bucky j pack Find more posts by bucky j pack Add bucky j pack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks bucky j pack he is an extra nice hound. John everything with the house is moving in slow motion. Lol

Old Post 05-02-2016 06:57 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters with good females you need to check this ped. If you can find a better family to do business with, I will pay the stud fee,

Old Post 05-03-2016 11:43 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

There is 2 other dogs at stud on here out of Frost Bite. There are countless stud dogs out of Insane Cain on here. But with Jive you get both of TOP reproducers in 1 hide. Jive can't miss as a great reproducer.

Old Post 05-06-2016 10:27 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

John Veeder called he and his lovely wife just got back from Pa. getting introduced to his new grandson. He said he weaned his Jive pups today, and said they are being picked up. They were easy to sell are going from NC. to Texas.

Old Post 05-10-2016 02:40 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

How are the Wild ones doing?

Old Post 05-13-2016 06:31 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Doing good Roy. Busy and not getting to hunt much but hopefully that will change soon. What little bit we have hunted, Jive has looked real good. Took Cash out to Ed's farm to run loose so he should be starting soon I hope. I hope all is good in Illinois.

Old Post 05-14-2016 07:32 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Guys this hound has it all. His ancestors have it. Do your self a favor, get some of this dog.

Old Post 05-19-2016 02:29 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

Have a nice female booked to breed to Jive the middle of next week. We will post more details next week after she is bred. She is bred right and out of a nice litter of coon dogs. This should be an excellent cross.

Old Post 05-20-2016 02:54 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

This dog is the real deal, He is from a great litter better take a look hunters.

Old Post 06-01-2016 12:17 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I have not heard from the Wild ones lately, they must be busy with the new house. I hope that Jive is getting all the lovin he needs, lol

Old Post 06-07-2016 09:12 PM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

My son Evan with Jive won 2nd place last night at TWBF&A annual youth hunt last night at the Geuaga county coon club in northern Ohio. Evan and Jive scored 775+, no minus and 150 circle against a really good cast of dogs. Evan and Jive was definitely clicking together last night. Thanks to the TWBF&A and the Geuaga county coon club for another great event.

Old Post 06-13-2016 12:58 AM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Evan and Jive on the big win !! Awesome job and good to see Jive still winning.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 06-13-2016 02:29 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dick BRothers
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Evan on your win!!

Old Post 06-13-2016 03:55 AM
Dick BRothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dick BRothers Click here to Send Dick BRothers a Private Message Find more posts by Dick BRothers Add Dick BRothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote