UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Luther's Little Cracker at Stud
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Luther's Little Cracker at Stud

I am going to offer cracker up for stud. He is the best squirrel dog I have been in the woods with so far. He will use all his senses to locate squirrels. He will stay treed unless the squirrel timbers and then he will follow it either to a hole or until it holds again. He has lots of brain, grit, and drive. Handles very well I usually dont even carry a lead strap. Cracker has 3 liters on the ground right now two of which are around a year old and are making good squirrel dogs. He is 17inches and weighs 23 pounds. If you are looking for a stud dog just give me a hollar and I will let you see what he can do. Stud fee is $300
Cracker is registered NKC and UKC

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 09-17-2018 at 11:59 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2015 10:30 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cripple Creek 1
UKC Forum Member

Is he a sqch? Or places.

Old Post 07-03-2015 10:44 PM
Cripple Creek 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cripple Creek 1 Click here to Send Cripple Creek 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cripple Creek 1 Find more posts by Cripple Creek 1 Add Cripple Creek 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cripple Creek 1
Is he a sqch? Or places.

I dont competition hunt so he doesn't have any titles himself. You can see from the pedigree I posted that he has several champion dogs in his background. I have no doubt cracker could hold his own in the competition hunts though. Come see him go.

Old Post 07-03-2015 10:48 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

The black and tan in the first pic is a year old gyp out of cracker that is coming along good. THe last two pics are a 2 month old female out of cracker as well.

Old Post 08-08-2015 10:03 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Proven squirrel dog and throwing good pups

Old Post 08-17-2015 05:30 PM
matt1986
UKC Forum Member

I have a pup out of him doing really well dun treed around 15 squirrel by his self and is only 14 months old and not been hunted really hard. He was as natural starting self made tree dog as they come. Really good mannered and got a lot of brains. If you are looking for a good stud dog don't pass cracker up Just because he ant got a bunch of titles. He puts out top of the line pups.

Old Post 08-18-2015 03:03 AM
matt1986 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt1986 Click here to Send matt1986 a Private Message Click Here to Email matt1986 Find more posts by matt1986 Add matt1986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oldman
UKC Forum Member

I would take a reproducer over a title anytime.

Pound Va

Ph: 276-796-5321

i'm drinking from my saucer
cause my cup has overflowed

Old Post 08-19-2015 03:25 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Matt and hope you have a great squirrel season with your dog. Keep us posted on how he does

Old Post 08-29-2015 07:00 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Feisty came in heat so I put her in my kennel just like I always do my dogs when they are in. Well cracker has been going crazy ever since she came in and somehow today got off his chain and climbed the 8 foot fence and was in the pen with her when I got home from work. I was amazed first that he came unsnapped but secondly that he scaled the 8 foot chain link fence. Was not gonna have anymore pups for quiet a while. I wanted to focus more on hunting than puppy raising. Guess I got no choice. So in 63 days I should have a liter on the ground. By then I should know how their first liter turned out._

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 06-15-2017 at 03:00 PM

Old Post 09-08-2015 04:43 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Had cracker out this morning but didnt take a gun. Wish I had made 7 trees and saw 5

Old Post 09-20-2015 07:09 PM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Luther's Fiest
Feisty came in heat so I put her in my kennel just like I always do my dogs when they are in. Well cracker has been going crazy ever since she came in and somehow today got off his chain and climbed the 8 foot fence and was in the pen with her when I got home from work. I was amazed first that he came uncapped but secondly that he scaled the 8 foot chain link fence. Was not gonna have anymore pups for quiet a while. I wanted to focus more on hunting than puppy raising. Guess I got no choice. So in 63 days I should have a liter on the ground. By then I should know how their first liter turned out._

you know the ol saying, where there's a will there's a way.cracker didn't mind the climb at all.

Pound Va

Old Post 09-21-2015 01:16 AM
oldman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldman Click here to Send oldman a Private Message Click Here to Email oldman Find more posts by oldman Add oldman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oldman
you know the ol saying, where there's a will there's a way.cracker didn't mind the climb at all.

Good thing is cracker throws good pups and the previous liters I raised from feisty have turned out quiet well too. The little female pup earlier in this post is one from the first cross.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 06-15-2017 at 03:01 PM

Old Post 09-21-2015 01:20 AM
oldman
UKC Forum Member

yep, cracker is good in the pen & treeing sq,plus producing great pups also.

Pound Va

Old Post 09-21-2015 01:57 AM
moleman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oldman
yep, cracker is good in the pen & treeing sq,plus producing great pups also.

It is good to have someone like you that now's a dog and has hunted with it to get the word out.
Good luck with your stud dog Mr Luther's Fiest.

Old Post 09-21-2015 05:54 AM
moleman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moleman Click here to Send moleman a Private Message Find more posts by moleman Add moleman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by moleman
It is good to have someone like you that now's a dog and has hunted with it to get the word out.
Good luck with your stud dog Mr Luther's Fiest.

Thanks Moleman As the pedigree shows Mr. Hank Gayheart owned cracker and let me have him so he too can attest to his abilities

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 09-28-2015 at 02:44 AM

Old Post 09-21-2015 05:27 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Just got this message from Larry Walter on his 4 month old pup out of cracker. I posted about him getting off the chain and climbing in the kennel with feisty. Tiny is the pup pictured earlier in this thread

Atta boy Cracker!!!!!!!!! Hope these pups r just half as good looking and eager as Tiny. She is already sight treeing sqirrels. A pear tree is within 20 ft of her kennel and squirrels raid it daily. Can't wait till the leaves r gone and we can put her in the woods. We love her just like a member of our family. We r very pleased with her and she's growing very well. She's already very spoiled. As r everything we have around here. Hope this finds you and the wife doing well. Thank you so much for Tiny. We dearly love her

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 10-29-2015 at 04:53 AM

Old Post 09-22-2015 12:04 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Liter from cracker and feisty due around the 20th of november. Anybody interested in one gimme a hollar and I will put you on the list.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 09-25-2015 at 01:38 PM

Old Post 09-25-2015 12:21 PM
gail gayheart
UKC Forum Member

pups

good cross will make squirrel dogs if given a chance.

Old Post 09-25-2015 01:33 PM
gail gayheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gail gayheart Click here to Send gail gayheart a Private Message Click Here to Email gail gayheart Find more posts by gail gayheart Add gail gayheart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Just got this message from Taylor Iceman. Makes two out of the tree in the last liter that are starting to tree at 4 months old.

Hey sorry been busy with school and work haven't had a chance to send a pic, she's starting to tree

Old Post 09-25-2015 04:29 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Got a report of another out of cracker.who is getting it done.

Can provide references.on his.pups if neededn or come watch him hunt. Dont pass him up because I dont competition hunt. One trip out amd you will see what he is all about

Old Post 10-09-2015 07:42 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Have two females and a male booked already from cracker and feisty. Gonna book one more male.

Last edited by Luther's Fiest on 10-29-2015 at 04:49 AM

Old Post 10-17-2015 09:32 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Have a guy coming to breed his female in the spring to cracker. Will post her pic on here when they are bred

Old Post 10-29-2015 04:50 AM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

in the rain

Took Brad Addington his son Caden their dog shadow and anothe fella Dalton this morning. Made 9 trees and got 6

Old Post 11-07-2015 10:10 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

close call

Took cracker out today at noon. Made 7 trees saw 5 got 4. One of them was a hangup and the other fell into the river when i shot it out. Got a picture of cracker on the tree one of the hanguo squirrel and a tailgate shot._Had a real bad scare to. Cracker went down near the road and was treeing. I heard a truck stop and cracker quit treeing. Heard the truck oull out and i ran back to the road. Couldnt find cracker anywhere and he wouldnt come when called. I knew the truck that stopped had to come back by so i blocked the road. About an hour later they came back out and pulled up with cracker in the truck. Said they tried to call the number on the collar and they were going to take cracker to my son in law that they new him and who i was. I aint sure i believe them but i did get my dog back and a terrible situation was avoided because i was one mad individual._

Old Post 11-21-2015 08:40 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

1 male left

Old Post 11-25-2015 01:24 PM