UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Richard Lambert
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Since you haven't died yet of bloodclots thought I'd congratulate you on your win Saturday night with the Banks dog. Live long and prosperous.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2021 03:20 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I am doing all I can to do just that. It is great that I can hook up my camper, go wherever I want and not worry about catching Covid myself or giving it to anyone else. I am free again since I have been vaccinated. It is a great feeling not to live in fear.

Old Post 04-14-2021 01:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Richard I am sure happy to know a vaccine could set you free and relieve you of your fear. It must have been tough living in all that fear. If anyone ever starts to tell you the story of chicken little stick your fingers in your ears and run the other way. That would probably be more than you could bear.

Old Post 04-15-2021 01:42 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Go easy on Mr. Lambert, he is a fragile man that hunts red bones and is easily intimitaded. We all love him the same!. Dave

Old Post 04-15-2021 03:27 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Actually I figure he has thick skin from all the ribbing he takes from the red dogs and now the vaccines. It's pretty obvious he enjoys a good argument even though he seldom wins one. But in his defense at least he still hunts and he does occasionally win one of them.

Old Post 04-15-2021 12:26 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Dave Richards wrote "we all love him" Please speak for yourself. LOL

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 04-15-2021 at 02:19 PM

Old Post 04-15-2021 01:09 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
Dave Richards wrote "we all love him" Please speak for yourself. LOL

Lol. What was I thinking? Oh well, my bad Bruce, should have Said some of us love him. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 04-16-2021 at 03:47 AM

Old Post 04-16-2021 01:10 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote