UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' S&R'S WHERE'S WALDO
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bill stevens
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' S&R'S WHERE'S WALDO

Wanted to put Waldo on this stud page for Kevin. Boys this dog is throwing the right kind and needs to be getting some of those good females brought his way. Give Kevin a call and go hunt with him. Waldo is 9 now and can still get it done right. Super good fellow and a fine hound. Waldo is an own son of Fletcher's Stylish Jake and out of a Flatrock Coma and Babes Stylish Banjo female. I'm hunting a pup off him now that is as good a 14 month old as I have ever unsnapped in a lifetime of hunting. Dead accurate and can already tree any kind of coon. I don't own a hair on Waldo just recognize a good thing when I see it and wanted to pass it along. He's located in north east Oklahoma. Give Kevin Ragsdale a call at 918-978-0627.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2018 07:46 PM
Bill stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill stevens Click here to Send Bill stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill stevens Find more posts by Bill stevens Add Bill stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Waldo's littermate sister

Gr.nr. ch Mandy.
All coondog. Saw her and another tough tough hound tree 7 coon in one night and neither dog covered the other one all night. Every tree was separate.
I know of dogs from Waldo and Mandy that are powerhouse hounds.
There's good reproducing blood there.
I'd check him out while he's still alive. Not but just a handfull of direct Jake males left.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 02-12-2018 06:51 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

Littermate to bills pup

I’ve own a littermate to bills pup. 14 months old huge mouth. Not a dead loner but will be by himself 90% of the time. Very accurate. Best pup I’ve ever raised & owned and will be getting another in the near future.

Old Post 02-12-2018 02:45 PM
Hunterchance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunterchance Click here to Send Hunterchance a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunterchance Find more posts by Hunterchance Add Hunterchance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill stevens
UKC Forum Member

My Nt.Ch. Storm female is due to have pups by Waldo March 3rd. I have 6 already spoken for so according to how many she has may have a couple for sale. Storm is a heavy clover bred huge mouth dead loner. Pups will be $400. Ss and performance.

Old Post 02-12-2018 11:08 PM
Bill stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill stevens Click here to Send Bill stevens a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill stevens Find more posts by Bill stevens Add Bill stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Where's Waldo

Thanks bill for the post and the kind words glad u like that pup I knew he was going to be special before I sold him. I and a lot of people saw him split night after night with a coon lot of times 20' apart before u bought him and he is one good looking rascal it's to bad it's hard to get pics on here waldo sure has some lookers . I had not intended on advertising waldo any more but After losing my 2 dual grands out of him (Waldo's replacement) I would like to breed a few more really nice females to him he is a proven reproducer i have personally started several out of 5 different outside females with different bloodlines ( just to see for myself ) they were all treeing there own coon by 7 months clean in the woods independent like to split and pretty accurate some extremely accurate. it's hard to over look his pups he has a 16 month old dual grand earned every point on her own from with wins from ok state hunt, several sectionals a cast win from ukc winter classic at 14 months old with the and all with the leaves off and not a mean hair on her . His pups has wins from battle of the breeds walker days winter classic a lot of sectionals and some Pkc and chkc money . Carters lad went to the world last year he made Grnitech went to the world and won about 600 in chkc money by 23 months . Waldo's oldest litter turned 3 a couple months ago the next is a year behind that then the majority is around 16 or 17 months and Doing some winning also hoping to get some to the superstakes this year. Even though I'm not crazy aBout the stud dog business Waldo is the kind that should be studded he throws early starters brains looks and has also thrown Some pups that are overpowering loud!!! His Pedigree is on pedigree database and hound dog central

Old Post 02-14-2018 11:33 AM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Oliver Haygood waldo pups on the way bone collector female's dequeen ark 870 784 6391

Old Post 02-14-2018 12:48 PM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Hey bill can U post storms pedigree thanks .

Old Post 02-16-2018 08:00 PM
Bill stevens
UKC Forum Member

Pkc Platinum Ch Stylish Clover
Pkc Gold Ch White Trash
Nt Ch Gadds Indiana Singin Yaya
Gr Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch Stylish Tank
Gr Nt Ch Sons Rock River Cord
Ch Gr Nt Ch Pkc Gold Ch Crockers Quick Flash
Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Crooked Creek Threat
Nt Ch [2 wins to Gr $200 won in pkc] Mack Creek Stylish Storm
Pkc Platinum Ch Stylish Clover
Nt Ch Pkc Silver Ch River Bend Style
River Bend Cotton
Glade Mnt Stylish Willow
Pkc Gold Ch White Trash
Nt Ch Trashy Lady
Walkin Talkin Angel

Old Post 02-16-2018 10:56 PM
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Would it be possible for someone to put Waldo’s pedigree on here? Has Waldo been collected? Thx, Duane

Old Post 02-17-2018 12:06 AM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

GREAT STUD DOG HERE

SORRY IT SO LONG KEVIN, THEY ARE ALL AWESOME.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 02-17-2018 at 03:52 PM

Old Post 02-17-2018 03:48 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

If Waldo is a brother to the Mandy female that was bred to Southern Farms Jeb, this is his pedigree. Hope this helps.

And by the way, my good buddy, who is a die-hard English man drew Waldo at the winter Classic afew years ago, and had nothing but good to say about Waldo and his owner. He was impressed.

------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Rock River Sackett
------------CH GRNITECH 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Skean's Dolly
--------GRNITECH 'PR' Fletcher's Stylish Jake
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
------------NITECH 'PR' Stylish Ann
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Somersal's Stylish Anna

GRNITECH 'PR' WHERE'S WALDO

------------------NITECH 'PR' Flatrock Coma
------------NITECH 'PR' Morris' Flatrock King Coma
------------------Bennet Sprigns Sandy
--------'PR' Coma's Queen
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Babes Stylish Banjo
------------'PR' Marshalls Stylish Babe
------------------GRNITECH 'PR' Radical Rose

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 02-17-2018 04:00 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Thx Jermey

Old Post 02-17-2018 06:39 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Where's waldo

Thanks so much for the pics Paul u guys check out Paul camps house bred hounds and Idaho stud great guy as u can see here posting pics for me there's not many like Paul anymore . The first pic is waldo the second is Ragsdale's stylish flirt who I made dual grand at 16 months old she was one in a million if put out her in a pecan bottom or thick coon it was lights out she could tree lay up coon that others didn't know was there and split 95 % of the time then put her in thin coon and she would get through the country didn't matter she was all coon dog work up old rutting coon at a year old as good as any dog I've seen. she was a blast to hunt watched her over and over split with a coon while others would be slick or have a possum from 7 months old on she would come in and tell on her own mom when she treed a possum then go back out and strike and tree a Coon. We put her in her first hunt at 11 months old won first then won over 90% of the hunts we put her in between 11 months and 16 months. we didn't hunt her for 2 months of that time she had a heat cycle and we were waiting for the winter classic which she won her cast on Friday and withdrew her sat leading the cast to keep her from getting ran over. At one time she won 8 straight cast in ukc and Pkc she was hit by a car ans had just 2 last year right before superstakes . Second pic is Dual grand Where's wild Nitro was one of the loudest dogs in the country he would startle u when he came on a tree Never drew anything louder and most accurate dog ever walked behind in my 45 yrs he was also hit and killed by car last year 3rd pic is Grnitech Carter's lad owned by (Dwayne Carter) lad is one nice hound u can cut him and he can fall treed at 900 yards in a heartbeat or can track up old bad ones takes them as they come but goes hard like waldo I had him here tuning him for the world hunt he has a big mouth and big locate hard tree dog really nice dog he will be hunting in top 16 chkc

Old Post 02-17-2018 08:25 PM
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Where's waldo

Yes thanks Jeremy for pedigree Waldo goes back to lipper 5 times , Yadkin river crowder dohoneys Boone wagers stylish lipper logans wild clover hardwood buster houses lipper in 4rth gen the sandy female was a littermate to lippers Mack out of lipper every male dog in his pedigree for 4 maybe 5 generations was an advertised stud dog and he has several top reproducing females and his pedigree is also on pedigree database just search s&r's where's waldo or houndog central thanks everyone for the interest and comments on here

Old Post 02-17-2018 08:56 PM
Bill stevens
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-27-2018 10:05 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

He is producing nice pups

Old Post 03-21-2018 05:43 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill stevens
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-23-2018 07:25 PM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

I own a young dog out of waldo. 15 months old. Just got him qualified for the 2018 Ukc world hunt. Waldo also has 4 dogs including mine these past two weekends that won each hunt they were hauled to. Waldo has produced I think 4 Grnitechs several nitechs and I know one has a couple thousand won in chkc. Not to mention his oldest litter just turned 3 years old. Producing the right kind and I will be getting another pup out of him soon. I also own 2 pups right now out of Dual grand where’s wild nitro (son of waldo) just turned 5 months old. HUGE mouths (just as loud as grown dogs) and tree dogs with lots of go already. Don’t overlook this dog to breed to.

Old Post 04-24-2018 12:22 AM
Hunterchance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunterchance Click here to Send Hunterchance a Private Message Click Here to Email Hunterchance Find more posts by Hunterchance Add Hunterchance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Waldo/ stylish storm pups

The cross on bills female is really looking good she had 10 pups and we have one here that treed a caged Coon back at 4 months and is going to be something and a real hard tree dog thanks for breeding to waldo bill stevens

Old Post 08-14-2018 05:00 AM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

Got a litter of pups about to hit the ground within the next week!! Out of waldo and my female Dixie.

Dixie is a nice female. HUGE mouth likes to be by herself but will get some of yours every now and then. Dixie hasn’t been pushed in the hunts but she only lacks 1 win to nitech. Dixie is very accurate. And throws rocks in your face when you unsnap her.

These should be some nice pups! If anyone is interested shoot me a text or call me 918-728-5039

Old Post 05-14-2019 02:16 AM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

Waldo X Dixie pups pedigree

Grnitech rock river sackett jr
Grnitech Fletcher’s stylish jake
Nitech stylish Ann (hard knock stylish Hayes)

SIRE-GRNITECH WHERES WALDO

Nitech Morris flatrock king coma
Pr comas queen
Pr Marshall’s stylish babe (babes stylish banjo)

PUPS****

Nitech kiddy’s wipeout zeb again
Nitech wipeout hillbilly
Nitech fergs moss creek Anna

Pr inwards Ok Tanner

Grnitech bad habit
Grnitech habits bad Katie
Pr banjos stylish joy

DAM- DIXIE LAND DELIGHT (needs 1 win to nitech)

Grnitech Davis stylish Harry’s hammer
Grnitech booger hollow mojo
Grnitech horse range stylish J-lo

Pr bales jasmine

Grnitech rat attack
Grnitech nothing fancy
Nitech raccoon valley queen

Old Post 05-14-2019 03:09 PM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

If you like a blazed face pup with quite a bit of white contact me. Mom and dad are both coondogs!! Should be some super nice pups. Waldo produces naturally independent HUGE mouth dogs that are extremely accurate! The mother to these pups is the same way. Waldo and Dixie both tree a lot of layup coon. Hoping these pups will do the same

Old Post 05-31-2019 08:24 PM
Hunterchance
UKC Forum Member

Waldo x Dixie pups are ready to go. These pups will flat hurt your ears already!! Don’t miss out these should be some winners.

Old Post 07-14-2019 01:28 PM
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

where's waldo female for sale

2yr old waldo female for sale ss paid up show ch as accurate as they come dark red headed blanket back good looking female good mouth nice tree dog split hold pressure handles great she is out of waldo and grch nitech Carters bawling bell who is currently 7th on the top reproducers list. she is also a full younger sister to Grch grnitech pkc ch chkc ch carters lad. lad made the top 100 and went to the ukc world in 2017 and this year 2019 lad is currently at stud in ok this is also a sister to the one i made dual grand at 16 months old and other nitechs dual grands and pkc ch's the only reason this one isnt titled out is because she hasnt been put in the hunts she could win in the hunts or sure help a stud dog on accuracy looks and mouth everything that has been bred from this cross is throwing early starting pups with huge mouths good looks and there winning also they are reproducers this female has been bred before and has nice pups on the ground with big mouths treeing there own coon she started spotting yesterday she will be ready to breed soon $3,000 if intrested call kevin 918 978 0627

Old Post 12-07-2019 10:34 AM
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-10-2020 10:25 PM