UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > ********super Pups********
Pages (54): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
redbudkennels85
UKC Forum Member

That kind is hard to come by Wade, only had a few of them , and the one's I had made plum goodns, good luck with him!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:54 AM
redbudkennels85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbudkennels85 Click here to Send redbudkennels85 a Private Message Find more posts by redbudkennels85 Add redbudkennels85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calebjordon
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by *Super Pups*
Harper's G Daddy, Uncle, and Mother..... Harper's G Daddy on Bottom side......

i now own freight.

Caleb Jordon

Old Post 09-14-2011 06:02 AM
calebjordon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for calebjordon Click here to Send calebjordon a Private Message Click Here to Email calebjordon Find more posts by calebjordon Add calebjordon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE PIX!

Keep em coming! Hope that pup keeps doing so well! CoonDawg!

HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 09-14-2011 03:24 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRF
UKC Forum Member

Wade, Looking good Buddy comeing on the right way!!
I havn't started my Red Bud 75 pup yet just let him run around here. Good Job!!

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 09-14-2011 05:01 PM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim, You're right the naturals are hard to come across. Thanks Heather, a long ways to go but, he has the right instincts.. Caleb, glad you have ole Freight and hope you and him have fun this season... Bill, I hadn't started my Red Bud pup either nor have I started this male he like her was just a natural tree minded puppy... The Genes Baby...LOL Thanks to all of you and watch for more to come soon...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 09-15-2011 01:05 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from a hunt with my Grand daughter again, since she has school pap has to leave early and get her home early too. Took her pup Sonny off Red Bud 75 and a direct daughter to Woodstock Grizzly. This pup was the one i had to kennel up due to her treeing up too much and tonight was her 1st time in the woods. Took her with my Harper gyp, cut loose both gone ten min, Harper opened the pup opened Harper treed up and BANG, the pup loaded up and her little heart out too..lol Never been pranked or even shown a coon before, all natural.. I'm in coonhunter heaven ..lol Got some great pictures but a hard rain came quick and somewhere between the tree and truck I lost my camera. Oh well, another one will replace it I suppose but loved the pictures more..

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 09-15-2011 03:09 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OH NO!

quote:
Originally posted by *Super Pups*
Just got in from a hunt with my Grand daughter again, since she has school pap has to leave early and get her home early too. Took her pup Sonny off Red Bud 75 and a direct daughter to Woodstock Grizzly. This pup was the one i had to kennel up due to her treeing up too much and tonight was her 1st time in the woods. Took her with my Harper gyp, cut loose both gone ten min, Harper opened the pup opened Harper treed up and BANG, the pup loaded up and her little heart out too..lol Never been pranked or even shown a coon before, all natural.. I'm in coonhunter heaven ..lol Got some great pictures but a hard rain came quick and somewhere between the tree and truck I lost my camera. Oh well, another one will replace it I suppose but loved the pictures more..

SORRY about the camera BUT... you'll keep the pix in your brain and have HAPPY thoughts when they show up there in your memories!
Must be great to have that pup do so well!
Later, Gator, Heather

Old Post 09-15-2011 07:35 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Heather... I will have plenty of nights to capture some more good photos of these ole pups as long as nothing drastic happens..lol Going tonight with my friend Bill Johnson so, probally won't be hunting a pup just my young hound Harper.. Will post pictures as long as the new camera takes a decent picture. Love to see more pictures of pups from my last 3 crosses if anyone has any. Thanks

Old Post 09-16-2011 12:48 AM
BRF
UKC Forum Member

Wade, my Red Bud 75 male pup, done good today on a cage coon, I will say he not afraid to bark tree. Yes good genes!!

Looking for alot more to come out of him..

Heading out tommorrow for the WC zone with Nanny 911!!

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 09-16-2011 01:51 AM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BRF
Wade, my Red Bud 75 male pup, done good today on a cage coon, I will say he not afraid to bark tree. Yes good genes!!

Looking for alot more to come out of him..

Heading out tommorrow for the WC zone with Nanny 911!!

Good deal... Glad to hear your pup has shown to be somewhat gamey and I wish you the best at the Zones...... Go Nanny 911...

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:09 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

NOTICE::: For those who may have heard a rumor that the Red Bud 75 and Grizzly and Kojak litters born here this year were not registered or that the owners could not register their pups off these crosses, it is simply a RUMOR!!! ALL (3) Litters" ARE" Litter registered in UKC & PKC and "ALL" are Performance Nominated and The Grizzly Litter is Super Stake Nominated .... I have forwarded papers on each and every person whom had a puppy from these crosses so, all the owners have to do is complete the info on the back of each puppy registration from both registries and pay the cost to transfer and the cost to pay your pup up for the Performance Program which is $25 above the transfer cost and for the ones with Grizzly pups you will have to pay The Super Stake fees as well to keep your pups elgible for the Super Stakes Program. Once a litter is "registered" they are registered and "RUMORS" can't change "FACTS"!! For those with these pups please post pictures and keep us informed of their progress.. THANK YOU....

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 09-16-2011 at 05:37 AM

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:23 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from a hunt with my friend Bill Johnson and here is a few pictures of Willy (Bill's dog) and Harper,, WILLY is a Littermate to my Harper female and we dumped (4) Times made 4 strikes and 4 Trees and seen coon in # out of the 4 Trees... Not bad for Two year olds.....

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:31 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:32 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:33 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-16-2011 05:36 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Nice Pix!

Love how the eng. dawgs coat colors have such variation. Even though both are red... one is more red, the other more orange... I think it's cool! They look nice together

HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 09-16-2011 07:30 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Heather... Here's my 4mo old female Sonny off Red Bud 75 treed up under a coon with Harper tonight. That's (2) pups off (2) different crosses under 5mo old that has treed the 1st time out.. "NATURALS"!

Old Post 09-17-2011 04:40 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SONNY.....

...NICE! Looks like she will have a nice loud mouth... She has that big open mouth.... Nice looking pup. Good LUCK!

HappyHunting and You're Welcome! Heather

Old Post 09-17-2011 04:52 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-17-2011 05:16 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Just got in from a hunt with my G Daughter and we took Harper and our male pup Buddy who will be 5 months old on the 22nd of September.. Man, is he impressive.......

Old Post 09-18-2011 04:49 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Here's pap's 1st G Son, KODEY with his first BB Gun a Model 102 1931 Daisey..LOL Won't be long and he'll be leading a hound..

Old Post 09-18-2011 05:00 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

My Grizzly x Harper females both treed up this morning every breath at a squirrel.. Won't be too long and they'll be headed to the timber too.

Old Post 09-18-2011 03:30 PM
kraney
UKC Forum Member

good friends good dogs

i talk with Wade he said his harper female was rocking and his 5 mthn old kojack pup back her on the tree way to go wade

Old Post 09-18-2011 07:23 PM
kraney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kraney Click here to Send kraney a Private Message Click Here to Email kraney Find more posts by kraney Add kraney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kraney
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-18-2011 09:41 PM
kraney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kraney Click here to Send kraney a Private Message Click Here to Email kraney Find more posts by kraney Add kraney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kelly.......

Old Post 09-19-2011 01:27 AM