UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > ********super Pups********
Pages (54): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

********super Pups********

************Big Red Harper************

Harper's Mommy Big Red Caboose... Harper's Mommy Big Red Caboose and her G Father on Bottom side ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Last edited by *Super Pups* on 11-19-2014 at 06:38 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2011 02:17 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEE POWELL
UKC Forum Member

GOOD LUCK WADE WITH THOSE NICE LOOKING FEMALES

PR’ DEE’S HARDTIME THUNDER CLOUD
RED CLOUD X SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR

DEE POWELL
509-393-5111 CELL

Old Post 06-30-2011 02:51 AM
DEE POWELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEE POWELL Click here to Send DEE POWELL a Private Message Click Here to Email DEE POWELL Find more posts by DEE POWELL Add DEE POWELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dee, I had several to choose from as most everyone knows but, these two caught my attention I suppose. lol Harper is not in question as far as her ability to get r done as far as i'm concerned just needs timber tiime again. Wendy B is only 12 mo old and has numerous good points about her that I really like but, a long way to go yet..lol Stay in Touch...

Former home of: 1995 AKC Overall World Champion Smith's Ohio Cindy 2005 Performance Program Highest English Money Winner of over $11,000 GrChGrNtCh Neuse River Big Money 2 Time English World Ch GrNtCh Wolfe Creek Diesel 2 Time W.V. PKC StateCh GRNtCh Wolfe's Big Man GrChGrNtCh Power Packin Pete GrChGrtCh Ringtail Ready GrNtCh Big Time Joe ChGrNtCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben High Scoring English Thursday Night at UKC English Days NtCh Johnson's Jeffro High Scoring PKC Eng Female Sen Super Stakes Winning $2,000, 6th Place UKC Eng Days Reg Thursday, NtCh Johnson's Cry Baby 3rd Ohio State Championship Ch Johnson's Big Red Caboose 3rd Ky StateCh NtCh Locktite Tree Spike NtCh Ogden's Penny NtCh Luttrell's Kojak Woodstock Jawbone Woodstock White Grizzly Woodstock Cannon NtCh Sutton's Ringing Bell NtCh East Tennesee's Rolling Stone Ky State Ch High Scoring Female + High Scoring Ky Houndsmen Assoc Winner Hall's Jill PKC Ch UKC NtCh Hall's Rollen Pearl PKC SilverCh Winner of over $13,000 UKC Winter Classic Winner Texas Lonestar Top 4 (3) Yrs back to back GrChGrNtCh Jone's Bros Lumberjack GrNtCh Hall's Champ NtCh Smith's Jill GrChGrNtCh Big Red Turbo Train ***Pups/Young Dogs*** Wade Hall ***

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:05 AM
*Super Pups* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Super Pups* Click here to Send *Super Pups* a Private Message Find more posts by *Super Pups* Add *Super Pups* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck Wade!

Hope you enjoy your hounds and some relaxation time as well!

HappyHunting Heather and Bob

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:24 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne
UKC Forum Member

wade good luck in your endeavors whatever they may be hey there is a nice new river rebel pup for sale she is out of sassy same as my pup one from that litter is nite ch with wins toward gr and others have points toward night ch good investment i will pay for her you train her and we will go from there

I would rather live
my life as if there is a God,
cell phone 607 316 8667
And die to find out
there isn't, than live my life

As if there isn't,
and die to find out there is

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:36 AM
wayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Click here to Send wayne a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne Find more posts by wayne Add wayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grizzly251
UKC Forum Member

Hey wade

Man the pups I got from you act awesome and I can't wait to get the papers for them. I will keep you posted on how they are progressing and will post pictures as well. Thanks again wade

Old Post 06-30-2011 03:38 AM
grizzly251 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grizzly251 Click here to Send grizzly251 a Private Message Click Here to Email grizzly251 Find more posts by grizzly251 Add grizzly251 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good Luck Wade!

quote:
Originally posted by BIGCASTLEDAWGS
Hope you enjoy your hounds and some relaxation time as well!

HappyHunting Heather and Bob

Thank You Heather and Bob, I sure appreciate your support and kind words now and over the past several years.

Old Post 06-30-2011 04:14 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wayne
wade good luck in your endeavors whatever they may be hey there is a nice new river rebel pup for sale she is out of sassy same as my pup one from that litter is nite ch with wins toward gr and others have points toward night ch good investment i will pay for her you train her and we will go from there
Wayne, Thank You for your encouragement and support as always and for such a great offer. At this time I cannot take you up on this because I need to hunt these two and see if they pan out as expected. I know this is twice you have made such an offer and now twice I have had to say I can't and I want you to know that there is nobody i'd rather do such a deal with nor is there another dog that i'd enjoy a pup off of than Rebel and Joe Wesson has been a good friend to me to boot. With that being said, I greatly appreciate your offer and if I ever need to locate a hound to work i'll certainly let you know but for now i'm right where i need to be as far as dogs. Thank You...

Old Post 06-30-2011 04:33 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey wade

quote:
Originally posted by grizzly251
Man the pups I got from you act awesome and I can't wait to get the papers for them. I will keep you posted on how they are progressing and will post pictures as well. Thanks again wade
Good Deal..... I am still awaiting the papers on the two litters and have received the Kojak litter's papers. (slow) Thank You!

Old Post 06-30-2011 04:35 AM
BAKER3
New UKC Forum Member

Wade you have done a great job!!! can't wait to see wendy when finished. Give me a holler sometime.

Old Post 06-30-2011 05:34 AM
BAKER3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAKER3 Click here to Send BAKER3 a Private Message Click Here to Email BAKER3 Find more posts by BAKER3 Add BAKER3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BAKER3
Wade you have done a great job!!! can't wait to see wendy when finished. Give me a holler sometime.
Thanks Mitchell, and as with everyone I truly appreciate your support and friendship. I will certainly call you.

Old Post 06-30-2011 08:44 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by STONE COLD
WENDY B LOOKS LIKE A TREEEEEEE DOG. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM
Thanks Rob, Wendy B sounds awesome and has a Huge mouth on her to boot but, as a lot of hounds her age she still has a lot of wrinkles to iron out which i'm satisfied will be no problem with time and age.

Old Post 07-01-2011 01:44 AM
grubbs1028
UKC Forum Member

Tri-State English Kennels on top. Harper and WendyB them will be two females to watch for in the future. Thanks for everything Wade!

Old Post 07-01-2011 01:57 AM
grubbs1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grubbs1028 Click here to Send grubbs1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email grubbs1028 Find more posts by grubbs1028 Add grubbs1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by grubbs1028
Tri-State English Kennels on top. Harper and WendyB them will be two females to watch for in the future. Thanks for everything Wade!
Thank You Scott..... Ole Heavy D has Wendy's brother and if he has what it takes to make a dandy he will get his chance with Donny....

Old Post 07-01-2011 10:14 AM
BRF
UKC Forum Member

Wade, Congrats in your new move, you will do great!!
The pups we got from you are doing great.

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK!

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 07-01-2011 03:50 PM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BRF
Wade, Congrats in your new move, you will do great!!
The pups we got from you are doing great.

KEEP UP THE GOODWORK!

Thanks Bill, glad that they are doing good and couldn't have been placed in a better place than with you guys.. Hope to get out with you on a hunt when it cools down some.

Old Post 07-02-2011 10:38 PM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

To those awaiting puppy papers,,,,, Kojak papers have been in for a couple weeks or so and the PKC papers are in now on the Grizzly and Red Bud litters still awaiting the UKC papers to arrive.

Old Post 07-03-2011 05:36 PM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

WADE

GOOD LUCK WITH UR FEMALES THEY LOOK LIKE AWSUME TREE DOGS.

Old Post 07-03-2011 08:01 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Re: WADE

quote:
Originally posted by steve pickett
GOOD LUCK WITH UR FEMALES THEY LOOK LIKE AWSUME TREE DOGS.
Thanks Steve, They both are decent tree dogs and both are young but, they like all dogs have their favorable and non favorable points about them here and there. lol

Old Post 07-04-2011 07:21 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Like to Congratulate Ken & Daniel Pritchett of Madison, Ga on the fine job they have done with a extremely nice young dog that Ken bought off me at 10-11 mo old. Ken bought this young dog from me right off the chain for a pretty hefty price and had never met me in his life and has kept me informed of his progress from day one. You won't find any better person than Ken Pritchett to do business with on these ole dogs....... Congrats Ken & Daniel on finishing GrChGrNiteCh "PR" Apalachee Big Red Turbo Train and wish you the best on your offering him at public stud.. Sire: ChGrNiteCh Twin Oaks Big Red Ben Dam: Hall's Briar Creek Ruby You can view Turbo in the July, 2011 Coonhound Bloodlines page #29 if interested.

Old Post 07-05-2011 06:48 AM
*Super Pups*
UKC Forum Member

Grizzly and Red Bud puppy papers are all in and pups ready to go if you haven't picked yours up it's time to. For those who already picked yours up I'll get them out in the mail in the next day or two and Thank You to Everyone who has purchased a puppy from me.

Old Post 07-06-2011 03:43 AM
grizzly251
UKC Forum Member

Here are my Red Bud and Grizly pups

Hey Wade, I just figured I would post a few pictures of these fine pups that I got from you.

Last edited by grizzly251 on 07-06-2011 at 09:52 PM

Old Post 07-06-2011 09:40 PM
grizzly251 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grizzly251 Click here to Send grizzly251 a Private Message Click Here to Email grizzly251 Find more posts by grizzly251 Add grizzly251 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRF
UKC Forum Member

btt

Willow Ridge English Kennels
We Use & Recommend Laser Torch Lights.

Bill Cell 859-620-0563(AT&T)
Foster, KY

Old Post 07-08-2011 06:14 PM
BRF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRF Click here to Send BRF a Private Message Click Here to Email BRF Find more posts by BRF Add BRF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grubbs1028
UKC Forum Member

opie Oconner would like to thank you Wade for selling him ROSIE. He put a second place win on her last night in UKC. i guess most of the plugs you sold were coondogs LOL. Give me a call ill get up with ya this weekend i need my papers signed that i got from you the other day. Tri-state English Kennels on Top.

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:54 PM
grubbs1028 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grubbs1028 Click here to Send grubbs1028 a Private Message Click Here to Email grubbs1028 Find more posts by grubbs1028 Add grubbs1028 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redman10
New UKC Forum Member

Wade I recently got a pup out of Cat from a buddy of mine, and I was notified that the stud certificate was going to be pulled. Have you heard anything about this? Or anyone else having problems.

Old Post 07-14-2011 09:16 PM
Redman10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redman10 Click here to Send Redman10 a Private Message Find more posts by Redman10 Add Redman10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote