UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Two Started Females
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hacksaw244
UKC Forum Member

Two Started Females

I have to many young dogs to do them justice. I have two females 2 yrs old that I would part with. Note I said started not finished coon dogs.I am not a dog trader. Have had redbones since 1970. They will be as described. The first one is a bench champion in ukc. She is also reg in pkc.Sire Ch GrNite Ch Pr Mosquito Creek Hank HTX Ukc word ch redbone 2024 Dam Gr ChPr FosterCreekLil Lady Good natured female will go hunting. Been qualified for world show two times never got to go. Next Female is has hastings steve o and red rocker on top side The bottom side is Fireball bred Nice female has some points on bench. These females need hunted and will make nice dogs. I dont have any pics of them. The price on them is % 500 dollars each. They are priced at puppy prices to move them. I have two other young dogs I am putting my time in. If interested please text me and will call you back. At times dont get voicemalis on my phone. These females are in Kansas south of Kansas city. 913 731 6466 Thanks Bill Ufford Paola Ks Note please text me. I am not getting messages on my phone at all Thanlks

Last edited by Hacksaw244 on 04-09-2024 at 09:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2024 11:00 PM
Hacksaw244 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hacksaw244 Click here to Send Hacksaw244 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hacksaw244 Find more posts by Hacksaw244 Add Hacksaw244 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hacksaw244
UKC Forum Member

please text

I am not getting any messages on my phone. Please text and I will call you back Thanks 913 731 6466

Old Post 04-09-2024 09:05 PM
Hacksaw244 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hacksaw244 Click here to Send Hacksaw244 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hacksaw244 Find more posts by Hacksaw244 Add Hacksaw244 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hacksaw244
UKC Forum Member

ch female is sold

Ch Female is sold but still have the Fireball female. Guys she is a nice female that needs hunted Thanks

Old Post 04-14-2024 03:14 PM