UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2015 Performance Sire
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly Jack with John stevens opening nite in ohio.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2013 04:10 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack is back in the Southlands of the great state of Tennessee. If you would like to see him go, don't hesitate to, call, PM, or email me.

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Old Post 12-11-2013 04:15 AM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Home of:

Old Post 12-11-2013 04:30 AM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

It is official NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack will be at the 2014 Winter Classic. I got my confirmation in Friday.

We'll see you guys in Batesville, MS!

Home of:

Old Post 12-16-2013 05:47 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack is Performance Sire for 2014.

Home of:

Old Post 12-16-2013 10:37 PM
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

KENT

I Wish you good good luck on a win with, JACK "

Old Post 12-17-2013 12:03 AM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly Jack

many thanks to mr. Kent for assuring me that im on the list for a Hillbilly Jack pup....maybe she will have Jacks good looks and as I know the reproducer hes out of all ill have to do is go to the woods..thx again Kent

Old Post 12-20-2013 09:29 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

No problem Brian. I'm certain that you'll give the pup all of the woods time necessary to bring out whatever it has to offer.

Home of:

Old Post 12-22-2013 06:00 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of those whom I have met and all I have yet to meet.

May God Bless and keep your family in this season and the coming year.

Home of:

Old Post 12-22-2013 09:53 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Just curious if you have had the chance to get him in any ntch hunts and if so how has he done with that.

Nice looking dog by the way.

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 12-23-2013 01:01 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Larry,

First I would like to thank you for the compliments on Jack.

As for the NITECH hunts, the Army has kept me so tied up that it has been a challenge to just hunt at all. I was gone a total of about 4 1/2 - 5 months since Jack made NITECH. Without friends like Jonathan Christmas and Larry Stringer, I would have been in a bad bind with a good dog left on a lead chain. But they were able to get him in the timber in my absence. With any luck at all, those types of things have subsided at work and I "should" have some more time.

Jack and I will be starting our push to GRNITECH with the Winter Classic.

Thanks for the interest in Jack Larry

Merry Christmas!

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 12-24-2013 at 01:11 AM

Old Post 12-23-2013 06:00 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to you and Your Family

Good Luck at the winter Classic and continued success with Jack

Have a Blessed Christmas!!!!!!!

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 12-23-2013 10:23 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope everyone has a great new year.

Home of:

Old Post 12-30-2013 06:43 AM
podunk23
UKC Forum Member

Jack

Some recent pictures I have of Jack.
Sorry It's been slow on gettin them uploaded.

Home of
NITECH CH 'Pr' Dixieland Red Tim HTX (Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Grimes Little Satie)
'Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabber ('Pr' Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x 'Pr' Wilson's Puncheon Camp Daisy)
'Pr' Midnight Moon Annie ('Pr' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack x 'Pr' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley)

If It ain't Jabo line I don't want it.

Deceased
CH'Pr' Midnight Moon Hillbilly Jim
(Stringer's Hillbilly Jabo x Rowdy Ridge's Sierra Star) Killed on the road at 18months

Old Post 01-05-2014 02:25 PM
podunk23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for podunk23 Click here to Send podunk23 a Private Message Click Here to Email podunk23 Visit podunk23's homepage! Find more posts by podunk23 Add podunk23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jon, Thanks for posting up these pictures brother.

Home of:

Old Post 01-05-2014 08:33 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack will be bred to CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley in February. Several of the pups are spoken for, but if you are interested please shoot me a PM.

…..…..….......…..…..…..…..NITECH CH ‘PR’ Foots Little Buddy Amos
…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Green’s Red Hawk Hank
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cracker Red Phoenix
….......…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Stringer’s Hillbilly Jabo (DNA-P)
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Stiles’ Redhawk Ringo
…..….......…..…..…..’PR’ TGF’s Kelly
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Cook’s Hardtime Amy

.....NITECH GRCH ‘PR’ Wiley’s Hillbilly Jack (DNA-P) 2014 Performance Sire

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH ‘PR’ Smiths Machine Gun Rasal
…..…..…..….......…..’PR’ Floyds Machine Gun Rascal II
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Machine Gun Dixie
…..…....... ‘PR’ Nunleys Timber Chopper Pepper
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRCH GRNITECH ‘PR’ Outlaw Billy The Kid
….......…..…..…..…..’PR’ Outlaw Anna Belle
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..’PR’ Pock’s Red Dolly

**PUPS (DNA VIP)**

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH CH 'PR' Greene's Hillbilly Brandy
…..…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..'PR' Stiles' Red Queen
….......…..GRCH 'PR Gorham's Twin Oak Real Deal
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Morans Midnight Penna A Won
…..….......…..…..…..CH 'PR' Gorham's Twin Oak Fancy Spider
….......…..…..…..…..…..…..GRCH 'PR' Gorham's Twin Oak Judy

.....CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley (DNA-P)

…..…..…..…..….......…..…..GRNITECH CH 'PR' Greene's Hillbilly Brandy
…..…..…..….......…..’GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
…..…..….......…..…..…..…..'PR' Stiles' Red Queen
…..…....... CH 'PR' Twin Oak Fiona
…..….......…..…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRFCH NITECH GRCH 'PR' Rooks' Red Hot Alf
….......…..…..…..…..GRWCH GRCH 'PR' Lester's Jewel
.....…..…..…..…..…..…..…..GRCH 'PR' Beavers Tree Top Brandy

Home of:

Last edited by redbonemanII on 03-04-2014 at 05:23 PM

Old Post 01-14-2014 04:34 AM
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

Kent im really excited while waiting on my Jack pup,looks like this is gonna be a real good cross,seems to be a whole lotta get deep as it takes blood here.

Old Post 01-14-2014 03:43 PM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I sure hope so. I'm looking forward to adding Haley to my kennel this weekend at the Classic.

Home of:

Old Post 01-21-2014 08:49 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Haley is at the house and doing quite well. Her adjustment is going better than expected and I believe that she'll be a fine momma.

As for Jack, after this hunting trip I'm going to on the 8th, I'm going to start pushing Jack towards Grand Nite. Stay tuned, and I'll keep you posted here and on Jack's pleasure thread. (The adventures of 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack and Friends)

Home of:

Old Post 01-30-2014 10:13 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Jack had a good showing down in Winona, as did all of the Jabo hounds present. Each of the Jabo hounds there showed their cast a coon by themselves, it's hard to ask more of them than that.

Home of:

Old Post 02-12-2014 04:27 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Weather has me locked down, so I updated the stud ad for Jack.

Home of:

Old Post 03-04-2014 05:28 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

I am getting Jack drawn and stored in Union City, TN.

There will be semen available starting on Friday March 14th 2014.

Home of:

Old Post 03-10-2014 11:09 PM
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

NT. CH. Win.

Congrats on your nt ch win, last night friend. the first and last are so special. good luck going forward. LWS.

Old Post 03-22-2014 12:11 PM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley (DNA-P) is officially in heat and will be bred this week.

We'll have to see how many she has, and there are a couple that are spoken for...but I think I'll end up with about 2 or 3 available for purchase.

More to come shortly. (see above post for pedigree of pups)

Home of:

Old Post 03-31-2014 04:54 PM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

'PR' RED BELLA ROSE (Jabo x Cornhill Darry Bones) is in heat as well and will be bred to Jack next week.

Home of:

Old Post 04-01-2014 05:17 PM