UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch T-top Dark Timber Moose
Pages (50): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tahlequah
UKC Forum Member

I am glad I got on the Moose X Hurnie list before he became so popular. I can hardly wait.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2011 12:49 AM
Tahlequah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tahlequah Click here to Send Tahlequah a Private Message Click Here to Email Tahlequah Find more posts by Tahlequah Add Tahlequah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Re: WBond

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
Leinie is a super nice female. When we go to tom's this fall I may see if he will let me bring her to Virginia. Just to Grand her out, super nice female and loud stay put tree Dawg.

Yes she is.. Now remember Buck what happened the last time I had her in them hills....

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 04-05-2011 01:02 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Come on now. Don't leave us hanging

What happen in these mountains!

Old Post 04-05-2011 01:49 AM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Bring her own down The Natural will go get her

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-05-2011 03:14 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I remember. Isn't Leinie the one that is such a hussy? I think that she and Sally have something in common.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-05-2011 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 04-05-2011 01:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
Come on now. Don't leave us hanging

What happen in these mountains!

Her new name after that trip was Kamp tramp. She came into heat. I missed it. But Sledge didn't. He was giving it to her on top of the mountain. It didn't take. I can still hear Buck laughing down at the bottom. While I stood there with Leinie on the leash waiting for Sledge to release. 1500 mile round trip for 4 hours of hunting her. I still had a blast the rest of the time.

Scott

Home of,

Old Post 04-06-2011 12:16 AM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Scott
Those Va mountain tops will do that to ya. We are the state for lovers. Come on back down

David

Old Post 04-06-2011 12:26 AM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Her new name after that trip was Kamp tramp. She came into heat. I missed it. But Sledge didn't. He was giving it to her on top of the mountain. It didn't take. I can still hear Buck laughing down at the bottom. While I stood there with Leinie on the leash waiting for Sledge to release. 1500 mile round trip for 4 hours of hunting her. I still had a blast the rest of the time.

Scott

did they charge you a stud fee ????

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-06-2011 02:41 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

No

I was going to get the pick of the litter.....hehehehe.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-06-2011 06:23 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

So does that mean he still owes you?

Old Post 04-06-2011 06:26 PM
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
So does that mean he still owes you?

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
did they charge you a stud fee ????

Nope and Nope. LOL

Home of,

Old Post 04-07-2011 01:37 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Dlinkous & C P

How was the hunting last night??

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 04-07-2011 03:11 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Two trees and two coons. Hernie has last one by herself we had Sandy on the lead. Hernie looked sharp last night

David

Old Post 04-07-2011 03:22 PM
C.P. Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Buck- Hernie looked good last night. First tree was neck and neck and was a red hot track. We treed in a old beaver pond bottom and had the meat. My Mash pup did good on that one.. Second drop we hunted Hernie ended up out of the pocket on a small tree on a ditch line in the middle of a field and had the meat!! She has looked better every night this week....You need to Grand her!!!

Old Post 04-07-2011 04:32 PM
C.P. Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Richardson Click here to Send C.P. Richardson a Private Message Click Here to Email C.P. Richardson Find more posts by C.P. Richardson Add C.P. Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

i sure hope to get a shot of Moose up here someday, his daddy is from my neck of the woods, come hunt with me, i'd love to see him go!

Old Post 04-08-2011 03:18 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chevcat327
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RED REBELS
i sure hope to get a shot of Moose up here someday, his daddy is from my neck of the woods, come hunt with me, i'd love to see him go!

Won't be long and you will be able to come and hunt with one of his pups.....Geigers T-Top Double D Dozer

Old Post 04-08-2011 05:48 AM
chevcat327 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevcat327 Click here to Send chevcat327 a Private Message Click Here to Email chevcat327 Find more posts by chevcat327 Add chevcat327 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Dave Geiger

I will be keeping up with you and Dozer, good luck with him.

RED REBELS,
we will see what happens down the road.

Pastor Mike and I took Da Moose, The Frog Dawg, Pigeon, and Ruby a hunting to night. Here are a few pictures.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-08-2011 06:28 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
No one has said anything about what a great personality Moose has. He is one of the friendliest outgoing male dogs that I have ever met. No hyper jumping around or nervousness or skittishness here. He is just a big loveable teddy bear. My grandkids just love to hug on him. He won't jump on them and just stands there and takes it. He acts like he is just happy to be your friend. He is a real pleasure to hunt/handle.

Pictures from the Grand American 2011

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-08-2011 12:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a picture! Sally and her 2 boys, Gr Nt Sally, Gr Nt Moose and lil "PR" Tom Tom. There is an awful lot of tree power in that picture. Buck, I want a copy of that picture!

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:02 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

guess is when will Tom Tom be granded???

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

David, you will have to ask Tom Tom. I ask him almosy every night but he hasn't "answered" me yet. It will happen when he grows up and quits "fooling around".

Buck, Moose and his niece, Frog, sure look good on that tree together. Can you breed a niece to her uncle? I wonder how that would turn out? What if you took a female from a Moose X
Frog cross and bred her back to her uncle Tom? Or what if you take a female from the Sally X Deuce cross and breed her to her uncle Haze? And then breed one of those females to her uncle Tom? Oh my goodness, the possibilities are endless. Who needs old frozen semen when you have such great genes present today?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-08-2011 at 04:40 PM

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:23 PM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

i feel sure he is in the right hands to understand not to be "fooling around" much and start getting things done going to hunt Hernie in a night hunt tomorrow night if everything falls in place, I think Buck is going to hunt Ruby or at least that was his plan a day or so ago

David

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Pro Handler David Linkous comes out of retirement." I can see the headlines now! Will Yogi be there?

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:43 PM
C.P. Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Pro Handler

It took me a few weeks to get him back in fighting weight but I think he is ready......

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:44 PM
C.P. Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Richardson Click here to Send C.P. Richardson a Private Message Click Here to Email C.P. Richardson Find more posts by C.P. Richardson Add C.P. Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Yogi is in San Fransico. Not sure why will let you think on it

Old Post 04-08-2011 04:50 PM