UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Fgrch Grnitech Grch 'pr' Siles Red Shope Htx
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lrhone
UKC Forum Member

Guys, si has an impressive record for only being a 2 year old dog. He has one litter that just turned a year old. All of them started early and have the looks to go with it. If your looking for a COONDOG to breed your female to you can't go wrong with Si.

Past home of...
NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Timber Shocker Phil HTX (Shocker x ntch Yeller)

NITECH CH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Bandit (Buzz x ntch Queeny).... (R.I.P)

NITECH FCH GRCH 'PR' Hesston's Midnite Buck HTX (grnt Aftershock x ch Music)

Present home of...
NITECH CH 'PR' Wades Big Red Style (Grnt Red x Grnt Hope)

Hesston's Midnite Tater Tot (Nitech Ch Style x Ch Music)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2015 02:56 PM
lrhone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lrhone Click here to Send lrhone a Private Message Click Here to Email lrhone Find more posts by lrhone Add lrhone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shopie
UKC Forum Member

Joshua and Si finished fourth in the CHKC PA youth state hunt yesterday. It was two one hour hunts. The first hour Josh did a great job calling Si. Only had -50 and ended up with +350.

2015 PA GRAND NITE CHAMPION
2015 PA RESERVE HUNT CHAMPION

Old Post 05-31-2015 08:45 PM
Shopie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shopie Click here to Send Shopie a Private Message Click Here to Email Shopie Find more posts by Shopie Add Shopie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

congrats!!

Way to go Josh and Si,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Old Post 05-31-2015 08:58 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Henry
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats Josh and Si , Great job !!

Old Post 06-01-2015 04:08 PM
Bill Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Henry Click here to Send Bill Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Henry Find more posts by Bill Henry Add Bill Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shopie
UKC Forum Member

I was able to attend the American RedBone Days this past weekend. My first real big hunt. I have to say that I learned a few things about these types of hunts. The first night I drew out with Bill Henry and his dog Buddy. (Yes we traveled over 400 hundred miles together and we drew out. lol) And we also drew out a nice young dog Shine from Iowa. Shine put on a clinic on Buddy and Si. Si and Buddy were real lazy going back to the same tree three times and another tree twice. Neither usually do that so I am thinking it had to do with them traveling the night before and not being able to rest that day. So the first thing I learned is maybe show up the day before to let the dogs calm down and get some rest. The second night I drew out with T and Mac and Frog. Yea that is what i thought too. LOL. So I had a couple of goals in this cast. 1.get one first tree. Si did that with the first tree. 2. Si to split by himself at least once. He did it twice. Once he had two kitten coons and the second big oak tree and we couldn't find it. Both times we had to walk past Si less than 50 yards because his 5 wasn't up and he stayed both times locked on the tree. 3. Was to get one first strike. Not sure I was going to get that. Last drop I got it not by much but Si let out a bark and before he even got it all the way out I struck him. The other thing I learned is Si is going to get hunted by himself a lot more this year. Last year I hunted him by himself 80% of the time and he was a much better dog. This year I probably hunted him with other dogs 80% of the time. Got to meet a lot of good people and got to listen to Fred Moran and Bill Lash tell some stories.

Old Post 06-15-2015 09:50 PM
Shopie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shopie Click here to Send Shopie a Private Message Click Here to Email Shopie Find more posts by Shopie Add Shopie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

It was good to meet you and hunt with you and Si. Don't think I wasn't impressed by his mouth and independence on that cast. I thought he looked very good for his age and being so far from home. He showed me he can take the pressure of some real tree dogs blowing the top out of a tree nearby and never think twice about leaving his. Hope to see you at more hunts down the road...take care...shane

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-15-2015 09:58 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

It was good hunting with you guys on Thursday sucks you had to draw together after the long drive we did tree some coon and had a good cast.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 06-16-2015 01:09 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shopie
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Shane and Jack. I am glad I got to hunt with you guys. It gave me an idea where Si is and what I need to do to make him better. Jack, Shine put on quite the show Thursday. Shane for your dog to get in the hole and climb out and win by !00 was very impressive. Good luck to both of you the rest of the year and hope to get a chance to hunt with you again.

Old Post 06-19-2015 12:19 AM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brian. It was good to meet you at American days. I enjoyed our cast and all the coons we treed. You have a nice dog for sure and he has a bright future ahead of him.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 06-20-2015 12:51 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shopie
UKC Forum Member

Si was able to get it done Saturday at Blairsville, Pa to get qualified for the world hunt. He wasn't his best but he didn't take any minuses. We have two month to get him on track and see what we can do at the hunts. I would also like to thank Scott Perkey for let me ride along with him. We had some good conversation and he gave me some good advice.

Old Post 07-22-2015 12:45 AM
Bill Henry
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Bryan and Si, Great job and keep him rolling !!!

Old Post 07-24-2015 03:53 AM
Bill Henry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Henry Click here to Send Bill Henry a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Henry Find more posts by Bill Henry Add Bill Henry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 08-02-2018 04:59 AM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote