UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > "Finley River" questions.
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

Historynutt,what info do you need to tell me how many times my male goes back to Finley river chief or shelters sonny boy.he is out of ealys coonhollow realtree x uplingers brandi,thanks for any and all info.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2014 12:05 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EFranks
UKC Forum Member

roger prater

Look this man up if you want true finley river dogs with almost no out cross' look on the stud dog page for finley river buddy

Old Post 11-23-2014 02:16 AM
EFranks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EFranks Click here to Send EFranks a Private Message Click Here to Email EFranks Find more posts by EFranks Add EFranks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
artkiger
UKC Forum Member

Finley River Dogs

Up top

Old Post 12-02-2014 01:09 AM
artkiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for artkiger Click here to Send artkiger a Private Message Click Here to Email artkiger Find more posts by artkiger Add artkiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: roger prater

quote:
Originally posted by EFranks
Look this man up if you want true finley river dogs with almost no out cross' look on the stud dog page for finley river buddy
Thanks E Franks. At this time WE have some nice male pups. Some off of Buddy, Country and Zoomer. THANKS.

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:32 AM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hayrakeswildjoe
Historynutt,what info do you need to tell me how many times my male goes back to Finley river chief or shelters sonny boy.he is out of ealys coonhollow realtree x uplingers brandi,thanks for any and all info.

If you can email me a copy of pedigree I will try to run it out for you. mysticmoondog@gmail.com

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:34 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

Ok thanks will do ASAP

Old Post 12-05-2014 11:03 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Still going strong. I've got pups in 38 States now after hunting and raising the Finley River Strain for 47 years . Thanks

Old Post 05-09-2022 06:22 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRKLLC
New UKC Forum Member

Finley River

quote:
Originally posted by jtd
Didn't old Finley River blood throw alot of lemon colored dogs?

https://app.photobucket.com/u/Chall...4e-7f7b11b8c7b0

Old Post 07-06-2022 03:27 PM
CRKLLC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRKLLC Click here to Send CRKLLC a Private Message Click Here to Email CRKLLC Find more posts by CRKLLC Add CRKLLC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CRKLLC
New UKC Forum Member

Finley River

quote:
Originally posted by Bluwalker
Why is the finley river blood so hard to find? Everything i've heard has been good so why did it die out?

Most have been so diluted it doesn't stand out. A lot of "Breeders" will cross to something else and name all the pups "Finley River Whatever" Just to keep that sales pitch. It's important to research the dogs in the papers.

Old Post 07-06-2022 03:39 PM
CRKLLC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CRKLLC Click here to Send CRKLLC a Private Message Click Here to Email CRKLLC Find more posts by CRKLLC Add CRKLLC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

YES

Old Post 07-06-2022 03:40 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

i'VE STAYED TRUE TO THE FINLY RIVER STRAIN FOR 47 YEARS NOW . Also pups in 38 different states. thanks

Old Post 07-06-2022 03:50 PM