UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > ole souths stylish rebel
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

ole souths stylish rebel

Any info on him I'm seeing semen off him for sale time to time I know he's harrys brother did rebel not get campaigned as a stud dog like harry? What type of pups did he throw what was some of his better crosses and how many pups did he have?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2014 04:05 AM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Old Post 04-14-2014 03:26 AM
yadkinhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinhoundsman Click here to Send yadkinhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinhoundsman Find more posts by yadkinhoundsman Add yadkinhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maves 22
UKC Forum Member

rebel

I've had very good luck with rebel dogs both direct pups and 2 or 3 generations down

Made some nice balanced dogs in my opinion.

Personally like him crossed on Lipper and clover.

Grnitch'Pr' Like no Dawn J

Grnitch Pr' Maves' Nightmare Ms. Monster 2012 Top 100

Grnitch GRCH'Pr' Rebels War Cry 2015 Top 100

'Pr' M&S' Big Rig

'Pr' M&S' War Smoke

Cody Maves
715 579 2187

Old Post 04-18-2014 03:41 PM
Maves 22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maves 22 Click here to Send Maves 22 a Private Message Click Here to Email Maves 22 Find more posts by Maves 22 Add Maves 22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I tried one out once he was good for one drop then after that drop he was done put him in the truck and don't turn him out no more

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 04-19-2014 08:05 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Storm99
UKC Forum Member

btt

Hunted with a Semen male that a guy bought and give good money for. He was supposed to have some coon knocked out to him, dont know if the dog got too many but you could make 10 drops and the dog wouldnt get wore down and out of those ten trees you wouldnt see one coon, no accuracy what so ever. Nice mouth just a tree grabbin fool at 2 yrs old. And the bad thing about the dog he would actually work a track or just opening to open, i dont know but never could get fur to climb I guess. I was hunting a dog off Frito that split from this dog one nite and they spit prolly a good 3/4 of a mile apart, rebel dog treed first and Tucker treed second, opposite ways, my buddy with rebel dog that treed first said you know I dont even want to walk to him, lets go to Tuck first, went to Tuck he had him, Went to Rebel dog and was treed on a ten foot snag blowin it away. Needless to say that was the last tree walked to that dog. And that is the last rebel dog I do believe my friend is going to buy also.
But Rebel made some good ones, this one just had too many 5 hour energys or something but there was no accuracy whats so ever. So if you buy one, hunt with it first.

Old Post 04-19-2014 10:02 PM
Storm99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Storm99 Click here to Send Storm99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Storm99 Find more posts by Storm99 Add Storm99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Thanks guys for the info I like hearing good and bad things anout dogs appreciate it

Old Post 04-19-2014 10:15 PM
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

The guy that owned that dog I tried he wanted big money for him and he wasnt worth 500 dollars

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 04-19-2014 10:26 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

He was owned by Lamar Quinn of Rainbow city ,Al my daddy took care of the kennel and hunted them for Lamar he was not breed to as many females as harry I am sure they were good and bad out of both,I can tell you they had a brother nitech Hard knocking stylish king was a better dog but never got a chance because of harry and rebel lamar owned him too.king was as goodlooking as any.

Old Post 04-20-2014 05:05 PM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronniesoles
UKC Forum Member

Rebel

I have owned two out of rebel one was a coondog outher one never would tree

Old Post 04-20-2014 11:01 PM
ronniesoles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronniesoles Click here to Send ronniesoles a Private Message Click Here to Email ronniesoles Find more posts by ronniesoles Add ronniesoles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

Any one hunt a rebel pups that was heavy nailor bred

Old Post 04-22-2014 04:45 AM
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

i really don't care for walkers but the three that i have had two where out of rebel the other out of slugger. both of the rebel dogs where very well balanced hounds that could move an old track out good and drift it like it should be done. I know where some pups out of his semen will be born in about 59 days hopefully.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 04-25-2014 06:32 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinhoundsman
Banned

What was some of his best crosses

Old Post 05-20-2014 03:12 AM
Jbarker
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-20-2014 03:29 AM
Jbarker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jbarker Click here to Send Jbarker a Private Message Click Here to Email Jbarker Find more posts by Jbarker Add Jbarker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote