UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dog Gone....???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Dog Gone....???

My brother made a deal with a fellow to hunt a dog for half interest. The deal has went south two months in after several contact attempts for one reply that was uninformative to say the lest. After the fact found out fellow had just scammed two others one to hunt a dog paid up front dumped the dog. The second was tuning up a dog and sold it. Hard to tell what happened with my brothers female. If someone bought a started female from southwestern Ohio within last 6 weeks or so you may want to check out my brothers Facebook to see If it may be her. If you bought her the papers you got with her are false as my brother has the papers on her. For more info on situation check out Facebook for Doug Adams. Thank!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2018 01:18 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Harold

Sooner or later, he will pay the price. Some guys just won't stand for this kind of behavior. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2018 01:33 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Harold hope it ain't who I think it is he has a list looking for him.

Tar

Old Post 10-20-2018 01:49 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

The worst thing about it is we have known the guy for 20 years or more Doug more so than me. Wasn't really friends just knew each other. Didn't know all the details on other deals and personal situation or he wouldn't of dealt with him. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

Old Post 10-20-2018 02:05 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adams, Harold
The worst thing about it is we have known the guy for 20 years or more Doug more so than me. Wasn't really friends just knew each other. Didn't know all the details on other deals and personal situation or he wouldn't of dealt with him. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT STOPPING THIS KINDA STUFF THEN POST THE GUY'S NAME ON HERE SO OTHERS DONT DO SAME

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-20-2018 03:18 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

If I post the name on here it gets poofed ... Facebook however has the info

Old Post 10-20-2018 04:22 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Harold Adams

This kind of stuff happens to often, and we can't post names on here! We need someone willing to start and keep a HALL OF SHAME SITE ON FACEBOOK to keep a list of these CROOKS. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2018 08:08 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Dave let me tell you a story and the reason you can’t and shouldn’t post names.
A few years back my Best Friend Eli sold a dog to a guy, he hunted the dog and bought him the same night with the understanding that Eli would send him the papers as they should be back from UKC in a few days, 5 days later he was on Facebook and on here telling how he bought a dog from my friend and now he won’t answer the phone or return his calls and can’t get the papers, said not to do business or trust my friend because he is a crook, now everyone piled on with out doing Any checking and destroyed my friends name, See Eli my best friend got killed 2 days after he sold the dog! Think before you destroy a mans name over a Facebook or UKC post.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-20-2018 10:58 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

That was awful, but very true, everything should be checked out before one posts bad information. Saying that, the real crooks need to be known to all of us, they need the bad publicity. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2018 11:04 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I kinda agree but just because someone puts it on here or Facebook don’t make it tru, there’s Always 2 sides then the truth, and man should take care of his own business, get done then tell his story!
I have Never been that mad, when I heard about what this guy had posted an said about my friend I was on my way to his house and I had every intention to hurt him, another friend called an turned me around.
All I’m saying is know the 100% facts before you pile on.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Last edited by nitehunter2004 on 10-20-2018 at 11:27 PM

Old Post 10-20-2018 11:19 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

I think that we both would agree that your friends case was extremely rare. Yes, I can agree that there are 2 sides and a man should try and resolve before posting. I agree that facts should be well stated and easily verified, but there are crooks that continue to get away and something should be done. Maybe a name and information would cause others to do some serious checking, before doing business with them. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2018 11:25 PM
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Doug got his dog back tonight!!!

Old Post 10-23-2018 02:42 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How did he find her?

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:10 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Someone on Facebook seen it that recognized dog as someone else's new dog. After a little checking found dogs path from person that was supposed to be hunting her to where she was.

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:24 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad he got her back.

Old Post 10-23-2018 03:36 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Good detective work. FB is good for something.

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:02 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

If it wasn't for Facebook on this one probably would of never found her.

Old Post 10-23-2018 04:54 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Harold Adams

This is exactly why we need a site to post info and shame these crooks. All this can be substantiated and verified, not just someone mad and posting incorrect information about someone. Negative info should always be posted with verifiable sources to back it up. Dave

Old Post 10-23-2018 05:18 AM