UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > !!---Rack Em Up Willy Pedigree ?---!!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

!!---Rack Em Up Willy Pedigree ?---!!

Looking for info on Willy's Pedigree.....
Just curious on his Sire & Dam and his Grandparents.
Thanks
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2018 10:14 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Re: !!---Rack Em Up Willy Pedigree ?---!!

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Looking for info on Willy's Pedigree.....
Just curious on his Sire & Dam and his Grandparents.
Thanks
Tim

Its on the pedigrees thread

Old Post 10-18-2018 11:02 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

---------------GRCH GRNITECH DAVIS' STYLISH HAMMER
----------GRCH GRNITECH THOMAS' ONLY REEZEN
---------------GRNITECH SCAR'S OPEN SPOTTED JULIE(WLDCH SCAR)
----- WLDNITECH WILLIE)
---------------GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
----------GRNITECH GRAY'S STYLISH PAIGE
---------------GRNITECH BROWNS TAYLOR(HARRY/HALEY)

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-18-2018 12:38 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

O My Goodness did an All Gn dog win both world hunts!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 10-18-2018 01:05 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
O My Goodness did an All Gn dog win both world hunts!
Looks that way I hope he gets the third one too@@@!!!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 10-18-2018 01:38 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reezen....

Anyone on here ever hunt with Reezen ?
If so....what type of Hound is he ?
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 10-18-2018 01:50 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Swamp Hunter
UKC Forum Member

I hunted against Reezen a few years ago. He looked really good that night. He stayed off by himself and treed coons. He went hunting good and seemed to work the tracks that he knew he could handle. He didn’t get bogged down on a track, by didn’t blow through the country to find a hot one either. He wasn’t mouthy and if I remember correctly, he had a pretty good mouth. He was one of the nicest dogs I had drawn out with in a while. He was the type of dog that I’d own.

Old Post 10-18-2018 02:22 PM
Swamp Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Swamp Hunter Click here to Send Swamp Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Swamp Hunter Add Swamp Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Seems like a lot of high powered pedigrees start with Davis' Stylish Hammer.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:01 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Jim some would say the Stylish Harry - Abby cross was one of the best crosses the walker breed has made. Isn't that the same cross Bad Habit came from?

I have an all grand harry female waiting to come in so I can breed her to a Grandson of Sackett Jr. The crossing of those two bloodlines has produced several good hounds.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:19 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Bruce, I sold a really nice 2 year old female off Harry because I needed the money and I have never regretted anything so much. I still have this last pellet of Harry semen and I'd give anything to have a great Rat Attack daughter to use it on.

Old Post 10-18-2018 03:45 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Triple K Kennel Reezen was not a dog that was real flashy. He had a good mouth he’s not overpowering loud but he had a good mouth. He hunted out good didn’t just blow out of the country but would go as far as needed. He would take tracks as they came to him. He wasn’t real mouthy but not silent I’d say he used his mouth like most would want one to. CJ won a lot with the dog because he tended to stay out of trouble he didn’t cares what other dogs were doing. He had no problem treeing with other dogs but a majority of the time if there were multiple dogs on a tree they backed him. He done what everyone wants he treed coons. When going in to his trees you weeent looking for an excuse you were looming for a coon and he had them more often than not. This statement is not from someone that hunted with somebody that hunted with him one or two times. This is from someone that hunted with the dog hundreds of times.

Old Post 10-18-2018 04:48 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by johnny reb
This is from someone that hunted with the dog hundreds of times.

Now that is what I would consider to be a high value report.

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:06 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Cheyenne hunted with him many times and he was a consistent coon treer. This was back when he was hunting Mafia and David Griner had bought Reezen from CJ. I don't think the two of them were ever together he just minded his own business and treed coons. For some reason many of his pups were tree minded some to a fault, not sure where it comes from but treeing is the dominate in many different crosses. Chey always prefers dogs more track orientated but we did cross a Reezen female we had raised and sold back on Mafia and got a good balance.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:34 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

My dogs are running dogs that will tree. It didn't mix well with them 4 or 5 slicks a night and I couldn't fix it either switch them try and send them on and they were done it was over as far as they was concerned leaves were off and no coon in sight either but they were treeing like there was 10 up there. I will wait and watch.

Tar

Old Post 10-18-2018 05:44 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reezen....

Thanks for the info......
Where was Reezen raised at ?
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 10-18-2018 06:31 PM
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
My dogs are running dogs that will tree. It didn't mix well with them 4 or 5 slicks a night and I couldn't fix it either switch them try and send them on and they were done it was over as far as they was concerned leaves were off and no coon in sight either but they were treeing like there was 10 up there. I will wait and watch.

Tar

X2, one we had was a track dog and treedag, just wasn't real accurate either. Man that bought him, loves him, says he's treed alot of coons with him. If he had been accurate, he would have been tough to beat, first and first type. Just didn't have enough coons, I guess. 😂

Old Post 10-18-2018 06:32 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: Reezen....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Thanks for the info......
Where was Reezen raised at ?
Tim

NC mountains I believe. CJ Thomas owned him, was leading pkc state when he sold him, $1710 at time, had a knack for being under a coon.

Old Post 10-18-2018 06:36 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Balls Stylish Harry
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Davis Stylish Harrys Hammer
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Night Heat Abby
….Gr. Nt. Ch. My Only Reezen
…………World Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Little Woods Scar
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Scars Open Spotted Jule
………..Gr. Nt. Ch. Little Sadie
World Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Gray’s Rack Em Willy
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Style
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Trackman
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Lady
….Gr. Nt. Ch. Gray’s Stylish Paige
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Ball’s Stylish Harry
……..Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Taylor
…………Gr. Nt. Ch. Browns Haley

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 10-18-2018 07:05 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Cj was western North Carolina. Reezen was hunted in the mountains and ridges in western North Carolina and North East Tennessee.

Old Post 10-18-2018 07:31 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Willy!

Ain't just another all grand dog, either. He is the cream of the crop.Simply the best,better than all the rest, has a chance to be the greatest of all time. Sure hope he pulls it off. Rack'Em and Stack'em Up, Willy! on the front row !

Old Post 10-18-2018 07:50 PM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JiM
Bruce, I sold a really nice 2 year old female off Harry because I needed the money and I have never regretted anything so much. I still have this last pellet of Harry semen and I'd give anything to have a great Rat Attack daughter to use it on.
wish I had known that Jim my buddy just got rid of a all grand rat daughter she was nice but getting old 8 I think

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:55 AM
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

When Reezen was being ran he was as good as anything out there. Loner and have a coon pretty much every time he parked. I will say this I would much rather Breed to Willy than go to the Well Willy treed more coons in one cast than every dog at the Reezen Hunt did in 3 years combined. Willy is a nice as they come no Doubt about it.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:18 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd Mac
UKC Forum Member

I will say this. I’m 63 and not a world famous Coonhunter but I try to keep a pretty nice hound. I’ve got a daughter of Reezen that will stay here till she dies.

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:09 PM
2nd Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd Mac Click here to Send 2nd Mac a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd Mac Add 2nd Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I hunted with yours and I like her she is a coon treer!! You hunted with mine and we both didn't like them lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:18 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

WILLIE

Uhh Ohh Willie got beat at youth $$ club hunt, maybe he will get tuned up n start another winning steak? JesseJ

Old Post 10-19-2018 05:48 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote