UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Black and Tan Puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iinvno1
UKC Forum Member

Black and Tan Puppies

I have 3 puppies out of my Train dog for sale. This blood goes back to Duncan's Beau, Buck and several other fine hounds. Train is one of those dogs most people get one of in their life. He's a solid dog with cat feet,good roman nose and a good bawl mouth. He's as houndy dog as I like without being a blood hound lol. If he has a fault Im not aware of it. Im not saying he's perfect but he works well for me. For those of you who remember my Hoss dog he's as close as I can get to that blood. He's also Bill Stinger's Spook dog's great great grandson. All fine dogs. I will be headed to Utah on Tuesday if anyone is interested I could get one that far.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2015 09:35 PM
iinvno1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iinvno1 Click here to Send iinvno1 a Private Message Find more posts by iinvno1 Add iinvno1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

pups

Where you located? How much for a pup?

Old Post 07-26-2015 04:30 AM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iinvno1
UKC Forum Member

Located in Mt. 250.00

Old Post 08-03-2015 03:01 AM
iinvno1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iinvno1 Click here to Send iinvno1 a Private Message Find more posts by iinvno1 Add iinvno1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

pups

Would love to try one but its and long from montana to the hills of east tenn.

Old Post 08-04-2015 03:37 AM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocking K B&T's
UKC Forum Member

B & T pups

what part of Montana? I'm over between Butte and Helena. Might be interested in a male pup if you still have one.

Old Post 08-08-2015 04:15 PM
Rocking K B&T's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocking K B&T's Click here to Send Rocking K B&T's a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocking K B&T's Find more posts by Rocking K B&T's Add Rocking K B&T's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocking K B&T's
UKC Forum Member

Duncan bred pups

Still interested in a pup- are they sold, or do you still have them?
Please post a reply or call,text me. (815)703-9614
Thanks.
Mike Kraft
Rocking K B&T's

Old Post 09-05-2015 03:57 PM
Rocking K B&T's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocking K B&T's Click here to Send Rocking K B&T's a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocking K B&T's Find more posts by Rocking K B&T's Add Rocking K B&T's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocking K B&T's
UKC Forum Member

would like to buy one of those pups if you still have them, please call.

Old Post 10-03-2015 02:56 PM