UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2023 Tournament of Champions Entry Listing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

2023 Tournament of Champions Entry Listing

See here: https://www.ukcdogs.com/article/202...amp;view=recent

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-13-2023 09:28 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Old Post 03-14-2023 02:10 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Are y'all going to give one of those fancy TOC t-shirts to everyone that shows up at the Regionals?

Old Post 03-15-2023 02:05 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, $250,000 total prize money.
Let's see: 800 entries x $150 = $120,000. UKC is going to go bankrupt if they keep this up.

Old Post 03-15-2023 05:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFussnecker
UKC Forum Member

Richard

You forgot to add the $5 for every entry for the year that goes towards it.

Old Post 03-16-2023 10:54 AM
RFussnecker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RFussnecker Click here to Send RFussnecker a Private Message Click Here to Email RFussnecker Find more posts by RFussnecker Add RFussnecker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Haven't heard anything about the t-shirts yet.

Old Post 03-17-2023 08:10 PM
Jason Bourne
UKC Forum Member

Handler ?

This will be all over the map, what should I pay my handler? Prefer actual, not what you think. Thanks for replying!
Meant actual hunt only , I got the dog ready, thinking gas, hotel, food, 100$ plus half of earnings. Not all incentives based , demand the handlers sportsmen ship be good! Open to ideas?

Last edited by Jason Bourne on 03-19-2023 at 02:04 PM

Old Post 03-19-2023 01:44 PM
Jason Bourne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Bourne Click here to Send Jason Bourne a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Bourne Find more posts by Jason Bourne Add Jason Bourne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

Re: Handler ?

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Bourne
This will be all over the map, what should I pay my handler? Prefer actual, not what you think. Thanks for replying!
Meant actual hunt only , I got the dog ready, thinking gas, hotel, food, 100$ plus half of earnings. Not all incentives based , demand the handlers sportsmen ship be good! Open to ideas?

I've always been owner pays expenses then 50 a cast 100 per cw anything over 500 in winnings is split down the middle anything over 1500 you take expenses out then split down the middle to me this is plenty fair. Just how I've always charged for just handling

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024
Nitech at 13 months

Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 03-20-2023 09:42 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote