UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Explain your ideas.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Explain your ideas.

Just curious with nothing better to do. Ok I voted for trump but I'm more independent than anything. Why do you trump loyalists believe everything he says. Why do you believe everyone should think the same way you do. What kind of country would we become if we all goose stepped to the same ideas? Fake news, fake science, fake intelligence, deep state it's all a conspiracy right but boy I'll believe some podcast as the gospel truth.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2020 05:16 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am 62 yrs old I have never voted for a president of the United States. But I am this time and it’s for trump. Not because I think he is an innocent man. But the deep state has shown their true colors and you and me are expendable we are nothing more than a tool that can be used worn out and thrown away. Every time he try’s to help us they get in the way on purpose.

As I said there is a reckoning coming. You remember when sadam Husain had all those people in that room and he started pulling one at a time out ?

It’s going to be like that !!

Tar

Old Post 04-05-2020 05:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

Your curiosity-inspired question caused me to be curious about why anti-Trumpers are convinced we're all in lockstep believing everything our president says. We aren't and we don't any more than we agree with and believe anything anyone else says. We are independent thinkers and in evaluating what Trump says and does we've decided he's doing a great job. Everything is judged on its own merit but it seems to me that anti-trumpers do not share this ability.

Old Post 04-05-2020 09:54 PM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

I too believe there is a reckoning coming , some of us are sick and tired of these establishment people in the District of Corruption lining their pockets , selling out our country to foreign interest etc. The list of reasons why they are Traitors , why they are no longer our countrymen and why we should no longer have any respect for the rule of law is Because of people like 41 , 42 , 43 , 44 Pelosi , Boehner , Paul Ryan , shiite for brains shift , Nadler and others both D and R. If we allow them to stay in charge or go unpunished our grandchildren will end up destitute , homeless on America's shore , slaves , serfs or worse.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 04-05-2020 10:13 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Explain your ideas.

quote:
Originally posted by micooner
Just curious with nothing better to do. Ok I voted for trump but I'm more independent than anything. Why do you trump loyalists believe everything he says. Why do you believe everyone should think the same way you do. What kind of country would we become if we all goose stepped to the same ideas? Fake news, fake science, fake intelligence, deep state it's all a conspiracy right but boy I'll believe some podcast as the gospel truth.

Why do you ask such a dumb question? CNN may be interested in talking to you

Old Post 04-06-2020 12:08 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Explain your ideas.

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Why do you ask such a dumb question? CNN may be interested in talking to you
come on sleepy you must be able to do better than that. Lol

Old Post 04-06-2020 03:36 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

TRUMP OR BIDEN, YOU PICK

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 04-06-2020 03:51 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BAS
UKC Forum Member

I do not agree with everything that Trump said or done. I believe he does have the American people at heart unlike others in the DC swamp. At the time i did not necessary vote for Trump I voted against Hillary. Was this really a choice? I do not think so. I will vote for Trump this time. The Demorats and the fake news is on trump for not responding quick enough to the virus. If they did not have the whole country focused on a bogus impeachment the swamp might have been paying better attention to what else was going on.

TRUMP 2020

Wake up America and smell the roses if you can get by the Shi*** smell of DC and the rest of the Demorats.

Old Post 04-06-2020 05:33 PM
BAS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BAS Click here to Send BAS a Private Message Click Here to Email BAS Find more posts by BAS Add BAS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BAS
The Demorats and the fake news is on trump for not responding quick enough to the virus. If they did not have the whole country focused on a bogus impeachment the swamp might have been paying better attention to what else was going on.

TRUMP 2020

Wake up America and smell the roses if you can get by the Shi*** smell of DC and the rest of the Demorats.

A BIG 10 4 ON THAT.!!!! What I find strange is they couldn't agree on that & drug it out but something's fishy on the money package goin through so fast ....how can that be?🤔

Old Post 04-06-2020 08:03 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote