UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Owens Hardwood Bozo Quiz
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Steve Fielder
UKC Forum Member

Owens Hardwood Bozo Quiz

How many famous offspring of Owens' Hardwood Bozo can you name; sons and grandsons, daughters and granddaughters?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-07-2018 01:29 PM
Steve Fielder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Fielder Visit Steve Fielder's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Fielder Add Steve Fielder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Dolly... Molly...Boz... Patch... Buster...Clover...Nite Heat.

Just the tip of the iceberg I'm sure best I can do off the top of my head. I can name a couple redbones that are grandpups but won't get into that today lol

Old Post 09-07-2018 05:10 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Coma
Wild Casey
Lone Pine Patches
Hardwood Logan
Stone Mt Steel

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 09-07-2018 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 09-07-2018 05:19 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

The list of grandpups would be inpressive

Old Post 09-07-2018 05:47 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neal Stocks
UKC Forum Member

He is the grandpa of all the good ones

Old Post 09-07-2018 08:04 PM
Neal Stocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neal Stocks Click here to Send Neal Stocks a Private Message Click Here to Email Neal Stocks Find more posts by Neal Stocks Add Neal Stocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Neal Stocks
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-07-2018 08:04 PM
Neal Stocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Neal Stocks Click here to Send Neal Stocks a Private Message Click Here to Email Neal Stocks Find more posts by Neal Stocks Add Neal Stocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Dan

Old Post 09-07-2018 08:13 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Not so sure about the famous part. Trambles Hardwood Bo

Old Post 09-07-2018 08:16 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
The list of grandpups would be inpressive
that list is huge i'll start nite heat dixie top and bottom

Old Post 09-07-2018 09:33 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Fielder
UKC Forum Member

Off the top of my head:

Hardwood Buster (Son)
Logan's Wild Clover (Son)
Hi-Country's Nite Heat (Son)
Hardwood Logan (Son)
Hardwood Patch (Son)
Lone Pine Patch Patches (Daughter)
Stylish Clover aka Whitey (Grandson)
Flatrock Coma (Grandson)
Hardwood Dan (Grandson)
Hardwood Buster II (Grandson)
Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes (Grandson)
Nite Heat Dixie (Double Granddaughter)
Stylish Anna (Granddaughter)
Thunder's Wild Clyde (Grandson)
Wessel's Wild Casey (Grandson)
Waltz' Roadblock (Grandson)
Wipeout Zeb (Great grandson)

Am I right?

Old Post 09-08-2018 01:23 AM
Steve Fielder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Fielder Visit Steve Fielder's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Fielder Add Steve Fielder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Pretty Boy Ugly,???

Old Post 09-08-2018 02:16 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Stevens,
I definitely want to hear about the redbones that go back to Bozo... I know of a really good redbone female that was bred to Bozo and there was a pretty big winner and one that died at a young age that people say was an absolute freak!!! Suppose to be an unbelievable track dog!!!!

Old Post 09-08-2018 03:07 AM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

River bend flag

Old Post 09-08-2018 09:40 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

He added something to his dogs.

Old Post 09-08-2018 01:19 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what a list.

Old Post 09-08-2018 03:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Here's a couple cool pics I had saved on my phone. I like this blood, I've got semen on a grandson to Owens Hardwood Bozo.

image upload site without registration

screencapture

Here Bozo's mama, Bear Creek Princess

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-08-2018 04:21 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Bozo was a potent stud who surely didn’t get used enough. I am hunting a grand son now that I like a lot and have had several over the years out of and around Bozo. He had a couple half brothers who weren’t too shabby in the breeding pen either. Gibson’s Rowdy (half brother to Bozo) threw a lot of good dogs in this country.

Hard to believe an open spotted, less than beautiful (with all due respect) stud dog who wasn’t promoted nearly as much as the other popular studs of the day could have positively influenced the breed as much as he did.

Great post!

Old Post 09-08-2018 05:09 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by jkidd1
Here's a couple cool pics I had saved on my phone. I like this blood, I've got semen on a grandson to Owens Hardwood Bozo.

image upload site without registration

screencapture

Here Bozo's mama, Bear Creek Princess

windows screenshots tool
That blood runs deep, check out the resemblance. Redneck Mafia on a night off enjoying the good life.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-08-2018 09:15 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Henry was a grandson.
My old NtCh Jeff dog was a great grandson.
My old GrNtCh Jessi dog was Bozo top and bottom. Great grandaughter top, great great bottom.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Last edited by JiM on 09-08-2018 at 10:30 PM

Old Post 09-08-2018 09:32 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Tony's Wild Joey. First female to win the UKC world hunt.

Old Post 09-08-2018 10:42 PM
tjll
UKC Forum Member

bozo

His mother reproduction was good on other dogs also but hardwood bozo pups were the first line of dogs I saw with alot of natural independent type dogs he is one of the top 5 all time in the walker breed maybe number 1

Old Post 09-09-2018 12:32 PM
tjll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjll Click here to Send tjll a Private Message Click Here to Email tjll Find more posts by tjll Add tjll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charlie stinson
UKC Forum Member

My Hound go back to Owens' hardwood Bozo, I have a seven Generation Pedigree Certificate.
Stinson's Lockdown Bud.

PKC-Silver Champion.
UKC-Grand Nite Champion 2.
Cell-870-877-1513 Home-870-877-2111.

Old Post 09-09-2018 05:40 PM
charlie stinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charlie stinson Click here to Send charlie stinson a Private Message Find more posts by charlie stinson Add charlie stinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

Bozo

Was Bozo ever collected?

male ch grnt ch goodsons rowdy bocephus
NT CH Lippers LIP Lock Lizzy (lipper semen x War creek Anna)

Old Post 12-04-2018 05:28 AM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Neal Stocks
bozo carried and passed the recessive trait for autoimmune thyroid disease .one of the dangers of line breeding big winners is recessive traits that cause health problems that become impossible to eliminate .grandpa to dogs that need pills every day .lol

Last edited by thomasg on 12-04-2018 at 01:24 PM

Old Post 12-04-2018 01:18 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Thomasg - you have facts and proof to back this up? I'd like to see it.

Yes i'm quite skeptical of your statement. I've owned several in and around old Bozo and health issues have never been a problem.

Old Post 12-04-2018 01:55 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote