UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Hardtime Awesome
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
weston radway
UKC Forum Member

Hardtime Awesome

Looking for peoples views on how he hunts and reproduces and what line of hounds you think he crosses on best.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2014 03:27 AM
weston radway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for weston radway Click here to Send weston radway a Private Message Find more posts by weston radway Add weston radway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JimF
UKC Forum Member

Awsome is deep fast hunter. Who will have his coon a very high percentage of the time. Don't know much about what lines have been bred to him but he is reproducing some very nice pups. He reproduced the youngest english dog to finish to grand night at 12 months old and has several more nite ch and pups with wins.

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:10 AM
JimF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JimF Click here to Send JimF a Private Message Click Here to Email JimF Find more posts by JimF Add JimF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

What Jim says sums it up. I've never hunted with awesome but everyone has said the same thing about him. Big hunter and has them coon when he parks. Has won all over the country thin thick north south east and west. Hard to beat a hound that trees coons and doesn't make mistakes. I only get impressed by hounds that just consistently win anywhere they are taken. Not all hounds can take the stress of hauling and having to adjust to different terrain ect that awesome has proved he can do. To do what he did in the other kc is difficult without a high end strike dog but when you got a coon treeing machine you can. Heard he is reproducin nice young hounds.

Old Post 09-09-2014 04:17 PM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Garrett fender
UKC Forum Member

coon treeing son of a gun. deadly accurate

Old Post 09-17-2014 05:15 PM
Garrett fender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrett fender Click here to Send Garrett fender a Private Message Click Here to Email Garrett fender Find more posts by Garrett fender Add Garrett fender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Here is a pup out of him from our Dixie cross

3 months old,this cross is a uncle niece cross,we kept 2 and this one belongs to a friend,

http://vid155.photobucket.com/album...zpse6900b0f.mp4

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Last edited by Roofman on 09-19-2014 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 09-19-2014 03:52 AM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver
UKC Forum Member

I bred my All Grand Dottie female to Awsome and raised a nice litter of pups . Several have made nice cooners. Dottie has some Rocky, Huck A Buck, Jo Jo, Lucky , St. Nick and many more all Grands in her 3 generation pedigree. I have a litter of pups ready to go right now out of her and Main St. Jack. Jack is a similar type of dog to Awsome . Jack has produced two 2nd place World Champions. You can't go wrong with either of these studs. I just like to try different studs to see which one works best. For more of Dottie X Main St. Jack check out my post: Hatchie River Dottie X Main St. Jack pups.

Old Post 09-19-2014 04:42 PM
Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver Click here to Send Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver a Private Message Click Here to Email Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver Find more posts by Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver Add Murray Ragan / Hatchieriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote