UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Semen pups Online Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Semen pups Online Registration

Russel i have a litter of pups that i used frozen semen from an old dog (dead now) that i collected a few years back. His DNA is with UKC as he was a Performance Sire when he was alive. Can I register this litter using the online registration or would it be better to send in the paperwork. I know on the paperwork that you send in manually that there is a line by the sire info about whether frozen semen was used and the date it was collected. I am not sure the online form has that info. Thanks

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2020 02:05 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

It should ask you about frozen semen if you do the application online, so I would say whichever way you prefer to submit the application will be OK.

Old Post 10-20-2020 04:34 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

ok thanks alot

Old Post 10-20-2020 05:39 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 10-20-2020 07:09 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Sire verification

Russell, I done the online litter registration for this litter of semen pups. I received email for verification of sire and dam. The dam verification of the litter was successful but the sire verification keeps saying the registration date I put in don't match the date ukc has on file. The date I put is the exact date on the sire papers when he was registered. His ukc number is U772702 Moses rugged ridge poacher. Could you check this out for me. Thank you

Old Post 10-28-2020 08:31 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

What date are you entering?

Old Post 10-28-2020 01:11 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

4/13/2005

Old Post 10-28-2020 02:15 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I need you to verify your complete mailing address on record for this dog. You can reply here or send me a PM with the address, the dog's number, and the fact that you need the registration date.

Old Post 10-28-2020 04:24 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

The address on his papers when I registered him is 398 county road 442 Athens, Tennessee 37303. His number is U772,702
My current address is 421 county road 442 Athens, Tennessee 37303. I moved to my current address in 2010 but his papers still have my old address where I lived when I originally registered him.

Yes I do need a registration date for this dog to complete sire verification

Old Post 10-28-2020 04:46 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Please send me a PM and I'll reply with the date that you need. Thanks.

Old Post 10-28-2020 06:43 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pm

I sent you pm Russell.

Old Post 10-28-2020 07:07 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

I have replied.

Old Post 10-28-2020 08:14 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Successful

That number done the trick Russell. Successful sire verification. Thank you, much appreciated. KM

Old Post 10-28-2020 08:21 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

Glad to hear that! Have a great day!

Old Post 10-29-2020 01:00 PM