UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****

The brightest just got brighter. Bright Eyes newest product THE REAPER takes the hunting light world to a whole new level. THE REAPER is noticeably brighter than the Gravedigger and utilizes our all new slimline auxiliary light design that guarantees the most powerful walking light and color light you can get. Bright Eyes also provides full four position brightness control for the main beam, walk light and color light on this product. As always, Bright Eyes brings this product to market in a variety of configurations. It is available in a cap light on our custom embroidered hybrid cap or our Ridgeline bump cap. It is also available in a standard belt light as well as a double burn time plus model. Burn times are identical to the Gravedigger. Yes, we are giving you a brighter light and keeping the awesome burn times. Bright Eyes has been a professional light designer, developer and manufacturer for over twenty years and I truly believe THE REAPER is the most advanced hunting light on the market.

When you need leading edge technology and top quality American made products Bright Eyes has been the leader for over 20 years. Utilizing our team of top engineers, machinist and tradesmen we are able to take a concept from the idea phase to the completion phase in a short amount of time. This always keeps us on the leading edge as we don't have to wait on engineers in China to do the work for us. We are cocked and ready for whatever the industry brings and will always keep you out front.

CAP LIGHT on your choice of cap 300.00

BELT LIGHT 300.00

PLUS MODEL BELT LIGHT 335.00

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 09-05-2017 at 07:20 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-05-2017 02:41 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHERRY VALLEY
UKC Forum Member

burn time

What is burn time on belt light plus.

GR CH GRNTCH GREEN'S ROUGH RIVER KY FANCY
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE'S INDIANA BLK TRACY
NTCH GILLUM'S KY RIVER QUEEN
PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE AND STOCKING STINGER
BLACKLAND BABE

Old Post 01-05-2017 03:25 AM
CHERRY VALLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHERRY VALLEY Click here to Send CHERRY VALLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email CHERRY VALLEY Find more posts by CHERRY VALLEY Add CHERRY VALLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

The plus model has a burn time of 5 1/2 to 6 hours wide open and 7 days on the lower setting.

Old Post 01-06-2017 01:31 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb

Ray I can't wear out my old lights before you come out with new and better. Fact is, I haven't worn out any of the old belt lights I bought from you, and that was years ago also. Folks, if you want quality at a good price, and service that is second to none, you have to try a Bright Eyes. You will be glad you did and with your purchase you will begin a friendship with great folks and a great company. Thanks for your hard work and helping keep American Made products viable in our sport. JMO...BEST IN SHOW AND HUNT.....HANDS DOWN!!!!!

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 01-06-2017 01:16 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Gravedigger

When I bought the Gravedigger I thought I was done buying lights Ray and now you come out with the Reaper. I might should spend my money on a good dog but I like the way the Reaper sounds and looks. Brighteyes are Tops. I have had all kind of Brighteyes over the years and they were all great lights. Happy New Year Ray. Nuff Said Dave

Old Post 01-07-2017 10:45 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JORDAN LINGLE
UKC Forum Member

Changes?

Hey Ray, well it looks like you have done it again! I really like the looks of this new light. I can see the head has been redesigned, did you make any changes to reflector or main/ secondary LED's just curious? I have the Gravedigger and I absolutely love it! Best of luck with the newest REAPER light I'm sure it will be a hit. With Bright Eyes I have come to expect the best in leading edge technology and quality. I see another light upgrade coming my way in the very near future! I don't think a year has gone by that you haven't got some of my money. LOL Take care.

Last edited by JORDAN LINGLE on 01-08-2017 at 02:44 AM

Old Post 01-08-2017 02:35 AM
JORDAN LINGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JORDAN LINGLE Click here to Send JORDAN LINGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email JORDAN LINGLE Find more posts by JORDAN LINGLE Add JORDAN LINGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Woodard
UKC Forum Member

Is this light brighter than the sunfire lights?

PR. WOODARDS ALLGRAND ANN ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
PR. WOODARDS HARDWOOD DOC ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
Nt.ch. all night Hanna
Nt.ch. Dual Fuel Frisky

Old Post 01-08-2017 03:08 PM
Randy Woodard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Woodard Click here to Send Randy Woodard a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Woodard Find more posts by Randy Woodard Add Randy Woodard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Weight?

Old Post 01-08-2017 08:25 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

The Reaper is the brightest light I have seen. The weight is the same as the Gravedigger. Call to get yours today. You will be glad you did.

Old Post 01-09-2017 07:46 PM
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Does this light have a white light for the main beam or is it more of a warm light with yellowish tint?

Old Post 01-09-2017 11:13 PM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sgelhau
UKC Forum Member

Thx for the pm that cleared it up for me

Old Post 01-10-2017 03:11 AM
sgelhau is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sgelhau Click here to Send sgelhau a Private Message Click Here to Email sgelhau Find more posts by sgelhau Add sgelhau to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Glad to help!

Old Post 01-10-2017 04:00 AM
ROBERT HAYES
UKC Forum Member

reaper

PM sent. Thanks

Old Post 01-10-2017 01:47 PM
ROBERT HAYES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROBERT HAYES Click here to Send ROBERT HAYES a Private Message Find more posts by ROBERT HAYES Add ROBERT HAYES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane bolton
UKC Forum Member

I bought the reaper at the grand american. I will half to say the walk light is awesome and bright I mean very bright. And when you shine the tree on high side it lights the tree up. It's the brightest light ive seen made. Its so bright that I didnt have any problem seeing the coons tail hanging off the side of a limb saterday night of some monster trees. If you get this light I bet there will 2 things done you will be killing more coons or you will be selling more dogs lol. I love mine and glad I made the purchase. Thanks ray for an awesome and bright light

Old Post 01-10-2017 10:07 PM
shane bolton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane bolton Click here to Send shane bolton a Private Message Click Here to Email shane bolton Find more posts by shane bolton Add shane bolton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane bolton
UKC Forum Member

I bought the reaper at the grand american. I will half to say the walk light is awesome and bright I mean very bright. And when you shine the tree on high side it lights the tree up. It's the brightest light ive seen made. Its so bright that I didnt have any problem seeing the coons tail hanging off the side of a limb saterday night of some monster trees. If you get this light I bet there will 2 things done you will be killing more coons or you will be selling more dogs lol. I love mine and glad I made the purchase. Thanks ray for an awesome and bright light

Old Post 01-10-2017 10:07 PM
shane bolton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane bolton Click here to Send shane bolton a Private Message Click Here to Email shane bolton Find more posts by shane bolton Add shane bolton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MtnMusicKennels
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

If you are in the market for a new light you might wanna check this one out. Bright Eyes has outdone themselves on this one. Amazing!

Last edited by MtnMusicKennels on 01-13-2017 at 12:13 AM

Old Post 01-11-2017 06:44 PM
MtnMusicKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MtnMusicKennels Click here to Send MtnMusicKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email MtnMusicKennels Find more posts by MtnMusicKennels Add MtnMusicKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 07-24-2017 at 09:29 PM

Old Post 01-14-2017 02:17 PM
Brown Jack
UKC Forum Member

Is the spot beam (main head) a warm, cool or natural led color on the new Reaper ?

Old Post 01-16-2017 12:29 AM
Brown Jack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brown Jack Click here to Send Brown Jack a Private Message Click Here to Email Brown Jack Find more posts by Brown Jack Add Brown Jack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

We just like Burger King you can have it your way. We can put whatever you want. White,Yellow or somewhere in the middle

Old Post 01-18-2017 04:36 PM
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

REAPER

This is a great light, the new modules underneath are very compact and bright. The main beam has a tight spot with a great halo and will shine as far as you will ever need. Great thing about Bright Eyes is not only is the product top of the line quality, they give you a nice comfortable cap when you order the hybrid style set up, not just a dollar store piece of junk, this makes the product much more comfortable and usable. Everything is mounted nice and sturdy, and very well balanced. If you want a light that will make your hunt more enjoyable, get you a Reaper, you may also need a new dog when you start shining trees!

Old Post 01-18-2017 05:04 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the review. Glad your enjoying your NEW REAPER!!

Old Post 01-21-2017 06:42 PM
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

If you have been looking for a good lite with a really great walking lite the Reaper is what you want. The walk lite is so good I dont see how it could ever be improved on.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 01-24-2017 03:12 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

If you have been looking for a good lite with a really great walking lite the Reaper is what you want. The walk lite is so good I dont see how it could ever be improved on.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 01-24-2017 03:12 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the great reviews!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2017 09:08 AM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Coon's have had a bad day. All these new REAPERS going out. NO COON CAN ESCAPE!!!!! Thanks for the business!!!!

Old Post 01-26-2017 04:20 PM