UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Big Game Hunting > Cold nose English
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
James50
UKC Forum Member

Cold nose English

I’m looking for an extremely cold nose male English hound to breed to. I have an older English female that goes back to Wilcox and she has thrown good pups in the past. Her down fall is she only has about a medium nose so I would like to breed her to a solid cold nose dog. She is the best bear dog we have had so far. I won’t breed to a coon dog it has to be a big game hound. Let me know if you have a solid broke hound that might fit the bill.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 01:00 PM
James50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James50 Click here to Send James50 a Private Message Click Here to Email James50 Find more posts by James50 Add James50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

Where you located might have one for you too think about he's a go getter runs up front can start 8-9 hour track. Needs stapling regularly in the rear as he's up close and personal pulling fur. Not a take to the vet type but all gray hair and scars earned honestly. All his Bros and sisters are hunted with our pack and all can and does the same we can take any one of them and start a track. He will rigg some. He's not registered he is a redtick but he turned out solid red. Bred him in the spring to another female in our group and the pups are showing some interest at only 8 most old. Thanks for reading.

Old Post 12-12-2017 12:58 PM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James50
UKC Forum Member

How old is he and do you have any references on him? I am also located in NC. Also I appreciate your reply.

Old Post 12-15-2017 09:13 PM
James50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James50 Click here to Send James50 a Private Message Click Here to Email James50 Find more posts by James50 Add James50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSAWYER
UKC Forum Member

english

have what your lookn eastern nc 252-943-5759 after 6pm

Old Post 01-05-2018 10:26 PM
JSAWYER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSAWYER Click here to Send JSAWYER a Private Message Find more posts by JSAWYER Add JSAWYER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote