UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Get Hooked
Pages (18): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mickyblues
UKC Forum Member

does anyone have a pup off the Music cross that could be bought?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-21-2019 02:49 PM
mickyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mickyblues Click here to Send mickyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email mickyblues Find more posts by mickyblues Add mickyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Micky blues. Pm sent

Old Post 08-21-2019 03:10 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

There may be some puppies from the Hook x June cross at Autumn Oaks. Matts female June is a tall stylish dog thst has some running gear under her. Matt will be there on Saturday . Look up Danny Rainville, Eli and MJ. And also all of the dogs.

Old Post 08-24-2019 11:55 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WOC Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

As of right now I have 2 females I am planning on bringing to Autumn Oaks. Pups are $350 ukc performance and pkc registered. June is RCXJENNY bred top and bottom. She has only been in two hunts and has two first places.

Last edited by WOC Kennels on 08-27-2019 at 02:38 AM

Old Post 08-26-2019 11:04 AM
WOC Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WOC Kennels Click here to Send WOC Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by WOC Kennels Add WOC Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Starting to get feed back from some of Hooks older pups. His oldest are 11 months l believe. I need to look at my notes to be sure. I have several here from Hook and different females. My oldest on is Troop. He is out of 57 Mag-gie. Didnt do too much with him as a real young pup. Just started putting him in the woods at night recently. Treed with his Uncle Doc Hudson couple nights ago. Did a great job on track and tree. Took him with Aunt Speck last night and he split treed from her about 50 yds or so and had his coon. Liking what l am seeing from him.

Old Post 08-27-2019 11:36 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Cast wins

Well Hook had pretty good time at Autumn Oaks. He won his cast in a Slam hunt Wednesday night with plus points and also won his cast in the GrNt hunt on Friday night with a score of 275 plus. Took 450 to go on to Saturday grand 16.. Congratulates go out to the couple blues that got in.

Old Post 08-31-2019 03:03 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Troop

Hook x 57 Maggie male. Troop had been in the woids at night 5 nights recently. Out of 5 nights he has split treed 4 times with a coon. The other night we took him by himself. He treed a double and looked good doing it.

https://youtu.be/7PEGdDTsoew

Old Post 09-08-2019 09:54 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

The Kate female in Ohio had 7 big healthy puppies yesterday. The Ann female in North Carolina is due in 2 weeks.

Old Post 09-13-2019 03:28 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Lucas Tipton in North Carolina has week old puppies from his Ann female. The Tiptons are top notch folks.

Old Post 09-26-2019 12:41 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I have 3 young Hook pups off different females. The oldest being 10 months. He has shown to have alot going for him at this time. He is a winding get treed by himself with a coon kinda of dog. Pretty excited about him. Needs to learn to put his nose on the ground alittle more but its coming. He has split treed at least once every time out so far and has had his coon. He had also been taken by himself and treed coon.
I have 2 female at 5 and 6 months old. Both are showing natural coondog traits. Going to be a busy coon season this year. Thanks for reading.

Old Post 10-03-2019 01:57 AM
mikie
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Looks like your going to have fun this year lol

Home of
grch'grnitech'ammons midnight'ace
nitech m&m midnight'bandit
Nitech midnight hammer htx
Nitech ammons midnight Blue htx

mike ammons 304-798-3340

Old Post 10-03-2019 06:27 AM
mikie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikie Click here to Send mikie a Private Message Click Here to Email mikie Find more posts by mikie Add mikie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

The young Hook male called Troop continues to impress me. He will stay here through season and the Sadie female along with her brother Jethro are showing impressive natural talent. Other Hook pups from different females are making their owners smile. Thanks go out to those that are and have bred females to Hook and to those that are working young dogs from those breedings.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 10-14-2019 at 03:41 PM

Old Post 10-11-2019 02:13 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 10-17-2019 10:28 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Hook pups are looking good here at my place. Most are pretty young still. The litters that are old enough to be worked are comming along according to the owners that have contacted me. I have 2 here that seem to have alot of natural abilities.

Old Post 10-20-2019 01:57 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Took the Sadie pup out couple nights agp. Her 2nd time out at night. She treed with Aunt Speck alittle. Im liking her. Ball of fire and very natursl.

Took Troop with Doc Hudson last night snd he did what he does. Trys to be by himself. Starting to put some tracking with his winding. Very accurate at this point.

Thanks for all that take time to read my thread. All are welcome to come for a hunt anytime. The heat of summer the cold of winter. These dogs will try their hardest to show you a coon.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 10-27-2019 at 07:35 PM

Old Post 10-27-2019 06:59 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Ohio Coon Season starts tonight at midnight! Dont do the midnight thing anymore but will be hitting it hard come Sunday night.

I am down to the 2 young dogs l want to put my time in this season. And of course Hook and Speck. They will get pleasure hunted all season long.

Im hoping to make a cross of Speck onto BC in February. Keeping my fingers crossed that gets to happen.

All be safe and keep track of those hounds

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-09-2019 at 11:18 AM

Old Post 11-09-2019 10:50 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Jackson
Ohio Coon Season starts tonight at midnight! Dont do the midnight thing anymore but will be hitting it hard come Sunday night.

I am down to the 2 young dogs l want to put my time in this season. And of course Hook and Speck. They will get pleasure hunted all season long.

Im hoping to make a cross of Speck onto BC in February. Keeping my fingers crossed that gets to happen.

All be safe and keep track of those hounds

Ron, I hope you have a blast this season with all your hounds! I enjoy following your thread. Keep on keep’in on!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 11-09-2019 03:07 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Vic! This sport means so much to some of us. I haven't been hitting any competition hunts lately. Not all that interested in GrNt levels. Hook has nothing to prove to me.

BUUUT!!!! I am pretty interested in the hunt format for a chance at hunting in the big UKC money tournament. Might have to try to get my butt into some Slams and bigger hunts to see if l can get lucky and put those 5 cast wins on him.

I appreciate all the support you have given me the last 5 years on the training and hunting of Hook and Speck. After Roxy (Piazon x Alice) got killed as a 3 year old l was pretty depressed. I had already talked to Danny about getting a female pup before she died. That ended up being Speck. When Danny found out about Roxy he called me and told me to come pick out one of the 3 males he had left from the Gauge x Alice cross. I picked Hook at 12 weeks old l think. Then he wouldnt take any money for him. In my book a pretty good guy.

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-09-2019 at 08:05 PM

Old Post 11-09-2019 06:54 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-22-2019 02:08 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

GrNt Get Hooked x GrNt Ann pups.

Performance and SS

Check Dogs and puppies page for details.

Old Post 11-27-2019 06:57 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Special date for Hook later this week. If you like Jet dogs this will be special. Will post when it happens!!!

Thank you to all that have used Hook in your breeding program and to those that are working Get Hooked pups..

Old Post 12-08-2019 03:12 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

GET HOOKED is now a PKC SS sire.

Old Post 12-09-2019 04:40 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

GrNt GrCh Blue Creek Get Hooked

x
GrNt Souix Valley Jack
Nt Ch A. B. Herrons Blue Zuma
GrNt Souix Valley Sugar

Old Post 12-14-2019 07:35 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-20-2019 10:42 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

A very nice Get Hooked pup

Old Post 12-27-2019 08:49 PM