UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > {{{{{ GrNtCh BRIAR CREEK LEGEND htx }}}}}
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

{{{{{ GrNtCh BRIAR CREEK LEGEND htx }}}}}

If you want the highest dose of Briar Creek blood, look no further !
It is a great pleasure to offer to the public for the first time such a valuable "barn find" English hound. Never before has Legend been promoted in the stud pen until today. Thanks to my good friend Ron Brown for allowing me the honor to open the kennel door to share his legacy. Legend is a hard going dog that has a great bawl mouth on track, triple bawl locate, and steady chop on tree.
Legend is the result of a half bro/sis cross that doubles up on Huck a Buck. Like his sire & grand sire Legend is indeed bred to reproduce and will cross especially well on Chrome, Wilcox, and Rooster females.
Often times it's not until a stud dog dies that he becomes famous.
>>> Today is your opportunity to breed to a living Legend as he just turned 9 in July. <<<<
Legend is located in SW Missouri.
Call, text or pm anytime.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2017 07:16 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AARON SECRIST
UKC Forum Member

TOAD HILL

HE IS BRED HEAD TO TOE ALL COON DOG KNOW DOUBT ABOUT IT BEST OF LUCK WITH HIM. BETTER GET THAT SEMEN SAVED TOAD HILL.

Last edited by AARON SECRIST on 07-26-2017 at 01:50 AM

Old Post 07-26-2017 01:40 AM
AARON SECRIST is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AARON SECRIST Click here to Send AARON SECRIST a Private Message Find more posts by AARON SECRIST Add AARON SECRIST to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Aaron !

Old Post 09-10-2017 06:51 AM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Dont let his age fool you ....Legend is fertile as Jim Bob Duggar, dont miss out on a chance to breed to him while he is still alive.

NO SEMEN will be available after he is dead and gone.

This is Some of the BEST and THICKEST Briar Creek Blood left to breed to today !

Last edited by Toad Hill on 12-08-2017 at 03:02 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:08 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Bred a nice female last weekend if you are looking to get your hands on a pup with a HUGE mouth , a heart full of HUNT, and with some of the best English blood flowing through it veins shoot me a PM i'll put you in touch with the owner of the female.
Thanks !!

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:58 PM
tick476
UKC Forum Member

female

what female pedigree

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:00 AM
tick476 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tick476 Click here to Send tick476 a Private Message Click Here to Email tick476 Find more posts by tick476 Add tick476 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

2018 UKC Performance Sire

Legend was the dog "tied out behind the barn" - A true hidden Gem ! Legend is the result of a half bro/ half sister cross which doubles up on the Great Pithole Creek HUCK A BUCK #1 historical reproducing English stud !!
Legends Sire Briar Creek Zeb is #4 historical.
Legends Dam Pithole Creek Sissy is #7 historical.

Old Post 12-14-2017 06:29 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:40 PM
firesmith25
UKC Forum Member

Question

I was just wondering where you are located. I got a female that im thinking of breeding. Here is her ped. I been talking to a few people and they said maybe i should think about snake or buck. Any info will help. Thanks Smitty

----------Wilcox Thunder Blue
--------Wilcox Thunder Tae Bo
----------Halls Shining Star JJK
------Buckley Creek Botae
----------Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
--------Northern Red Loopy
----------Northridge Willy's JoJo
My Female
----------Northern Lites Elmer
--------Waltz Little Bill
----------Richmond's Bones CRK Dutches
------Lems Red Tess
----------Wilcox' Thunder Blue
--------Waltz Thunder Blue Candy
----------Smooth Treeing Sally

Old Post 01-29-2018 02:11 AM
firesmith25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for firesmith25 Click here to Send firesmith25 a Private Message Click Here to Email firesmith25 Find more posts by firesmith25 Add firesmith25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by firesmith25
I was just wondering where you are located. I got a female that im thinking of breeding. Here is her ped. I been talking to a few people and they said maybe i should think about snake or buck. Any info will help. Thanks Smitty

----------Wilcox Thunder Blue
--------Wilcox Thunder Tae Bo
----------Halls Shining Star JJK
------Buckley Creek Botae
----------Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
--------Northern Red Loopy
----------Northridge Willy's JoJo
My Female
----------Northern Lites Elmer
--------Waltz Little Bill
----------Richmond's Bones CRK Dutches
------Lems Red Tess
----------Wilcox' Thunder Blue
--------Waltz Thunder Blue Candy
----------Smooth Treeing Sally

Legend is located in SW Missouri.

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 01-29-2018 08:35 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Doug

Landon i will contact you today . Thanks

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:03 PM
hmbdog1
UKC Forum Member

breeding Legend

Brett was great to deal with,my female wasn't quite ready he kept her up a week at his house got her bred a few times,thanks so much Brett,I hope to get some nice nice future coon dog's off this cross.

Old Post 02-28-2018 04:41 PM
hmbdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hmbdog1 Click here to Send hmbdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email hmbdog1 Find more posts by hmbdog1 Add hmbdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Hugh - There's several good stud dogs out there to breed to and I really appreciate you choosing Legend. You are one of the few who realizes Legend is no spring chicken and getting some of it while you have the chance. It was a pleasure visiting with you while you was here and it was no problem at all getting her bred once she was ready. not only was she an easy keeper Shes sure enough a good bred female with a Great mouth on her !
Keep me posted on her pregnancy and these pups if at all possible .
Thanks Again !!

Old Post 03-05-2018 10:34 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

For you all who are Scared of the old man.....
HE AINT SHOOTIN BLANKS !!!!

A HUGE litter of 12 born just today !!!!!

I do not own the female and none will be booked until they are atleast 6 weeks old ,

stay tuned............
Couple Nice Chrome females supposed to be bred before long ..

Old Post 04-09-2018 07:19 PM
cajun englishman
New UKC Forum Member

Signing up for mines. Thanks for all your all your help Brett. Hoping she makes us proud.

Old Post 04-12-2018 01:07 AM
cajun englishman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cajun englishman Click here to Send cajun englishman a Private Message Click Here to Email cajun englishman Find more posts by cajun englishman Add cajun englishman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Thank you !! Wish you best of luck with your pup !!

Old Post 04-13-2018 06:48 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-13-2018 06:52 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Legend turns 10 in July

Legend is the result of a half bro/ half sister cross which doubles up on the Great Pithole Creek HUCK A BUCK #1 historical reproducing English stud !!
Legends Sire Briar Creek Zeb is #4 historical.
Legends Dam Pithole Creek Sissy is #7 historical.

Legend is very fertile and throwing BIG litters !!
Get some of that up close linebred Huck a Buck Blood
while u still can .

Breed to the old man today - he may not be here tomo !!

Below is a nice bold acting lil female off of a Legend and a Rooster bred female .

Old Post 05-09-2018 09:03 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-01-2018 04:00 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

A gentleman sent me this picture yesterday - a nice little Legend pup that will be ready to start this fall .

Old Post 06-05-2018 02:46 PM
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see your doing well and hope breeders are taking advantage of Legend. Awesome blood and should cross well with many different bloodlines.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 06-05-2018 04:16 PM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Im doing better than I deserve Freddy.
I appreciate the nice comments and I agree fully.
We Have a few real nice females lined up for fall/winter 2018
Thanks !

Old Post 06-08-2018 09:54 PM
wayne 65
UKC Forum Member

I would be interested in a couple of pups of the Crome females. Any idea when they will be bread?

Old Post 06-26-2018 07:18 AM
wayne 65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne 65 Click here to Send wayne 65 a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne 65 Find more posts by wayne 65 Add wayne 65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Was scheduled to breed one Chrome female a few weeks back but she had a false heat . Bad Luck........... She is NICE ONE !!!!!

The other is due to come in this fall sometime........
I think she is a littermate to the Wicked Vapor.
Gonna be a Great Cross !!!
PM me your contact info
Thanks !!

Last edited by Toad Hill on 06-28-2018 at 04:06 PM

Old Post 06-28-2018 04:02 PM
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Got two nice females coming to breed.
Chrome gyp will be bred in a few days and the other female middle of next month.

I get lots of calls/texts from people wanting pups if you are one of them contact me and i'll get you in touch with owners of the females .

Thanks !

Wayne i sent you a PM sir.

Old Post 07-27-2018 03:22 PM