UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > ABTCHA.NET
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

NEW 2015 ABTCHA.NET

ABTCHA.NET will not be going away but will be receiving a facelift. The site should be upgraded and in service in the next few weeks.

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 08-02-2015 at 02:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-13-2015 05:38 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good can't wait to see the new facelift. Hopefully all bnt news will be posted there before here.

319-201-8445

Old Post 06-13-2015 05:57 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Great news. Hope to see it soon.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 06-13-2015 11:53 PM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear this. I had heard something was in the works.

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 06-14-2015 02:03 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is always good togo forward. I think you did a good thing. I knew you had it in you if we knew howto get it out of you. Thank you Ray Conrad..

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 06-14-2015 05:45 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Can't wait to see it!

Old Post 06-14-2015 04:49 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Jarrod is the man with a plan , Ray is the man who said he can , Its a good thing to own a Black n Tan

Old Post 06-15-2015 12:18 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Good. Glad to hear that better judgment prevailed.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 06-15-2015 03:09 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

The new look to the website will be implemented during the day of Wednesday, July 1. ABTCHA.net may be unavailable for a few hours, but the interruption should not last very long.

Old Post 06-17-2015 05:05 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

The new look to the website will be implemented during the day of Wednesday, July 1. ABTCHA.net may be unavailable for a few hours, but the interruption should not last very long.

Old Post 06-17-2015 05:05 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Will we need to make a new account? I hope so cause I have none of my info from the last site

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 06-17-2015 06:07 PM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Will we need to make a new account? I hope so cause I have none of my info from the last site

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 06-17-2015 06:07 PM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew Jones

Hi Andrew,

You won't have to login in on the updated site.

Old Post 06-17-2015 06:40 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE!

Glad to hear it!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 06-18-2015 01:58 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Thank you, Ray Conrad, and Jerrod Leathers. We appreciate it.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 06-20-2015 01:17 PM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

The new format is up and running. One thing most of you will probably need to do is to clear your browser history in order to view the new site. My computer was taking me to the old version of the site that it had stored on my computer, which will not work. Once I cleared by browser history, everything worked just fine. If you don't know how to delete your browser history, just click the link below and it will explain.

http://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Internet-Explorer-History

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:04 PM
BLACKNTANS
UKC Forum Member

GREAT job guys!!!!!

PAST HOME OF
GR NT CH TENNESSEE TRIP
(CH GRNT CH HOLDINGS ROCKET FUEL X GR NT CH JUNIORS DARK HOLLOW DAISY)

NT CH JANE'S BOY
(GR NT CH BTTB BLACKHAWK X GR NT CH GI JANE)

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:21 PM
BLACKNTANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLACKNTANS Click here to Send BLACKNTANS a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKNTANS Add BLACKNTANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Looks great! Thanks for all the hard work

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:31 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good words guys, we appreciate it.

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:46 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

Looks good, has a very nice, modern look to it.

A few friendly suggestions:
1. Please remove my email address from all pages. It still shows up in at least a couple places.
2. I saw Ray Conrad's personal/business email address linked in a couple places. The link could be an email address such as: "pres@abtcha.net". This way, the link doesn't need to be a updated as people come and go.
3. No message board? IMO, thats the main draw of a website and will bring in new interest and members to the Assoc. as well as provide a place for much needed dialog between the leadership and the members.
4. Is the membership application current?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:59 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Sorry John, where is your email showing up at? I'll be happy to remove it, but I can't find it?

Old Post 07-01-2015 04:10 PM
rweller
UKC Forum Member

Good job Jerrod.

GR.Nt.Ch. Pr Black Magic Queen
Past home of Gr.Nt.Ch. Splitters Magic Otis 2014 Black and Tan Days King of Hunt. GRNITECH'PR' Roughton's Black Splitter X Gr.Nt.Ch. Black Magic Queen

Old Post 07-01-2015 04:19 PM
rweller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rweller Click here to Send rweller a Private Message Click Here to Email rweller Find more posts by rweller Add rweller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John D
UKC Forum Member

Its showing up in the Google Drive toolbar that appears at the top of any page that displays a document. If you hover over the far right icon my email address is shown. Also, an inspection of the html content of the page shows it, 3 times.

I don't believe its a link to send an email, just some kind of info. thing that carried over. No big deal...

Old Post 07-01-2015 04:27 PM
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Its showing up in the Google Drive toolbar that appears at the top of any page that displays a document. If you hover over the far right icon my email address is shown. Also, an inspection of the html content of the page shows it, 3 times.

I don't believe its a link to send an email, just some kind of info. thing that carried over. No big deal...

I understand John. The Google Drive toolbar will be unique to you looking at the page, when ever I pull up the info stored in Google Drive, it displays my email, etc.

The html content is over my head. I don't know how to view that or how to change that, but I'll call customer service and see if they can help me change that.

Old Post 07-01-2015 04:48 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

You're right, the google toolbar is picking that email up, if you are signed in to google or hotmail, which I was. The html content of the page reflects that, as its probably supposed to. So, disregard that suggestion. Sorry.

Old Post 07-01-2015 05:09 PM