UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > CASH CREEK KENNELS now taking dogs for the PUBLIC!!!!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Westky
UKC Forum Member

1 spot still open

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2017 09:38 PM
Westky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Westky Click here to Send Westky a Private Message Click Here to Email Westky Find more posts by Westky Add Westky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Westky
UKC Forum Member

1 spot open right now. $500 monthly

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 11-29-2017 08:03 AM
Westky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Westky Click here to Send Westky a Private Message Click Here to Email Westky Find more posts by Westky Add Westky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-07-2017 07:59 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-15-2017 10:16 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Spot still open!!

Old Post 12-22-2017 06:29 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Spots are all filled. Thanks for all the Christmas wishes. If your needing a spot to have a dog hunted or have any questions feel free to call or text.

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 12-26-2017 08:41 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

I have a spot opening up. Give me a call to book a spot. They don't last long.

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 01-17-2018 06:22 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Will be taking 1 dog monthly to hunt. I have references a mile long. I’ve trained and hunted some of the best coon treers alive today. I only take one dog and it’s hunted EVERY NIGHT 3-8 hours. Call if you have questions.

15 nights $500
30 nights $1000

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 04-14-2019 02:21 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

If you want the best in the business LOOK NO FURTHER. No bs here just straight shooting. Training and handling that has produced some of the top winning coonhounds in the country. Don’t miss an opportunity to get your hound in the right hands.

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 04-22-2019 11:17 AM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Spots been booked. Thanks for all the interest. If you want to try and get this spot calling in advance would help. Thanks again.

Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 05-01-2019 01:28 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

I have ad an overwhelming response from you guys and I’m very appreciative and happy to help!!!! I’ve got all spots booked until June 28!!!! Call now $200 deposit reserves your spot.
Call Garrett 2708695250

Old Post 06-03-2019 01:39 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

I will have 2 spots opening soon. First come first serve or a deposit will hold your spot. Quality reference a mile long. Dogs are hunted like they need to be and well taken care of. We continue to churn out TOP competition hounds that run and tree real live raccoons without taking all night doing it. Feel free to call or come go for a hunt.
Price is $1,000 monthly
$2,000 if you book 3 months @ a time

Thanks again for everyone’s kind words and business I greatly appreciate it.

Call or text
Garrett 270-869-5250

Old Post 06-23-2019 12:25 AM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

I have 1 spot open immediately!!! Won’t last long. If you want to get your dog hunted the right way don’t hesitate to give me a call or text. Price is $1,000 monthly or $2,000 for 3 months.

Some dogs I’ve owned/trained/handled:
GOLD CH OHIO RIVER STORM
PLATINUM CH BAD HABITS PREMO
GOLD CH HARDWOOD JUKEBOX
GOLD CH OXENDINES TRIGGER MAN
PLATINUM CH JAKES HIGHWAY
PLATINUM CH LITTLE WORLD CH WIPEOUT JAKE
SILVER CH DARKSIDE OF THE MOON
GOLD CH MUSCLEMANS ROOSTER
PKC CH DARKSIDE OF THE BLOCK
PKC SILVER CH WORLD FINALIST 1st and TEN
GOLD CH WHITE TRASH BLINDSIDE
GOLD CH MOJOS JOJO
NATIONAL CH PLATINUM CH INSANE X CON
GRNITECH PKC CH LOUDMOUTH LILLY
PKC CH INSANE AMAZING GRACE
and many more.....

Garrett 270-454-0483

Last edited by Westky on 02-02-2020 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 07-23-2019 10:11 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Currently taking just 1 dog to hunt for the public. Any age any ability but the price remains the same. $850 gets you 30 nights. Your hound will be cared for and hunted just as if it were my own. Great hunting and I’ve had great results in the past churning out several of the TOP BIG NAMES and BIG MONEY WINNERS that you see in today’s stud pens and winners circle. Don’t miss an opportunity to get your hound in the hands of someone who eat breathes and sleeps coondogs. Call anytime

Garrett 270-454-0483

Old Post 02-02-2020 08:31 PM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-15-2020 03:11 AM
Westky
UKC Forum Member

I’ve got room for 1 right now if anybody needs it, feel free to give me a ring.

Garrett 270-454-0483

Old Post 02-20-2020 01:02 AM