UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Autumn Oaks Champion
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wart

quote:
Originally posted by seth isch
Hey wart, the Friday night round is the round I had to get A non hunting judge for the last 11 minutes. I had 500 plus when the last guy withdrew. We had a great cast of guys!! The kind of cast u want all the time!! He was wanting to get heading back to Georgia so I had to go back and get a non hunting judge. So I went back to the moh and got a judge and went back out for 11 more minutes and treed two coon on one tree . That made my score 725 plus. The post Arkansas Cooner made is about Saturday night. My dog backed a plott and a bluetick on a oppossum and he left before The cast got to the tree. Those two dogs got scratched. The lill Willy dog went on to tree a coon and then hawk split at the end of the hunt. Hawk was on a tree that had a coon way at the top and there was a oppossum on the next tree behind him. The judge found the coon and I seen it also. Hope this clears things up. Thank you. Seth

Dave and Bruce, thanks for the kind words!!

That sounds way better!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2020 02:24 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Does anybody know what Apolo scored to win the event?

Old Post 09-08-2020 03:03 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ridgerunner1988
Does anybody know what Apolo scored to win the event?

200. PBP is at the top of this page.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-08-2020 03:52 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

John & Apollo!

Old Post 09-08-2020 03:02 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

I heard the same story Seth just told from J.R. Saturday before the final. Obviously Hawk is smarter then the other two that stayed. Let’s be clear you can’t tell where Hawk was he may have been split really close. Lol Plus I know who judged that cast and he’s a walker man lol trust me he didn’t show favoritism. No complaints at the club from any of the 16.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 09-08-2020 06:58 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fullhouse
Banned

Re: Opossums

quote:
Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
They must have really had their feelings hurt getting beat up by an English dog to not finish the final 11 minutes out, make him drive all the way back to the club for a non hunting judge, and then start these rumors. What a joke.

I know a lot of people will disagree but I think there should be some sort of punishment if you wont stay 11 more minutes and make a man go back to the club to grab a judge.

Old Post 09-08-2020 09:01 PM
fullhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Find more posts by fullhouse Add fullhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Black Betty

I just want to preface all my comments by saying I don’t know Seth at all.

I know he does not hunt PKC. I do know his dog I hunted against him in PKC before Seth had him. He won plenty, made top 16 of Ohio PKC state race. He’s a big hunting dog by himself most the time from what I saw. So there goes your part of that argument.

If you could guide your home turf to good ground for a major event why wouldn’t you? Nobody wants the random draw that gets guided to the rabbit patch public land. So now that part of your argument is nullified.

As far as hand picking his own casts I’ve never heard it. Most everything I’ve ever heard is good about him. You don’t consistently make the top of major events by handpicking you’re casts at your home club. If you saw this happen why didn’t you put a stop to it at the club and then report it?

Why do people always have a problem and want to run other people and other people’s dogs down? Worst part about competition hunting is the jealousy and the need to run other people’s dogs down to make you feel a little better about yours. If you have a real problem with the way someone acts bring it up to them in person not on a forum.

Old Post 09-09-2020 12:26 AM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Black Betty

quote:
Originally posted by AAThoundhunter
I just want to preface all my comments by saying I don’t know Seth at all.

I know he does not hunt PKC. I do know his dog I hunted against him in PKC before Seth had him. He won plenty, made top 16 of Ohio PKC state race. He’s a big hunting dog by himself most the time from what I saw. So there goes your part of that argument.

If you could guide your home turf to good ground for a major event why wouldn’t you? Nobody wants the random draw that gets guided to the rabbit patch public land. So now that part of your argument is nullified.

As far as hand picking his own casts I’ve never heard it. Most everything I’ve ever heard is good about him. You don’t consistently make the top of major events by handpicking you’re casts at your home club. If you saw this happen why didn’t you put a stop to it at the club and then report it?

Why do people always have a problem and want to run other people and other people’s dogs down? Worst part about competition hunting is the jealousy and the need to run other people’s dogs down to make you feel a little better about yours. If you have a real problem with the way someone acts bring it up to them in person not on a forum.

X2. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2020 12:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fullhouse
Banned

Re: Oaks

I want to start off by saying I don't know the man and couldn't pick him out of a lineup~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Allen / UKC on 09-09-2020 at 02:44 PM

Old Post 09-09-2020 01:06 AM
fullhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fullhouse Click here to Send fullhouse a Private Message Find more posts by fullhouse Add fullhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
black betty
Banned

Oaks

~

Last edited by Allen / UKC on 09-09-2020 at 02:41 PM

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:23 AM
black betty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for black betty Click here to Send black betty a Private Message Find more posts by black betty Add black betty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

I’ve never seen so much jealousy in all my life. First off the casts are drawn at Richmond. Yes he does guide and thank God because all you crybabies wouldn’t have anywhere to hunt. If you can’t beat him I’d suggest getting a better dog. It’s not supposed to be easy to win. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I can tell you he beat some good dogs in the Grand 16 I don’t figure J.R. Gray laid down and let him win. You guys for one need to get a life and two obviously need to get better dogs. 😘

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:28 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jason Smith

Cowards hide behind screen names, there they can post information that's false without liability to themselves. Responding to an unknown that posts this kind of garbage is useless, I do not have any respect for any man that hides behind a unknown name and makes unfounded accusations, or tries to defame another man. If you don't have the guts to put your real name on this board, keep your negativity comments to yourself, any coward can do that. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:44 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jason Smith

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Cowards hide behind screen names, there they can post information that's false without liability to themselves. Responding to an unknown that posts this kind of garbage is useless, I do not have any respect for any man that hides behind a unknown name and makes unfounded accusations, or tries to defame another man. If you don't have the guts to put your real name on this board, keep your negativity comments to yourself, any coward can do that. Dave

AMEN!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:51 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Glad I don’t live in Indiana they would think it was me lol.

Robert hitt

Old Post 09-09-2020 03:03 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

Why does somebody always take a good thread on this forum and turn it into a smashing of somebody or there dog. Always somebody ruining a good thread with jealousy. Getting where I dont like to get on here anymore.

Old Post 09-09-2020 03:09 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

It was supposed to be about the winner congrats John , Ashley and apolo.

Robert hitt

Old Post 09-09-2020 03:13 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ridgerunner1988

Until UKC eliminates the troublemakers and Drama queens, you will continue to see these kind of unwelcome posts. Troublemakers and Drama queens thrive on attention and waste no opportunity to inject controversy and conflict every chance they get. I think their days are numbered at least on this Forum. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2020 04:14 AM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS JOHN AND ASHLEY!! SOUNDS LIKE APOLLO HAS HIMSELF A BRIGHT FUTURE!!! 👍👍👍

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 09-09-2020 05:50 AM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

This is a interesting thread , I cant sleep im too sick!!!

Old Post 09-09-2020 06:46 AM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Josh

I sure hope you get better, that Covid virus is a serious matter. Keep us posted on you and your wife's condition. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2020 07:04 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Ridgerunner1988

quote:
Until UKC eliminates the troublemakers and Drama queens, you will continue to see these kind of unwelcome posts. Troublemakers and Drama queens thrive on attention and waste no opportunity to inject controversy and conflict every chance they get. I think their days are numbered at least on this Forum. Dave

Well............. bye !

Tar

Old Post 09-09-2020 09:22 AM
DOGSSTRICK
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys for all the kind words.This is the first Big UKC hunt that Ive won In years and it was a first class hunt with some first class people.The judging was great the competitors were as tough as any and the fellowship was second to none.Again thanks for the welcome feeling and look forward to the UKC zones and world.John

Old Post 09-09-2020 02:38 PM
DOGSSTRICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOGSSTRICK Click here to Send DOGSSTRICK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOGSSTRICK Find more posts by DOGSSTRICK Add DOGSSTRICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ridgerunner1988

quote:
Until UKC eliminates the troublemakers and Drama queens, you will continue to see these kind of unwelcome posts. Troublemakers and Drama queens thrive on attention and waste no opportunity to inject controversy and conflict every chance they get. I think their daytts are numbered at least on this Forum. Dave

Oh my goodness, Dave banned Black Betty and Full House.

Old Post 09-09-2020 05:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

Re: Re: Ridgerunner1988

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Dave banned Black Betty and Full House.
And yadkintar too and he wasnt in on the bashing on this thread.

Last edited by Fireballs on 09-09-2020 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 09-09-2020 05:46 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

Re: Josh

quote:
I sure hope you get better, that Covid virus is a serious matter. Keep us posted on you and your wife's condition. Dave

My wife gets better then sick again , Im getting worse today . thanks for asking

Old Post 09-14-2020 02:11 AM