UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Autumn Oaks Champion
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Autumn Oaks Champion

Congratulation to John/Ashley Sun Down Apollo. Excellent job for a dog not even 2 years old or any age for that matter. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 09-06-2020 at 09:31 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2020 09:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Apolo in my opinion is a special hound. I shared with a friend a few weeks ago when Apolo was in the middle of a large money hunt he was special. I personally know Dan who spent a lot of time training and hunting Apolo. I have seen a several dogs and young dog from the cross Apolo is out of and they have that something special we all look for.

Old Post 09-06-2020 11:24 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

One thing I would like to add is consistency year in and year out of the dogs owned by Seth Isch. Always seem to show up and show out at AO. Good job Seth. Lot of good things for the coonhound world to talk about.

Several others with consistent showings also but if I start naming some. I would leave others out and that wouldn't be fair. You know who you are and others see it also. congratulations.

Old Post 09-06-2020 11:58 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Seth Isch

Yes, Seth Isch seems to always have a dog or two in some of these big UKC HUNTS, you can never count him out. Seth is a credit to our sport. Dave

Old Post 09-06-2020 07:52 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Congrats y'all!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-06-2020 09:57 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

What kind of dog is Apolo is it a Walker dog and who owns him?

Old Post 09-07-2020 12:58 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Apollo

Walker John Strickland Ashley Guthrie. Dave

Old Post 09-07-2020 01:17 AM
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

It was a great final cast. The dogs got into some really rough hunting and it took an absolute coon dog to tree one in that mess. I was blessed enough to witness and be a part of it. Enjoying every minute of the dog work. The dogs did what they had to do to find coon and trust me it wasn’t easy on them. Apollo is a special dog with a really big horn. I hope to have the opportunity to get a pup off him some day. Congrats John and Ashley

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 09-07-2020 04:24 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

Apollo

I live about 5 miles from John and we hunt together a fair amount. I’ve been hunting with this apollo pup.
I’m pretty critical and don’t say this stuff a lot. You guys pay attention. This pup has a bright future. He can tree any type coon he comes to. Has the brains not to grub an ole track all night. One trait he has that most of these dogs don’t have today is when he sits down he is going to have the meat.
The pup is a natural. Anyone can have a pretty decent man made dog, but this pup was born with the tools all of us competition hunters are looking for.
John has done well dialing him on in. I look forward to see what he does this fall.

Old Post 09-07-2020 05:35 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

GCH VIPER

Apollo sounds like the kind we ALL want, I want a natural and I want ACCURACY , best wishes to Apollo and crew. Dave

Old Post 09-07-2020 09:55 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

If I missed it, what is this good dog's ped.?

Old Post 09-07-2020 10:53 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Seth Isch

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Yes, Seth Isch seems to always have a dog or two in some of these big UKC HUNTS, you can never count him out. Seth is a credit to our sport. Dave

He got plussed on 2 grinners by his judge that was a buddy Of his apparently..

Old Post 09-07-2020 10:57 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Look at the final 4 play by play, it gives all 4 dogs pedigree. Dave

Old Post 09-07-2020 11:11 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Seth Isch

quote:
Originally posted by arkansas cooner
He got plussed on 2 grinners by his judge that was a buddy Of his apparently..

I don't know anything about that situation, but Seth wins his share of HUNTS, you know he has to have some decent dogs. Dave

Old Post 09-07-2020 11:14 PM
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

Re: Roy Grant

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Look at the final 4 play by play, it gives all 4 dogs pedigree. Dave
Where can I find the play by play

Old Post 09-07-2020 11:35 PM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roomie1302
UKC Forum Member

Seth Isch

I was asked to judge the final 11 mins of seths Friday night cast because the rest of his cast was unwilling to walk across the road to another section after they withdrew so Seth returned to the convoy club for a non-hunting and I was asked to go with him we returned to the woods and cut hawk loose he treed two coon on one tree that were found as the 2 hour hunt time expired so I’m not sure where u r getting ur info Arkansas cooner but I believe u should not run ppls name in the dirt.

Ryan Rumschlag

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:10 AM
roomie1302 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roomie1302 Click here to Send roomie1302 a Private Message Find more posts by roomie1302 Add roomie1302 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Seth Isch

quote:
Originally posted by roomie1302
I was asked to judge the final 11 mins of seths Friday night cast because the rest of his cast was unwilling to walk across the road to another section after they withdrew so Seth returned to the convoy club for a non-hunting and I was asked to go with him we returned to the woods and cut hawk loose he treed two coon on one tree that were found as the 2 hour hunt time expired so I’m not sure where u r getting ur info Arkansas cooner but I believe u should not run ppls name in the dirt.

Ryan Rumschlag

I said “apparently” just what several people have heard

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:20 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Seth Isch

quote:
Originally posted by arkansas cooner
I said “apparently” just what several people have heard

Who heard it?

Maybe CNN is hiring, y'all would be top notch over there.

Congratulations to John, Ashley, and everyone else that done well at oaks. Happy for y'all.

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:26 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Why didn't the other cast members want to stay with him to finish the last 11 minutes of the cast if this is true they should have stayed 11 more minutes and saved alot of trouble going back to the club house this is how all these crazy rumors get atarted

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:36 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Butthurt ... A big ol case it seems

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:49 AM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AAThoundhunter
UKC Forum Member

Opossums

They must have really had their feelings hurt getting beat up by an English dog to not finish the final 11 minutes out, make him drive all the way back to the club for a non hunting judge, and then start these rumors. What a joke.

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:56 AM
AAThoundhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AAThoundhunter Click here to Send AAThoundhunter a Private Message Find more posts by AAThoundhunter Add AAThoundhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

Wart

Hey wart, the Friday night round is the round I had to get A non hunting judge for the last 11 minutes. I had 500 plus when the last guy withdrew. We had a great cast of guys!! The kind of cast u want all the time!! He was wanting to get heading back to Georgia so I had to go back and get a non hunting judge. So I went back to the moh and got a judge and went back out for 11 more minutes and treed two coon on one tree . That made my score 725 plus. The post Arkansas Cooner made is about Saturday night. My dog backed a plott and a bluetick on a oppossum and he left before The cast got to the tree. Those two dogs got scratched. The lill Willy dog went on to tree a coon and then hawk split at the end of the hunt. Hawk was on a tree that had a coon way at the top and there was a oppossum on the next tree behind him. The judge found the coon and I seen it also. Hope this clears things up. Thank you. Seth

Dave and Bruce, thanks for the kind words!!

——————————————————
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Last edited by seth isch on 09-08-2020 at 01:01 AM

Old Post 09-08-2020 12:58 AM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Yes it clears everything up

Old Post 09-08-2020 01:04 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

wart
UKC Forum Member

Hunt