UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ukc World Hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ukc World Hunt

Congratulation to Scott for winning the Hunt, but congratulations also, to Chad, man what a bad break, the Hunt was in your pocket. Great job to both of you guys, both of you are packing coon dogs. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-27-2020 04:39 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Final Four

I really enjoyed the Final Four Cast Play by Play, this Hunt was full of excitement and was in doubt as to the Winner right down to the end of the Hunt. Exactly what you would expect for the top four dogs. Congratulation to all four dogs and handlers and to UKC for another exciting World Hunt. Dave

Old Post 09-27-2020 10:16 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

I knew who would win before they went out...LOL! Actually, I had a belief and it came to pass. And I doubt any of you will believe this. The other guys were fighting an uphill battle. Why?? Well, it is all due to the guy sitting on the tailgate with Scott during the interview. And what was special about him? I'll tell you..Greg Maynard for some reason is the luckiest guy you ever saw when it comes to UKC World hunts. He won the World squirrel hunt in back to back years with a dog named 20/20 Hummer and his daughter 20/20 Pepper. I would hire him as a good luck charm if I were headed to a UKC World Event.

Again, Congrats to Scott and Mojo's Electric Rodeo!!

Old Post 09-28-2020 12:28 AM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mhardy
UKC Forum Member

I`ll agree, ole Greg is a good luck charm,,,,,,,buuuuuut , if think its all luck, put your boots on and follow him. he will put them miles and hours in on anything he hunts. I think that's where the luck comes from. just saying ????

Old Post 09-28-2020 03:09 PM
mhardy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mhardy Click here to Send mhardy a Private Message Click Here to Email mhardy Find more posts by mhardy Add mhardy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Rodeo

CONGRADULATIONS TO SCOTT,RANDY N RODEO. THEY HAD TO WIN A EXTRA CAST JUST TO GET TO FINAL FOUR. JesseJ

Old Post 09-28-2020 06:32 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clif Owen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mhardy
I`ll agree, ole Greg is a good luck charm,,,,,,,buuuuuut , if think its all luck, put your boots on and follow him. he will put them miles and hours in on anything he hunts. I think that's where the luck comes from. just saying ????

No, I don't think it was luck. I know what he hunts (or has hunted) and he's packing a dog.

Old Post 09-28-2020 10:04 PM
Clif Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clif Owen Click here to Send Clif Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Clif Owen Find more posts by Clif Owen Add Clif Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote