UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
Pages (76): « First ... « 74 75 [76]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Ch. Swampmusic Big Hoss and his sire Gr.Ch. Swampmusic Pride.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2017 02:38 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I haven't spoke with Mike for a few months, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 04-21-2017 01:26 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride is back home in his kennel after being in Ohio for a year.
Pride will live out the rest of his life here in Va. I may even turn him loose for a hunt or two before it gets to cold.
I want to thank Mike, Tommy and Kimberly Blackburn for taking such good care of him.
Pride turned 11 on Nov 2nd.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 11-26-2017 11:05 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Tom Oneil text me yesterday morning to let me know that Benson has passed away. He had just turned 13 in Nov.

Nt.Ch.Ch.'PR' Oneil's Lobo Benson

.......................................................Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Mike
.............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.......................................................'PR' Dohoney's Superstar
.................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Lobo
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' House's Lipper
...........................................'PR' Dohoney's Misty
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Bigelow's Misty
.....Nt.Ch.'PR' Oneil's Lobo Benson
...............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Minkler's Kansas Dancer
......................................Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Southern Pines Jet
......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.Dohoney's Boone
...............................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Skeans Dolly
......................................................Dohoney's Spice
................................Ch.'PR' Swampmusic Little Bit Sassy
.......................................................Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Dohoney's Boone
.......................................Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.'PR' Cedar Run Jammin Ginger
.......................................................'PR' Sand Hill Jill's Echo

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-15-2017 06:58 PM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Hobo

Did you hunt with Dohoneys Mike any?

Old Post 12-22-2017 11:05 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

No I never had the pleasure.

I hunted with Tom Horn once, Fiddler about 4 times.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-23-2017 07:26 AM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Mike was a very quick, fancy and showboat buggeyed tree dog! Everything he did was very fast with no wasted motion. I really enjoyed being in the woods with him. I just thought you might have hunted with him somewhere down the line.... sorry I'm wasting your time,I was just thinking about old times.lol

Old Post 12-23-2017 12:57 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

You're not wasting my time at all.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 01-01-2018 02:44 AM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Introducing Swampmusic Ooooh Rockin Robin.....

I’ve been wanting to make a grandsire granddaughter cross for several years now and have never been able to make one till now. We are excited to see how Robin turns out. I will start hunting her some this Fall.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Last edited by HOBO on 07-20-2018 at 07:41 PM

Old Post 07-20-2018 07:03 PM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

If the ability is as good as the looks it should be special!.... beautiful pup... I love those ears.. looks like a hound should!

Old Post 07-21-2018 02:48 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
If the ability is as good as the looks it should be special!.... beautiful pup... I love those ears.. looks like a hound should!

Thanks. I’m liking her so far

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 07-24-2018 08:23 PM
Bentheredonetha
New UKC Forum Member

I know Mike has used some of the Boone seman in the past few years, has anything turned out from it?

Old Post 09-22-2018 04:07 PM
Bentheredonetha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bentheredonetha Click here to Send Bentheredonetha a Private Message Find more posts by Bentheredonetha Add Bentheredonetha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bentheredonetha
New UKC Forum Member

I know Mike has used some of the Boone seman in the past few years, has anything turned out from it?

Old Post 09-22-2018 04:07 PM
Bentheredonetha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bentheredonetha Click here to Send Bentheredonetha a Private Message Find more posts by Bentheredonetha Add Bentheredonetha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Mike has two females off of the Boone semen. One is around 7 months old and the other is a couple of weeks old.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-22-2018 04:27 PM
swamp1
Banned

Boone

I believe competition walkers will move toward hounds like boone in the future. Lay up artist.

Old Post 09-23-2018 12:24 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 10-30-2022 03:06 AM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

boone

what’s boone full ped anyone have it thanks

Old Post 02-09-2023 02:16 AM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

TAP* TAP* TAP*...

Is this thing on?

Old Post 02-17-2024 03:43 AM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

What’s a Bluetick man doing back on this thread?

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-17-2024 03:48 AM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
What’s a Bluetick man doing back on this thread?

I sold out of those in 2015. Quit huntin' completely. I couldn't keep up with it working on the road all the time. I've slowed down a bit and got back to my roots, nothing but tri-colored dogs around here again.

Dual Grand Crazy Mtn Midnite Frost
Cash Creek Big Holler Mojo(Mo)
Cash Creek Wild Bill Hickok(Hick)
Cash Creek Calamity Jane(Janie)

Old Post 02-17-2024 03:52 AM
Walkerfied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerfied Click here to Send Walkerfied a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerfied Find more posts by Walkerfied Add Walkerfied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Boone bred ones? Welcome back from the dark side

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-17-2024 11:57 AM
Walkerfied
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
Boone bred ones? Welcome back from the dark side

Not yet. Mike didn't have anything, he has slowed way down with the health issues he is having. I talked to Lynn Trammel and he is going to have some in the somewhat near future. He has a really nice 6 year old off of Tom Horn semen and one of Mike's heavy Boone bred females. He also has young gyp off of Fiddler semen and a direct daughter of Boone Semen that is just ready to start being hunted. I told him I wanted a pup when he makes that cross. Right now I have a really nice male off of Cheyenne Cummings Shack dog. Way more hound than I need at this point in my life. He's been in 2 ukc hunts and has 2 +point cast wins. Dog has no reverse and will get yonder. Pretty accurate type hound with a big, big mouth. I had to basically start over and had to buy everything to get back into it. I had kept my dog box though! My boy just turned 6 and it's time to start exposing him to it to see if it sticks. I didn't realize how much I missed it until that first turn out a couple of months ago.

I liked my blue dogs. I had some dang nice ones. They were a pleasure to hunt, but in the back of my mind I missed my Walker dogs. I found out that I am honestly not color blind though. As long as it's a good hound, I'll hunt about anything. I had 2 Dual Grand English dogs at the same time I had my blue dogs. I used to start some young dogs for Bill Schenker as he got older and he had some really nice B&T's. I would've hunted one of those if I didn't have a kennel full of Walker dogs. It's kind of like Ford, GM and Dodge, I've had them all, all were good trucks, but they all had things I liked and didn't like about them.

I still talk to Mike at least a couple of times a year. I'm planning on making a trip to see him this spring. Our relationship has far exceeded dogs and hunting as the years have passed.

Dual Grand Crazy Mtn Midnite Frost
Cash Creek Big Holler Mojo(Mo)
Cash Creek Wild Bill Hickok(Hick)
Cash Creek Calamity Jane(Janie)

Old Post 02-17-2024 05:01 PM