UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > English > English HISTORY !!
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike thomason
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2017 03:48 PM
mike thomason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike thomason Click here to Send mike thomason a Private Message Find more posts by mike thomason Add mike thomason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel Powel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Quick Draw Straw Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Timberdog English
jewells wild willy, wilders silver sue

GrNiteCh PKC CH Ragan's Hatchie River Style

GrNitech Hardtime Awesome Ghost

GrNitech Powell Rainstorm Red Crickit.

GrNitech Ashley Red Cloud -- Semen

GrNitech Harrison Slew Foot Semen

NITECH CH Powell Rainstorm Cloud Buster

Old Post 03-18-2019 09:37 PM
Nathaniel Powel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Powel Click here to Send Nathaniel Powel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Powel Find more posts by Nathaniel Powel Add Nathaniel Powel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel Powel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Quick Draw Straw Sue

quote:
Originally posted by Timberdog English
jewells wild willy, wilders silver sue

GrNiteCh PKC CH Ragan's Hatchie River Style

GrNitech Hardtime Awesome Ghost

GrNitech Powell Rainstorm Red Crickit.

GrNitech Ashley Red Cloud -- Semen

GrNitech Harrison Slew Foot Semen

NITECH CH Powell Rainstorm Cloud Buster

Old Post 03-18-2019 09:37 PM
Nathaniel Powel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Powel Click here to Send Nathaniel Powel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Powel Find more posts by Nathaniel Powel Add Nathaniel Powel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

I have a bunch of photos but no desire to go through the photohub and ect trouble to post them. One of all 4 Durango x Lucky grntch females comes to mind, as well as some i got from mr Bud Keller several years ago.

birthplace of UKC WORLD SHOW CHAMPION CINDERELLA

Old Post 04-13-2019 12:39 AM
L. Poe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L. Poe Click here to Send L. Poe a Private Message Click Here to Email L. Poe Find more posts by L. Poe Add L. Poe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john kirby
UKC Forum Member

Awesome post

Males
RIP Dual Grand Rocky run bad news Bo
RIP NITECH GRCH Kirbys Thunder Strip

FCH GRCH GRNITECH Robinson silver tone bluespeck HTX

Females

GRNITECH CH 'PR' Grand lake belle pepper ( 5th open reg 2013 english days)( 2014 UKC world qualifier)

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Robinson Otka Valley Annie (blue spec female)

RIP GRANDNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bobby Holler Dixie (KATE) ( 2014 and 2015 UKC world top 100)(4th place NITECH 2014 English days, Nitech winner John Smith Memorial and Nitech Winner Bill Jackson Memorial)

GRNITECH 'PR' Kirbys Wicked Elsa Co-owned with Braden Royse (Awesome X Dotti)

Old Post 09-26-2019 05:35 PM
john kirby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john kirby Click here to Send john kirby a Private Message Click Here to Email john kirby Find more posts by john kirby Add john kirby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JOE H BROOKS
UKC Forum Member

Neil Giffin's Book

I bought and read Neil Giffin's Book, about a line of English dogs, that started in the 1920's to around 1960, i thought it was the best, i had read about coon hounds, as i always, thought there was a better line of dogs than, what i had seen go. They had long ears, loud hard tree dogs, treed tracks with coons, other dogs could not smell. Vic Mcmillian was selling, the book for Giffin's family. A lot of different lines of hounds, went to the old Beech River - West Tenn. English lines, bluetick, english, black&tan, walker. He also mentioned the ACHA World Hunt, he had high score, the first night, the second night, they had the judge, take him were, they wasn't no coons, which i had heard about other good dogs, in past hunts, of haveing happen to them, as in Boyds's Little Joe.

Last edited by JOE H BROOKS on 09-27-2019 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 09-27-2019 02:06 AM
JOE H BROOKS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JOE H BROOKS Click here to Send JOE H BROOKS a Private Message Find more posts by JOE H BROOKS Add JOE H BROOKS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 11-07-2019 07:06 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

To the top

I MAY HAVE A NICE HOUND FOR SALE FROM TIME TO TIME.

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH RED RUBY HARDTIME JAKE
GRNTCH PKC CH BIG HOLLOW AWESOME LEXUS
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE
CH PR SANDHILL LITTLE SHEBA
CH PR HIGH VOLTAGE ROCKSY

Old Post 02-04-2020 05:46 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

I still login once in awhile to read this thread and a couple others. What I wouldn't give to cut ol Loose.... 🤔 loose 😏.. One more time. I keep hoping the coonhunting gods will send another Loose or Racket around, but so far I guess they haven't found the right one yet.

Chelsea is grown now, couple months pregnant with her 4th child (3rd girl 😓, and teaches 8th grade English 😏. Closing in on completing her Masters Degree.

Lakota is a sr in high school this year, and an officer in ROTC. Leaves for basic training in June and enlisted as a Calvary Scout.

I still have that coon treeing bully/Pit, but the years are slowing her down and she spends most of the winter hugging up to the woodstove 😂.

Old Post 02-14-2020 07:59 AM
L. Poe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L. Poe Click here to Send L. Poe a Private Message Click Here to Email L. Poe Find more posts by L. Poe Add L. Poe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

I still login once in awhile to read this thread and a couple others. What I wouldn't give to cut ol Loose.... 🤔 loose 😏.. One more time. I keep hoping the coonhunting gods will send another Loose or Racket around, but so far I guess they haven't found the right one yet.

Chelsea is grown now, couple months pregnant with her 4th child (3rd girl 😓, and teaches 8th grade English 😏. Closing in on completing her Masters Degree.

Lakota is a sr in high school this year, and an officer in ROTC. Leaves for basic training in June and enlisted as a Calvary Scout.

I still have that coon treeing bully/Pit, but the years are slowing her down and she spends most of the winter hugging up to the woodstove 😂.

Old Post 02-14-2020 07:59 AM
Donell Oxley
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-23-2020 09:25 PM
Donell Oxley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donell Oxley Click here to Send Donell Oxley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donell Oxley Find more posts by Donell Oxley Add Donell Oxley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hardtymes

Had a direct son of Wolf Creek DEISEL, best hound I've ever owned could tree coons anywhere you put him didnt matter what the conditions were. You put your money on when he fell treed the coon was going to be there. Sure would like to have another directly off him.

Old Post 09-25-2020 06:44 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james44
UKC Forum Member

briar creek snake

does anyone have a picture of him he is in alot of pedigrees but ive never seen a picture of him

Old Post 03-12-2022 10:24 AM
james44 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james44 Click here to Send james44 a Private Message Click Here to Email james44 Find more posts by james44 Add james44 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

To the top

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-19-2022 11:57 PM
seth isch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for seth isch Click here to Send seth isch a Private Message Click Here to Email seth isch Find more posts by seth isch Add seth isch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

To the top

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 06-19-2022 11:57 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 12-10-2023 05:49 PM
seth isch
UKC Forum Member

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
GRNTCH HARDTIME HADDIE

Old Post 12-10-2023 05:49 PM