UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Lems Lights Now Has A Red Led Also. The Lm8 is ONLY $150.00
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mr. Snyder of Osky

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
Larry, I love this light. Thank you for making something that the average coonhunter can afford and something that works.

Coons look at the red LED light very, very well and even with leaves on and heavy have had no problem finding coon.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Chris for the good review of our LM8 LEMS LIGHT.
Glad you like it.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2014 07:20 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Charles

quote:
Originally posted by charles r
i thought about that after i got off the phone with you its no problem i enjoyed talking to you and look foward to getting the light

I tried to send you a PM, but it said your mail box was full.
I will try to call you after you get off work today.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 06-04-2014 12:30 PM
larry marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry marshall Click here to Send larry marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email larry marshall Find more posts by larry marshall Add larry marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Talking LM8 LEMS LIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Holtmeyer
Here's some pictures of the LM8 I took this afternoon. I haven't really got to use this light yet, but it seems like it is going to be very nice. I've used about every version of the LEM light and the thing is they keep getting better! This one is no different, it has the best features of all of Larry's lights put into one. Everyone's light needs are different, so it's hard to say if this light is for you. BUT I will say you shouldn't have any problem finding a coon if it's their, if it ain't well it's not the light that's the problem....

52537-7928

Old Post 06-13-2014 01:42 PM
Scary Creek
UKC Forum Member

Is it possiable to get it with a long cord ?

Nite Champion R & B's Hogback Boyd HTX
Nite Champion Bell Mountain Buster
Nite Champion Show Ch Bell Mountain Megan
( 2012 WV Governor's Cup Hunt Champion )

- Use and Recommend Anthony’s Dog Supply -

Old Post 06-13-2014 09:36 PM
Scary Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scary Creek Click here to Send Scary Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Scary Creek Find more posts by Scary Creek Add Scary Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up LM8 LEMS LIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Scary Creek
Is it possiable to get it with a long cord ?

Yes sir we can fix you up with a long cord if you like.

Thanks for asking Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 06-14-2014 12:40 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Mr. Pollock of OH.

Your LM8 is heading your way today. Your going to love this
great light.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 06-19-2014 03:15 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb Mr. Hart of kS.

Your LM6 LEMS LIGHT is all packed up with all the Cracker
Jack prizes. Will be shipped tomorrow.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 06-27-2014 01:45 AM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Talking LM8 LEMS LIGHT

quote:
Here's some pictures of the LM8 I took this afternoon. I haven't really got to use this light yet, but it seems like it is going to be very nice. I've used about every version of the LEM light and the thing is they keep getting better! This one is no different, it has the best features of all of Larry's lights put into one. Everyone's light needs are different, so it's hard to say if this light is for you. BUT I will say you shouldn't have any problem finding a coon if it's their, if it ain't well it's not the light that's the problem....

52537-7928

Old Post 07-05-2014 11:24 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Mr. McMillian of Otario Canada

Your 2 LM8 LEMS LIGHTS on bump caps are on there way.
WOW the postage is a bunch. Also had to sign a form.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 07-11-2014 05:25 AM
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Lems 8

Mr. Marshall, I sent out a money order today (07-12) for a new Lems 8 Light. I've had a Lems 6 for 2 years and I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

Old Post 07-13-2014 12:56 AM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lems 8

quote:
Originally posted by Shaun Paton
Mr. Marshall, I sent out a money order today (07-12) for a new Lems 8 Light. I've had a Lems 6 for 2 years and I'm looking forward to the upgrade.

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

We will get your LM8 out to you as soon as we get your full
address.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 07-14-2014 05:54 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lems 8

quote:
Originally posted by Shaun Paton

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

Shaun your LM8 LEMS LIGHT will be heading your way today.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 07-15-2014 01:47 PM
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

Lems 8

Mr. Marshall, I just got my Lems 8 in the mail. Thanks for the quick shipping. The light looks great. I will have it in the timber tonight.

Shaun Paton
Chase Creek Kennels

Old Post 07-17-2014 04:31 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

how bright is the lm8 compared to the lm7 I realy like my 7

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:59 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waltz
UKC Forum Member

lems 8 light

what is the lux power on the light? is it as bright as the excaliber?

Old Post 07-20-2014 06:46 PM
waltz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waltz Click here to Send waltz a Private Message Click Here to Email waltz Find more posts by waltz Add waltz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
acoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Lm8

Anybody got pics shining a tree? Are they a tight spot or spread out and How are they to use for walking?

Old Post 07-20-2014 09:59 PM
acoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for acoonhunter Click here to Send acoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email acoonhunter Find more posts by acoonhunter Add acoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Talking To answer a few ???

The LM8 is not quite as bright as the LM7. The LM8 spot is
not as tight as our LM6, and the Excalaber is a little brighter
than the LM8. Hope that helps.

Thanks Larry

PS I cant post pix, but wish I had the skill. Anyone is welcome to post some pix of our lights if they wish.

52537-7928

Old Post 07-21-2014 08:12 PM
Scary Creek
UKC Forum Member

Will you guys be at oaks ?

Nite Champion R & B's Hogback Boyd HTX
Nite Champion Bell Mountain Buster
Nite Champion Show Ch Bell Mountain Megan
( 2012 WV Governor's Cup Hunt Champion )

- Use and Recommend Anthony’s Dog Supply -

Old Post 07-23-2014 01:26 AM
Scary Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scary Creek Click here to Send Scary Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Scary Creek Find more posts by Scary Creek Add Scary Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Question A Oaks

quote:
Originally posted by Scary Creek
Will you guys be at oaks ?

Not yet sure about Oaks yet?

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:30 AM
andyman
UKC Forum Member

Yea I really wanna see one of these shining a tree with eyes showing with both lenses. Sounds like a great light at a great price!

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:39 AM
andyman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andyman Click here to Send andyman a Private Message Click Here to Email andyman Find more posts by andyman Add andyman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
acoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Lem8

Will you be at the Breeders Showcase?

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:07 PM
acoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for acoonhunter Click here to Send acoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email acoonhunter Find more posts by acoonhunter Add acoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lem8

quote:
Originally posted by acoonhunter
Will you be at the Breeders Showcase?

We won't be at the breeders showcase.

Sorry Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 07-23-2014 05:24 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up LEMS LM8 WITH RED LED ALSO

quote:

52537-7928

Old Post 07-28-2014 01:34 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Re: HERE are Pics

quote:
Originally posted by English 101
From The Lems 8

52537-7928

Old Post 08-02-2014 04:33 PM
larry marshall
UKC Forum Member

Smile Mr. Hudson of Osky

You should get your new LEMS LIGHT today. It was sent out USPS.

Thanks Larry

52537-7928

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:56 PM