UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > allblue-pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

allblue-pups

allblue pups for sale call Raymond Caswell 573 985-4488 these are some nice looking and well bred pups. Plenty of reference.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2014 05:26 PM
molilblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for molilblue Click here to Send molilblue a Private Message Click Here to Email molilblue Find more posts by molilblue Add molilblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
umbie
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

YEP I AGREE WITH YOU BILL MR CASWELL DOES GOOD JOB WITH HIS COON DOGS MR CASWELL I MYSELF HAVE 4 ALL BLUES FROM HIM AND 1 TAN TRIM I AND MY FAMILY TRULY ENJOY HUNTING THEM WE DO SHOWING SWIM RACES COMP HUNTING ARE MAIN FOCUS IS PLEASURE HUNTING MY NUMBER 1 608 935 0046 BRIAN OR VICKY UNBEHAUN

NtCh Umbe's Blue Buster RIP
CH 'PR' Thundering Blue Buckshot
'PR' Umbes Bella Luna Blue Eclipse
'PR' Umbes New Moon Becca Blue
and the pups

Old Post 11-29-2014 11:04 PM
umbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for umbie Click here to Send umbie a Private Message Click Here to Email umbie Find more posts by umbie Add umbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

allblue

these are the nicest looking allblue I have seen. Wish I would've had a camera.

Old Post 12-02-2014 12:09 AM
molilblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for molilblue Click here to Send molilblue a Private Message Click Here to Email molilblue Find more posts by molilblue Add molilblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
umbie
UKC Forum Member

IMPROVE OUR BLUETICK BREED THIS IS WHAT CASWELL DOES AND MR BILL I THINK YOU CAN AGREE DO NOT OVERLOOK THESE COON DOGS PUPPIES HEY BILL IS THERE ANY WAY YOU GET SOME PICTURES OF THEM

and the pups

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:17 AM
umbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for umbie Click here to Send umbie a Private Message Click Here to Email umbie Find more posts by umbie Add umbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

allblue

Raymond is about a 2hr drive. but maybe we can get his daughter to send some.How is Buckshot doing?

Old Post 12-02-2014 11:42 PM
clearblue
UKC Forum Member

pups

would like to see pedigree & pictures

Old Post 12-02-2014 11:58 PM
clearblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clearblue Click here to Send clearblue a Private Message Click Here to Email clearblue Find more posts by clearblue Add clearblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
umbie
UKC Forum Member

pedigree and pictures

pedigree i will work on puttting on here pictures will working on also thanks Bill Buckshot doing good getting to work his offspring alot this summer and fall they are doing good thanks hows doc

and the pups

Old Post 12-03-2014 09:25 PM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

clear blue

Clear Blue give Raymond a call he can give you the ped. As for the pictures we are working on it. Old men old ways it takes us more time to get things done on a computer but we are trying.

Old Post 12-04-2014 02:10 AM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

Umbie

Umbie good to hear Buckshot and them young dogs are doing good. I'm hunting a male and a female out of Doc now both are treeing but not opening on track yet. I aways injoy hearing about Buckshot from Raymond when we talk.

Old Post 12-04-2014 02:45 AM
Big Grizzly
UKC Forum Member

Where are the pups located?
Thanks..

Max Long
417-214-3377

Old Post 12-06-2014 12:15 AM
Big Grizzly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big Grizzly Click here to Send Big Grizzly a Private Message Click Here to Email Big Grizzly Find more posts by Big Grizzly Add Big Grizzly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

Max

the pups are in New London Mo next to Hannibal

Old Post 12-07-2014 04:36 PM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

pups

still 3 pups left.

Old Post 12-12-2014 12:11 AM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

allblues

btt

Old Post 12-22-2014 12:57 AM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

allblue pups

btt

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:55 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: allblue-pups

quote:
Originally posted by molilblue
allblue pups for sale call Raymond Caswell 573 985-4488 these are some nice looking and well bred pups. Plenty of reference.

Hey Bill,
Do you know if these pups are out of the Cash dog that Raymond was talking about breeding to?

Thanks, Ron

Old Post 01-08-2015 06:35 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

Cash

Ron that is right. He bred Bell to Cash Bell is out of Olinger's Jr and Queen. Queen is a full sister to Hanson's Dottie. I mean really nice looking pups.

Old Post 01-09-2015 01:42 AM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any pic

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 01-09-2015 02:33 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Cash

quote:
Originally posted by molilblue
Ron that is right. He bred Bell to Cash Bell is out of Olinger's Jr and Queen. Queen is a full sister to Hanson's Dottie. I mean really nice looking pups.

Thanks Bill,
I know how Cash is bred. He came from these parts. Cash's sire was Mike Ammons Ringo dog and I believe his dam was Mikes Jenny female. Ringo and Jenny were both out of my old Bud dog and Ringo's dam was my Bonnie II (AKA Cassie) female and Jenny's dam was Bennets Brook. Brook and Cassie were both out of my old Nt Ch Bonnie and Broad Ax Blue Max.
I bred Bud to Hanson's Dottie and had some real nice pups from that litter also. I hunted with Dottie a few times, she was a real coon dog!
These pups should make some real stem winders. I'm all loaded up on pups or I might be interested in one. Good luck with selling them.

Ron

Old Post 01-09-2015 06:48 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

pups

Same here Ron. I have three young dogs that I'm hunting and that's more then I can handle. Sure would like to try one or two pups from this cross but hands are to full right now.

Old Post 01-12-2015 03:47 AM
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

everett

sorry for the delay. No pictures but very nice looking pups.

Old Post 01-20-2015 01:41 AM
LNelson
UKC Forum Member

I wish he wasn't so far away... Our all blue start dog just died tonight

Old Post 01-20-2015 01:57 AM
LNelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LNelson Click here to Send LNelson a Private Message Click Here to Email LNelson Find more posts by LNelson Add LNelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
molilblue
UKC Forum Member

LNelson

Hope you get a replacement soon. I will keep a I out your way.

Old Post 02-07-2015 12:42 AM